Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie - Real of fake profile  (Read 493 times)

Offline zxc

Is this a real profile?

External Link/Members Only

I have tried to contact her multiple times by phone, mail, and text and she never replied.

Has anyone ever contacted her? Or is it a fake profile just to sell videos and private gallery photos?

Cheers.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Most of the SPs in your reviews don't advertise bareback and many of your reviews explicitly state Bareback: no. Why an exception here?

Offline zxc

Most of the SPs in your reviews don't advertise bareback and many of your reviews explicitly state Bareback: no. Why an exception here?

Correction NONE of my reviews say Bareback  ;)

I am not interested in Bareback. However, I am interested in Filming, almost all my reviews say Filming, and she is Submissive. I want to record a good session of Spanking with a young and pretty girl at affordable prices (almost all the sub are orcs, very old, or both, and if they are young and pretty they ask for a lot of money).

I only have one video with a sub. It is with SexualRosie External Link/Members Only and it is a Facefuck, no spanking.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 06:29:34 pm by zxc »

Online scutty brown

did you miss the "NO BLACK MEN PLEASE or MEN UNDER 25" comment on her profile?

Offline zxc

No, I didn't.  ;)

I know that EE girls are a bit racist. I don't mind, good for them. I am white and over 25.

She is hot (if real) and does filming, apparently with the face uncovered if you look closer to the pics, and submissive. I am not going to question her preferences.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 08:58:03 pm by zxc »

Offline WelshClipper

Only 21 and she has already had 'bad experience' with black guys.

Bollocks  :thumbsdown: