Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle of London  (Read 964 times)

30 review(s) for BelleOfLondon (16 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornyguy19891

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I called up to try and book a 2 hour appointment. She answered within a few rings and we agreed a time today.

I then said "I was just wondering, do you allow film and photo?"

there was a pause before she hung up on me without saying a word and wouldn't answer me when I tried calling back.

She is blocked now. Ridiculous. If you don't provide the service then fine just say so. I know it's not listed on her services but also noticed, whilst I was calling her, that she does cam shows so I thought I'd ask. if she said no then I would have left it at that.

Glad I am doging this bullet. From the reviews about her she's hit and miss.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review.  Three things occur to me

1) Is she resistant to confirmation?  It is not all unusual for a SP whose enjoys are exaggerated to go quiet at confirmation. 

2) Perhaps she had a bad experience of a punter requesting filming (and thought you might be him).

3) was there anything else unusua or untoward in your exchange?

Offline hornyguy19891

Thanks for the review.  Three things occur to me

1) Is she resistant to confirmation?  It is not all unusual for a SP whose enjoys are exaggerated to go quiet at confirmation. 

2) Perhaps she had a bad experience of a punter requesting filming (and thought you might be him).

3) was there anything else unusua or untoward in your exchange?

Not resistant. Just hung up. If she's like that now I don't want to imagine how our date would have been.

I was nice throughout and so was she until that point. I find that incredibly rude, which is why it's a negative and not a neutral. You don't do that to someone asking a simple question.

Type_O_Negative

Not resistant. Just hung up. If she's like that now I don't want to imagine how our date would have been.

I was nice throughout and so was she until that point. I find that incredibly rude, which is why it's a negative and not a neutral. You don't do that to someone asking a simple question.

Maybe it's better for her she didn't meet you.