Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammymidscov  (Read 4495 times)

6 review(s) for covgirl (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

stevieboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
With a heavy heart i have to give Sammy a big negative. I know you may say you only get what you pay for but i havent punted for years and have wanted to see Sammy for a good while. She actually is a model and after seeing a couple of her portfolios on the net i bit the bullet. I made an appointment, booked some time off work and travelled 30 miles to see her, 30 mins before the punt she cancelled. This should have been enough to put me off but i rescheduled for the following week. To cut to the chase i asked if she would dress for me, to which she agreed. I arrived to find a terraced house, knocked on the door and she came to the door looking like she had just got up and not wearing what i asked. She invited me in, not particularly clean or tidy. I really should have walked then but decided as i had come this far id see it through. Anyway nothing flowed she was quite hard work, average bj then she apologised for having dirty feet as she had been walking in the garden all afternoon!!!!Obviously didnt shower before meet then!I really struggled to penetrate her , admittedly im quite large on the girth side and having no lube available and a johnny that was cutting off my circulation i decided to finish myself off. On a positive note she has the loveliest pair of pert tits and a very pronounced clit if your into that. Id love to say that id recommend but even for £60 per hour i unfortunately cant

Acer

Perhaps do a negative on AW too?

stevieboy

I didnt book her through aw unfortunately

Offline Daffodil

stevieboy

Offline ampersand

Well, she is a reasonably attractive lady, but with the greatest of respect you could walk 100m down any town centre street and see numerous similarly aged/proportioned ladies who would look as good or better with the right lighting and professionally applied make up.  A model - not in a million years, unless it is for modelling of the type that the vast majority would not consider.

Offline Daffodil

Well, she is a reasonably attractive lady, but with the greatest of respect you could walk 100m down any town centre street and see numerous similarly aged/proportioned ladies who would look as good or better with the right lighting and professionally applied make up.  A model - not in a million years, unless it is for modelling of the type that the vast majority would not consider.

I think you're being too kind if anything, and wouldn't even consider her 'reasonably attractive'...and that's after being professionally made up.

Offline ampersand

Yes, on reflection I was being too kind.  I only looked at the first site for her 'modelling portfolio'. When I looked here External Link/Members Only I nearly dropped my phone in fright.  Scary.

mrph

I can endorse this review. I had a punt with her a couple of months ago, and was equally disappointed. I asked her to dress in stockings to which she agreed, but she didnt bother, just opened the door looking scruffy and in a pair of jeans. Stripped down to a cheap looking underwear set that had seen better days. Her bedroom was a mess, complete with a very full ashtray and piles of clothing dumped everywhere.

She just looked unwashed, unkempt and had not even bothered to brush her hair. I too had traveled a fair distance so went through the motions, and put it down to experience. I certainly wont be back.

stevieboy

That sounds an identical punt, glad to hear i wasnt just a one off . It amazes me why she hasnt any bad feedback even slightly negative feedback!!
I read all the feedback and field reports and none said she come to the door looking like a filthy dirty unkept crack whore!!

BaddaBanger

Just goes to show how unreliable the aw ratings and reviews are!

sammymidscov

Lmao you ob have something against me if you have a problem with me then say to me. As for crack whore never touched a drug in my life with numerous posts about. I have plenty of satified customers that would totaly disagree with you unjustified comments.

Offline Marmalade

Lmao you ob have something against me if you have a problem with me then say to me. As for crack whore never touched a drug in my life with numerous posts about. I have plenty of satified customers that would totaly disagree with you unjustified comments.

I very much doubt if you are lmao-ing. You are used to a diet of pathetic adoring compliments from your 'satisfied customers' on AW who are not exactly objective as
a) they don't want to risk negative comments from you; and
b) you're cheap, and they want to stay in your good books.

£60 is an ok price from someone who is not that attractive (be realistic) if you offer a good service. The comments here suggest you acted in a very unprofessional manner. You've had your wrist slapped. I advise you not to make things worse by arguing on UKP.

If you want some advice - your portfolio is decent res except it does not do anything for you. The same photo with back arched and head tilted back would present a more alluring image. You apparently have some nice features: maybe try showing them. Your tits look like floppy sacs under a bra on your AW profle pic: if they are indeed nice and firm I suggest getting them out. Even more importantly, only accept bookings if you intend to honour them in a professional manner.

External Link/Members Only  no longer works. Are you in the process of changing your name? Unfortunately for you if that is the case it won't change your AW I.D. number.

As I said, this is a punters' forum. It is not the place to start wrangling as everything about you will be found out and held up for inspection. Stay away from the limelight and just right off a bad review as part of the game.

mrph

Bit of an update for you all:

Sammymidscov has now changed her user name to:

External Link/Members Only

Probably against my better judgement, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and give her another chance. I again requested she wore stockings, she again agreed, and guess what? Nothing. The only thing that had changed was that she has the gall to increase her prices by a tenner for the hour since my last visit.

Onto the punt. Groundhog day. House is still a tip, piles of crap every where, and a somewhat lack lustre performance from Sammy. I am sure she is a nice girl but she needs to put a little more effort in. I got into my favoured doggy position as early as I could and just let it go while peering rather too closely at the very grubby bed clothes and wondering how many loads are dumped on it before it gets a wash. A sobering thought!

There are plenty of younger, fitter, cleaner girls plying for trade in Coventry, and Sammy just doesnt measure up. Give her a miss boys. I have learned my lesson twice!!

willbred

I gave her a try about 3 weeks ago. Sounded nice, good comms,  when I entered, what a tip! Cats & clothes everywhere. The sex was mechanical and half hearted. She must pay for her feedback. Very disappointing.

Offline freddiej

I don't know why really now but I thought I'd give her a go.

Plus points. She looks better in real life than her pictures, especially the few times she smiled. Lovely smooth skin and a body of a younger woman.

Minus points.

Grotty untidy house, no effort to dress for the job, no effort to show any interest, mostly looked off into space.

Managed to avoid the requested CIM and then tossed me a toilet roll and disappeared to the bathroom.

Oh yes and when I did some RO she smelt of poo, that didn't last long.

I should have listened