Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde_lucy  (Read 1130 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Formerly petite-blonde.
I spotted her profile some time ago, and had doubts about the authenticity…I nowadays don’t trust feed backs on sites which host the adverts.
There was a question about her on UKP, so I figured I should give her a shot (take one for the team).
This is no way a negative feedback, more of a positive with a negative point – he pictures do now represent her.

The experience:
Comms were straight forward – I called her to make an appointment and during the conversation she conveyed a firm grasp of English. Navigation to her place was mainly through texts.
When she opened the door I saw she is tall and is a bigger woman (more curvy – not fat) than what I normally go for. We were pretty relaxed though, and I had a shower before and after – even a smoke in her place.
I met her friend too, but she is older, shorter and a bit bigger too.
It was a good session, but I wont be returning…But I would recommend if you are looking for curvier woman.

Reflection:
•   She lives a bit of a walk from Wilsden Green station.
•   She is tall and is a bigger woman and initially made me want to walk, but she has a pretty face.
•   Price includes OWO and CIM – and he OWO was really deep and really good (probably the best I have had in a few months – no exaggeration). She continued beyond completion.
•   The flat is clean and no one cares much for who you are in the area. Simple train trip and a taxi there. The area is quite trendy with new restaurants and there are quite a few nice looking bars about.

The Journey:
I’ve been looking for taller women recently, and was hoping Lucy would be one, but it was a good meet all the same.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Can you elaborate on why it's neutral and not positive? Is the "negative point" her being bigger than the pictures?

password02

Thanks for the review - her pictures on AW show her as a skinny size 6-8? is she bigger and curvier and maybe a size 10 - 12?

If that is the case it must be very heavily photo shopped or a completely different girl?

Is she pretty and good looking at least?

Thanks in advance

FlyingBreadMan

Re: Why not positive?

Why not post real pics of her self...seriously. There are lots of guys who would like her as a curvier woman, so why post pictures that show and attract people looking for something else. I was close to walking, but decided I might as well stay as I have travelled far.

Re: Is she pretty/attractive?

Yes, she has a pretty face, smooth skin, and well toned. Further more she is larger size 12 I would say.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:35:54 pm by flyingbreadman »

password02