Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZoeZoeXXX - Outcall Central London  (Read 1354 times)

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What an incredible young English lady Zoe is! She is one of the best English ladies I have met so far.

Com
Pretty straight forward, I left a message with my number and  the services I was seeking. I got a reply by txt. I called her, quick chat to make sure she is Pure English not Just British. I booked a hotel next few days then we met in a hotel in central London.

First meeting and character
Zoe came in time as agreed by phone and txt. She was well dressed.and discreet. She looks astonishing. Slim and attractive body, pleasant and smiley face. Enjoyable to look at her when she talks. She is intelligent, educated and well spoken.

Service
We started with a good deep tongue French kissing. She is a good kisser, proper one and passionate. I spend a few minutes kissing while stroking her body and fondling her boobs. She has a nice pinky nipples. I couldn't resist to suckle them. I was alternating between DFK and sucking her nipples. We had also a passionate DFK, me from behind while grabbing her boobs.

After a while I have asked her to lay on the bed While her legs up, I started licking her pussy and rimming her like a mad dog :) She enjoyed it all the time. She is very clean lady. Giving oral to her while looking at her face, she really was enjoying it. I have spend a good time giving her oral that's my preferred service.
Not long, I joined her on the bed initiated another DFK while fingering her pussy and tromp Bing her everywhere on her body. She was very wet I made it even wetter while fingering her. I also did Anal  play to her. She likes it very much.

Before I know it, she started giving me oral without. It was a great feeling. She is good at it then she moved licking my balls wi her warm tongue. I was in heaven. She spent a good. Time on OWO and 69.

Finally, we moved to protected sex. We had sex different positions. Me on the top - from behind. She was moaning from pleasure all the time.

Conclusion

Highly recommended English lady. She has both good character and beauty Face and body.
It was an notable encephalitis al and I don't regret it. I have enjoyed every second of my time wth he.
I have already seen her twice and I will see her again as long as she is still on AW
She also does due with her friend May-X if you are interested in threesome. I have done threesome but I intended to do it soon. I will leave a feedback here when it is done.

Offline realist

thanks for the review. Can I ask - you say "slim and attractive body". Her profile says size 12. Slim may be relative but was she close to a size 12?

Bobdayley

thanks for the review. Can I ask - you say "slim and attractive body". Her profile says size 12. Slim may be relative but was she close to a size 12?
She looked slim to me regardless what size is displayed on her profile. I would say size 10 or less if I am not wrong. Certainly not fat or BBW. You can see her pictures on her profile. The are two girls maybe you are talking about May her friend.  I haven't met May yet but I will certainly will in the near future :)
Zoe is what we say in French "Maigre" but certainly not skinny nor BBW
I hope that helps x