Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie DD  (Read 7921 times)

ChickenandChips

I'm interested in see Sophie DD
Has anyone had the pleasure, she has a little feedback on AW but you take that as a pinch of salt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jesus_jones

My experience- She used to work in King's Cross with her equally plump mate, Julia. Went to see Julia at the start of this year, and she said no kissing. I said is your friend (Sophie DD) available and she said yes.

Had a small chat with her and she said no kissing and OWO was £20 extra. I walked. She does look like her photos facially, but she's a big girl (explains why photos hide her belly and legs)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Had a small chat with her and she said no kissing .

Her profile clearly states --------------
GFE
FRENCH KISSING
 :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline mightymunce

I hate girls who advertise services they not providing :diablo:

ChickenandChips

Thanks for the update, I will give her an extra wide berth. :drinks:

Offline jesus_jones

Please note: this was quite a while ago. Jan/Feb I believe. Back then her profile did say at discretion. Who knows, she might have changed. Was just sharing my experience.

Offline hardhans75

I'm interested in see Sophie DD
Has anyone had the pleasure, she has a little feedback on AW but you take that as a pinch of salt.

I saw Sophie for 2 hours this week, plus size with sexy green eyes and softest dd breasts. She kisses ok , started off with closed mouth but then lots of tounge. She allowed reverse oral and great sex with her on top and standing. Only -ve she did not do OWO , i did not ask her if she does it.

Offline Rick2468

Sophie has new photos up which look good. Any recent experiences from anyone?