Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina SophieSophie - Paddington  (Read 1238 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5110161) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review/intel @puntingpumping1920

How did she respond to the cancellation ... did she offer any reason why the meet was starting 10 minutes late?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Thanks for the review/intel @puntingpumping1920

How did she respond to the cancellation ... did she offer any reason why the meet was starting 10 minutes late?

I didn't tell her I was going to cancel

When she told me to wait....I walked back to the station 

To be fair to her, she did text me that she is ready after 12mins

Her communication was so slow, so I didn't know how long I was going to wait for

Offline Jerk Chicken

I didn't tell her I was going to cancel

When she told me to wait....I walked back to the station 

To be fair to her, she did text me that she is ready after 12mins

Her communication was so slow, so I didn't know how long I was going to wait for

I see ... perhaps you should have informed her it’s pissing down with rain I have nowhere to wait so I am going to leave. You will be surprised what the WG will do once they realise cash is slipping through their fingers.

The wider issue is I assume you replied to say you have already left. If you did not she might assume you was not really there and a timewaster.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

The wider issue is I assume you replied to say you have already left. If you did not she might assume you was not really there and a timewaster.

She probably does think I am a timewaster

I will book again from a different number in a couple of months

If she stays in Zone 1-3......I will post another review
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:20:20 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline Jerk Chicken

She probably does think I am a timewaster

I will book again from a different number in a couple of months

If she stays in Zone 1-3......I will post another review

Fair play ...one WG once let me in with wet hair and her dress half on/skin not completely dry after I informed her you told me 10 mins it’s now 18 mins  :( 1 am off! Room number was texted over pronto.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:27:11 pm by Jerk Chicken »