Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian blonde milf Hendon  (Read 857 times)

Delvin084

Russian blonde milf Hendon

Negative

External Link/Members Only

Location: behind a house near hendon central, if youre coming by public transport you will have to walk for a bit as there are no bustop near her place.... I beleive its a house that has been converted into a small accommodation place. I have been here before, it wasn't my first time. Parking for cars, the road is permit holders until 6ish pm, however I managed to find a side road 4mins from the location

Communication: yes decent text communication and decent english too

Service: 15min quickie sex, BJ

Appearance: Ive always wanted to punt a russian women. What a fucking disappointment, if you look at her first 2 pics thats what I was expecting. What I got instead was not really that great, she wasnt very busty and her face wasnt really as good as her profiles pictures

She got me to undress whilst she put the money away and played on her phone, she then proceeded to give me a blowjob which was okay. I pounded her in doggy and the punt was over

The negatives:

I know its a quickie BUT telling me to finish quickly is just going to make me take longer darling......I was pounding her for less than a minute and she was already telling me to finish....

She burned time in the punt whilst she was on her phone before undressing

Yh I wouldn't return, this punt was fucking shit and boring.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:25:46 am by Delvin084 »