Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty english blondi - Aldgate  (Read 2052 times)

5 review(s) for British-busty-LucyXX (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jali2000

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on my HL for a very long time, and I managed a meet last weekend. Arranged earlier in the day and she asked to let her know when I was on route, which I did.

Got a text straight back asking if I wanted to meet her girlfriend too. There were no pictures of her on AW but said she has model looks, whatever that means. I declined and heading to the location.

Location: off the main roads in Aldgate area of London. Easy to get to from station. I texted her when I was out of tube and she said she was ready so come over, about 5-10 mins early. Got there and called, was told she will text me the exact address. Waited around for about 5 mins and then thought maybe something went wrong so called again and she said she hasn’t sent me message yet and will send it shortly. Anyway, she sent me address just after the allocated time, I rocked up to the door and buzzed the flat. Top floor flat in what seemed like a conversation building.

Inside the flat, she had an ensuite room, and there was another room with I presume the “girlfriend”.

I was provided with a towel and went for a quick shower. Realised towel was wet when I was drying myself (I subsequently read another review on here and someone else had the same experience).
Out of shower, went back in room and she was dressed in a nightdress which quickly came off. But she asked again if I wanted her girlfriend to join, I declined.

Looks wise I can’t fault her. And body was pretty good too for my liking. However, the only reason she was on my HL was because of her boobs. And 2 seconds in the meet was told to be gentle with the boobs as they are sensitive, which normally means they are off limits.

Went down on her, but after some initial encouragement from her that was also off limits because it was very sensitive. I’m now regretting travelling all the way to meet her. French kissing was available, mouth fully open to rummage in which was nice.

She got me to lie on my back and preceded to goggle up my balls whilst staring at me with her beautiful eyes. Then she wanked me whilst making me shoot. I wanted it in her mouth so asked her to stick it in her mouth and she was moaning "yeah give it in my mouth", all the while wanking me miles away from her mouth. It was all pretty fake and surreal.

I wanted to fuck her after but she said it was only 1 shoot in 30 mins, she’s not a robot or something along those lines. I offered to pay more but she said she didn’t have time. So got dressed and was out of the door. Including shower, I was in the place for 15 mins max. £100 30min booked.

Overall, I’m giving it a neutral. Looks and body were on point, and the balls sucking and eye contact was 10/10. However it was a pretty shit overall for price paid and whilst I’m stupid and would probably try and book longer next time to see if it was different, I’ll only have myself to blame for another lame experience.

Finally, her pictures. Whist I can see some resemblance with the hair, the body shape is all different to the girl I met, maybe they are very old pics.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 02:44:17 pm by Head1 »