Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Adrianna - Blackfriars  (Read 1251 times)

63 review(s) for Miss Adrianna (52 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 30 minutes
Happened mid September

Hotel near Blackfriars station. Nice hotel, nice room and good facilities.

Girl
Says she's 36 and maybe she is. I would have said closer to 40 though. Belly is starting to sag. Tits are large and natural. Facially she looks like she's aging. She was nice and friendly though.

Service
Started with a quick massage, then onto some FK and OWO. OWO was average and wasn't getting me overly excited. This was a shame as she confirmed OWO and CIM, which I intended on doing. But the OWO is average and the CIM would have ended up with me wanking into her mouth. So I rubbered up and started with CG, was going to finish like this but she jumped off and said she wanted mish, I didn't really fancy this but was just ready to shoot my load and leave so I fucked her hard and came pretty quick.

She was a nice girl and was relatively enthusiastis. But the position changing was a bit annoying. For this and the dated pictures she get's a negative.

Offline salome

You've chosen neutral but stated negative. Did you want the rating changed?

Offline Moneyd

You've chosen neutral but stated negative. Did you want the rating changed?

Ah bugger yes I do... can admin do?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ah bugger yes I do... can admin do?

:thumbsup:

Sorry you had a poor punt. I've seen her a bit over the summer. Generally a low positive for me and better on shorter bookings. She gets lazy quite quickly, resorting to the hand during OWO too soon for my liking.

Offline Moneyd

:thumbsup:

Sorry you had a poor punt. I've seen her a bit over the summer. Generally a low positive for me and better on shorter bookings. She gets lazy quite quickly, resorting to the hand during OWO too soon for my liking.

Thanks - I have no doubt that she delivers well. But just not for me on this occasion. As you say, she clearly gets lazy so the consistency is a gamble