Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Lucky Lucy Xx - Bham Teen - Birmingham  (Read 2096 times)

27 review(s) for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5787514) (15 positive, 5 neutral, 17 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

She looks sooooo sexy..... had a 19.00hrs booking confirmed two days ago on AW,

Good texts yesterday and easy comms, no issues

today I text and asked if 19.00hrs still good ?   yes came the reply

Just leaving work at 18.00hrs to head over {approx 12miles away} and phone silence, no texts, no answer the phone....

she isnt very organised but will try again one day

Ming

This Hungarian group are infamous for this, it is simply first come first served, never mind that you had a confirmed booking, they simply don't care.

Thanks for the warning.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

This Hungarian group are infamous for this, it is simply first come first served, never mind that you had a confirmed booking, they simply don't care.

Thanks for the warning.

Ming  :hi:

Sound a bit like that lot up at water st. Shame! Yeah thanks for the review

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear this thanks for the review Jay  :hi:

So that's 2 recent negative reviews for her essentially down to poor comms and a double booking, shame as she does look good.

Hopefully whoever is dealing with the bookings can get their act together.

Offline pbrown355

Saw and reviewed her. Nice experience overall. Haven't been back and probably won't as there are lots more out there. Might see as a plan b/c. Certainly not worth the risk of being messed about.

Rick0055

The last time when I saw her we talked about it. She said I have no idea how many timewasters are there everyday. Making a booking and never turn up so dont know who you can trust. I kinda understand her side too. It could be annoying both way.