Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy busty Kareena - indian girl Heathrow hotels  (Read 1628 times)

johnbordeaux

External Link/Members Only

I met Kareena twice at the back end of last year. 

Both times was at one of the big Heathrow chain hotels.  The venues are absolutely fine there are no security issues and there are people wandering in and out all day long.

I had long fancied an Indian WG all my punts have been with either EE or British girls.  Having worked with a few Indian girls in the office I have often fantasized about shagging an Indian bird but I've never managed to pull one. All the reviews on Indian wgc were very mixed so I'd never actually taken the plunge. 

My first meeting with kareena was born out of frustration and quite a few aw positive reports - she has a some  real fanboys on there a few of which I'm sure are false.

First meeting

Meeting arranged I asked her to dress in an Indian outfit if possible she said this was no problem.  When I got to the room answer her I thought to myself she's a bit larger say a size 14  than the typical girls I find attractive.  But she had this amazing red saree on and had a pretty face and what look like a tremendous pair of tits  besides I really fancied unwrapping that saree so I went with it.  She looked like one of those girls that you might see in a top and Indian restaurant and ogle atacross the room while waiting for your poppadoms.   

The followed a really wet sloppy blow job which was really enjoyable. She got me really hard and we lay on the bed. She had no objections to being fingered and got really really wet. At her request she jumped on top and this all carried on for most of the session. She either got increasingly wet or squirmed and came on her back with her legs around my shoulders.  We had a good chat afterwards about all the things that his job enables her to affdrd  including a flash convertible car and we had a laugh about how good she must look in it with her plunging cleavage on show.  All in all I left feeling like a hero.

Second meeting

My second meeting with her was about six weeks later. I thought she put on a bit of weight and was bordering size 16 but the first session was so good that I was expecting more of the same.  I couldn't have been more wrong. I don't know what she was on but she was totally disinterested, resisted everything and I lost whatever boner I had. I told her that this was not what I had expected and was at a huge contrast to our first meeting. Ask her for some cash back as she was disinterested and I had become disinterested.  It was fucking pathetic with two naked bodies lying on a bed. She refused I left within 25 minutes of the hour long session. 

Needless to say I have not been back since. The search for a decent Indian WG as a regular continues.

JB

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:08:55 pm by johnbordeaux »

johnbordeaux

External Link/Members Only

I met Kareena twice at the back end of last year. 

Both times was at one of the big Heathrow chain hotels.  The venues are absolutely fine there are no security issues and there are people wandering in and out all day long.

I had long fancied an Indian WG all my punts have been with either EE or British girls.  Having worked with a few Indian girls in the office I have often fantasized about shagging an Indian bird but I've never managed to pull one. All the reviews on Indian wgc were very mixed so I'd never actually taken the plunge. 

My first meeting with kareena was born out of frustration and quite a few aw positive reports - she has a some  real fanboys on there a few of which I'm sure are false.

First meeting

Meeting arranged I asked her to dress in an Indian outfit if possible she said this was no problem.  When I got to the room answer her I thought to myself she's a bit larger say a size 14  than the typical girls I find attractive.  But she had this amazing red saree on and had a pretty face and what look like a tremendous pair of tits  besides I really fancied unwrapping that saree so I went with it.  She looked like one of those girls that you might see in a top and Indian restaurant and ogle atacross the room while waiting for your poppadoms.   

The followed a really wet sloppy blow job which was really enjoyable. She got me really hard and we lay on the bed. She had no objections to being fingered and got really really wet. At her request she jumped on top and this all carried on for most of the session. She either got increasingly wet or squirmed and came on her back with her legs around my shoulders.  We had a good chat afterwards about all the things that his job enables her to affdrd  including a flash convertible car and we had a laugh about how good she must look in it with her plunging cleavage on show.  All in all I left feeling like a hero.

Second meeting

My second meeting with her was about six weeks later. I thought she put on a bit of weight and was bordering size 16 but the first session was so good that I was expecting more of the same.  I couldn't have been more wrong. I don't know what she was on but she was totally disinterested, resisted everything and I lost whatever boner I had. I told her that this was not what I had expected and was at a huge contrast to our first meeting. Ask her for some cash back as she was disinterested and I had become disinterested.  It was fucking pathetic with two naked bodies lying on a bed. She refused I left within 25 minutes of the hour long session. 

Needless to say I have not been back since. The search for a decent Indian WG as a regular continues.

JB

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review  :thumbsup:

Sorry it didn't work out and I hope, it help other when looking up her profile.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review johnbordeaux. Sorry to hear about the crap second punt with Indian Kareena. This is where this forum is very helpful to punters.

I had Kareena on my HL, she's been on it for quite sometime now, as I also have a fetish for Indian WGs. But this latest revelation about her has forced me to think again. I'm not a lover of over sized women generally, and by the way that you have described your second punt really has painted a different picture of Kareena.

Thanks again johnbordeaux.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for this. It's good to have a detailed assessment of a first and second, unsatisfactory, meeting.

Clearly complacency has set in - prices up to £90/£150.
She thinks that just because she is Indian - a rarity - she can charge what she wants and provide a crap service.

Offline robzombie898

Thanks for the review and I'm sorry about your experience with Kareena. I'm assuming the pictures on her profile are either a few (5+) years old or just not hers.

Personally, I think it's pointless seeing an Indian WG in the UK as most of them are hardly interested in providing a good service. They do take the "novelty" aspect a bit too seriously.

I've met numerous Indian women in Duabi and the quality of the experience  has exponentially better on most occasions.

johnbordeaux

Yes if the pics ever were her it was a few years ago.  Having  said that I haven't seen her for 4 months so who knows whether she's lost weight or not.  The only pic that I think bears a resemblance is the one on the second row of her free gallery where she's making a cuppa.  Her hair was like that but the body shot is flattering.  My abiding memory of her is  big girl nice tits great bj if she could be bothered but what a scandal that 2nd meet with her was.  She'd get some credit if she had returned half the cash to me but after a session like that she deserves to be named and shamed. 

JB

Offline mjmjmj

I had exactly the same experience. Was lured by her feedback and because I think Indian birds are as sexy as f@@k I went to see her. What a let down! No interest at all, like f@@king a doll.

ramrodronnie

Heard enough Negatives on Kareena to take her off my HL.