Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix girls  (Read 690 times)

Offline insanesoul

Hi all,

Years ago I went to lady marmalade parties and remember being shocked at how good the quality of the girls were. My favourites used to be Vikki, Jayda, Emily and Vanessa. Now whenever I check up on the site I'm a bit disappointed. Not to mention all the reviews about how the girls aren't in the party spirit. LMP used to be the gold standard, Can anyone recommend a new Party provider.

Thanks

markpartylover

I have been going to LMP and Phoenix for about 10 years. In my experience (and it is just my experience) Phoenix did go through a bit of a rough patch. I have had 2 great parties recently, however. So I would still give it a try. What I do think has changed for the worse is the mentality of the men. Much less party minded and more one on one and waiting for a girl to be free. That to me isn't the point of partying. I love having a girl suck me off while someone else is fucking her and she has another guy's cock in her hands.
I am going to Bella's Belles in a week or so, to see how that is. I have also attended a small private party organised by Chanelle (3 girls and 5 guys).
I have no alliiegance to any provider.

Offline insanesoul

I agree Spit roasting is the highlight of a party. I was worried when reading in TPC reviews that it's mainly one to ones. Who is Chanelle?

markpartylover

I agree Spit roasting is the highlight of a party. I was worried when reading in TPC reviews that it's mainly one to ones. Who is Chanelle?
Chanelle is an ex LMP girl and works at HoD. She is off at the moment.
She is talking of arranging some more parties. Follow her on Twitter @ChaneSeductive for updates.
At the last party there was her, Bia (not the one who goes by the same name at Bellas Belles) and Ashley (from HoD).
Bit cosy as only in one hotel room but the 3 girls were up for everything. Check her photos on twitter to get an idea.

Offline fudi_maar

Does Chanelle have a web-site for her parties? Or any other online medium? Cheers

markpartylover

I only know her via twitter. That is how I got details of the last one.

vt

My favourites used to be Vikki, Jayda, Emily and Vanessa.

I used to have a soft spot for the Baltic babes too. Sadly those have all departed now. Emily was the last to go and left just recently.

Kasia the tall Latvian duracell bunny is still about though. She's well worth seeing.

External Link/Members Only

RichardTheThird

This has all put me in the mood for a party.  I hope to visit real soon.  Will write a review if and when.

vt

I spitroast the stunning Polish Anna with my old party mate Teessider who turned up at the same party as me a few weeks back. First him from behind in doggy with me getting sucked off, then I fucked her mish while he leaned in with his cock in her mouth. She was loving it and getting turned on. When he left I carried on fucking her to orgasm.  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

The spitroast certainly isn't dead yet!!  ;)

Offline Manuel

I attended one of these parties a couple of months ago with 4 girls and whilst I don't know how these parties were used to be, I'd say I wasn't happy at all with the girls attitude and services. I'll give them though that 2 of the 4 were really beautiful, one was attractive, and only one wasn't very presentable.
I might go back one day for a different roster because the VfM is good, but I really wish the girls were more into it