Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera (Indian) at House of Divine  (Read 1496 times)

Offline ChelseaR

I have met beautiful Ameera  at least 8 times at House of Divine and Annabellas in my visits to your beautiful city in the last two year. She was fantastic and I have always cum :) totally satisfied ♥
I am planning my next visit but I don't see her in Divine or Bellas  :(

Would anyone know where she is? Would greatly appreciate any help in locating her - thanks in advance :)

midlandz_boy88

Shes on aw called indian anika. Or anika
Is wearing a yelllow dress in pic. If u see anika let us know dont want to travel to ldn for crap punt

Offline Qwerty69

Shes on aw called indian anika. Or anika
Is wearing a yelllow dress in pic. If u see anika let us know dont want to travel to ldn for crap punt

External Link/Members Only

This one right?

midlandz_boy88

External Link/Members Only

This one right?

thats the one, i seen her at Milton keynes a year ago. body is good, smelt nice and was tight. i did review as a neutral as no kissing was provided. i want to see her as a independant, she may provide kissing, but not risking going london.

Offline boardyhell

heard she had bad reviews at hod @70,why would i pay 120 for 30 mins
walked past her at hod ,very pretty
each to their own,its not my cash

Offline ChelseaR

Good Day Gentlemen,
Thank you so much for your prompt and terrific response :) Yes - it is indeed the girl I mentioned. She has been very kind and good with me in my visits.I will definitely try to meet her in my next visit :)

Full disclosure: I am of Indian origin living in the States and have a penchant for seeing Indian girls, along with gorgeous English Roses anf EE lovelies, when visiting your beautiful country, since I go to India rarely :)

Once again - Thanks and Cheers :)

Offline Qwerty69

Good Day Gentlemen,
Thank you so much for your prompt and terrific response :) Yes - it is indeed the girl I mentioned. She has been very kind and good with me in my visits.I will definitely try to meet her in my next visit :)

Full disclosure: I am of Indian origin living in the States and have a penchant for seeing Indian girls, along with gorgeous English Roses anf EE lovelies, when visiting your beautiful country, since I go to India rarely :)

Please review her once you've seen her. Helps the rest of the community out. Thanks.

Offline LLPunting

Good Day Gentlemen,

Kindly review any SPs you've seen here in the last 6 months and who are still active.
You can save your polite fawning and fulfill your obligation as a useful cooperative member of this site.

midlandz_boy88

Keen to see if her service is better as a independant

Offline ChelseaR

Sure - I will provide reviews of two girls, one assumes they are active still, who I met in March over the weekend. Cheers

Offline LLPunting

Sure - I will provide reviews of two girls, one assumes they are active still, who I met in March over the weekend. Cheers
No assumption, just check to see if their profiles are correct, current and still live before posting.

Offline workingtone

She was known as Amira at HOD, absolutely stunningly beautiful. However she was hard work, she did not like her hair being touched, complained that she was tired during our time together, so we had to rest.

Although quite hard work I would have gone back due to her stunning beaty.

SlamBoy

She was known as Amira at HOD, absolutely stunningly beautiful. However she was hard work, she did not like her hair being touched, complained that she was tired during our time together, so we had to rest.

Interesting post there "Workingtone" or should I call you Karl? Here is another post of yours about Amira on another thread . . .

Oh look . . . you cut and pasted it!

I noticed you have limited posts on UKP and have done two reviews. Both HOD Interesting tactic though . . .

In your first review, you give "Aisha" a NEUTRAL review - to gain credibility - as you knew she was leaving HOD . . .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220620.0

In your second review, you start with "Blake" and the POSITIVE reviews - because you are a HOD tout . . .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223340.0

Everyone will see that there is ZERO substance to either of your reviews. We all know what that means. We'll be watching you.