Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIVA - LOLY - BAYSWATER  (Read 585 times)

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only

Loly was on my radar since I noticed a review about her a few years ago. Noticed she's been back and was in an area good for me so thought I'd sample.

Decent enough flat and shower, very close to Bayswater station and discreet enough.
£150 for 30 minutes.

In short, it was shit. You can see why there are no selfies on the page. She's a stocky/fat little thing. She looks lovely and petite in her photos, but she's a bigger girl. Her profile says size 12 and I probably should have just looked at that and moved on. I would describe her body type as 'washing machine'.

Greeted with a hello and kiss on the cheek, straight away I smelt strong smokers breath (another warning). Only reason I stayed is the previous review, and I seem to remember said everything was delivered well. Something must have changed.

Kissing was lip kissing, got a bit of tongue out of her but it was pretty shit and her breath was minging from the fags.

Small tits which were ok, but if she was thinner I'm sure they would disappear.

OWO was ok, nothing terrible but nothing amazing. Then jumped into CG and pounded away until I came.

She was nice polite girl, but so are plenty of other fatties that I don't want to shag.

Anyway. Lesson learned and I'll move on.

Wouldn't a won't return.

Don't bother.