Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MS Sophie is such a nice Milf!  (Read 17854 times)

Offline DH

Profile is on. Did you try calling/txting her?

new2game

Profile is on. Did you try calling/txting her?

Apparently she doesn't work on Wednesdays. Would be nice if it was mentioned in the profile. :dash:

Punt4Kicks

I went to see Sophie a week or so ago. Nice enough girl, reasonably good looking, enthusiastic but overall I found her a pretty average punt. Place was ok and easy enough to find, about 15 mins from Stratford tube station. I think there is another WG in the flat too but didn't catch sight of her. Would be Interested to know if she is hungarian and a goer!

The reason I say Sophie was average is that the FK was definitely not DFK, the sex was all a bit frantic, almost as though she was trying to make me pop as quick as possible, and she had this previously mentioned weird ball licking thing going on. In her favour she gave me the full hour and didn't clock watch, and she had a fit little body for her age. Oral was ok but she never really took me deep, reverse oral was ok but her moans were definitely fake. She doesn't do CIM or anal, but to be fair these are not on her list of enjoys. It was just average. Enough said.

I generally find the hungarian girls excellent punts but There was something missing here. I think she probably wasn't quite "dirty" enough for my tastes. Like I say, nice enough girl but a very average punt . Would not revisit.

Offline DH

I generally find the hungarian girls excellent punts but There was something missing here. I think she probably wasn't quite "dirty" enough for my tastes. Like I say, nice enough girl but a very average punt . Would not revisit.

I can relate to that and the 2nd girl working there I think is kiara spoke with her/or someone else on aw said they are friends and share the same flat.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:03:28 am by DH »

Offline NightKid

I can relate to that and the 2nd girl working there I think is kiara spoke with her/or someone else on aw said they are friends and share the same flat.

I was thinking about booking her now that Sophie's gone when I came across this information.
Sweet irony  :lol:

If they do share the same place btw, it's a house not a flat
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:14:12 am by NightKid »

bigone

Q. Do you do bareback? A. Absolutely YES :)  ;) :P :D

Offline NightKid

Q. Do you do bareback? A. Absolutely YES :)  ;) :P :D

FFFFuuuucccckkkk  :dash:
Although I won't be taking the risk, I find it strange she puts that in her Q&A section and not in likes list.
Even A levels/hardsports is there but not in list  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:20:31 am by NightKid »

Offline NightKid

To return to the topic of MS Sophie, I saw her on 2nd July between 2 - 3pm.

Can't be bothered to elaborate much but I will say the sex this time was better, I usually don't cum easily but she used a cowgirl technique which NK Jr. was very responsive to and I was ready to blow within minutes.

A poster above me was saying that she doesn't work on Wednesdays, that is untrue. She just isn't working on this particular Wednesday as she's changed her flight back earlier to Tuesday. When she resumes work it is every day of the week, including weekends.

new2game

A poster above me was saying that she doesn't work on Wednesdays, that is untrue. She just isn't working on this particular Wednesday as she's changed her flight back earlier to Tuesday. When she resumes work it is every day of the week, including weekends.

Dude, first of all damn @ the timing. Reply #57 on: Today at 01:01:01 am

Second, I tried to meet her last Wednesday where after a few hours she told me she doesn't work on Wednesday's. She sent me a message saying she works every day except for Wednesday. I wasn't referring to this Wednesday but the previous one. I don't know maybe she was busy maybe she was lying, who knows.

Third, I hope the above is untrue and that they're not friends with Kiara. Kiara's Yes to BB totally put me off, if Kiara does it, how do you know that Sophie doesn't?

Offline DH

Second, I tried to meet her last Wednesday where after a few hours she told me she doesn't work on Wednesday's. She sent me a message saying she works every day except for Wednesday. I wasn't referring to this Wednesday but the previous one. I don't know maybe she was busy maybe she was lying, who knows.

Third, I hope the above is untrue and that they're not friends with Kiara. Kiara's Yes to BB totally put me off, if Kiara does it, how do you know that Sophie doesn't?

I think she doesn't she doesn't even allow fingers inside her nor cim(at least not when I saw her). and her profile doesn't state she does bb or unprotected sex.
She might do bb in her private life but who doesn't???

Punt4Kicks

Sophie doesn't really appear to do a great deal does she.... No fingers, no CIM, no DFK..... So basically a quick rub down with some baby oil, a light kissing session, average OWO, and sex in several positions, plus if u fancy popping on her small tits then off you go. Like I said before, nice enough girl and fairly enthusiastic but WTF,.... there are much better punts out there for 80 an hour and she needs to seriously up her game for me to want to go back.

Certainly wont be trying her housemate if she's into BB and other seriously unsafe stuff.  I'm pretty confident Sopihie wouldn't do BB based on my experience and other reports on here. Just cos she lives with a girl who does it doesn't mean she does it. One thing I did notice was that Kiera had two profiles in AW the other day.... One saying she'll do pretty much anything and one only safe stuff. Maybe somebody has copied her profile and stolen her photos as some kind of vendetta. You never know who is behind these Eastern European girls.... They all claim to be independent but I'm sure many will be run by gangs. Be careful out there fellow punters!

Offline DH

Sophie doesn't really appear to do a great deal does she.... No fingers, no CIM, no DFK..... So basically a quick rub down with some baby oil, a light kissing session, average OWO, and sex in several positions, plus if u fancy popping on her small tits then off you go. Like I said before, nice enough girl and fairly enthusiastic but WTF,.... there are much better punts out there for 80 an hour and she needs to seriously up her game for me to want to go back.

Certainly wont be trying her housemate if she's into BB and other seriously unsafe stuff.  I'm pretty confident Sopihie wouldn't do BB based on my experience and other reports on here. Just cos she lives with a girl who does it doesn't mean she does it. One thing I did notice was that Kiera had two profiles in AW the other day.... One saying she'll do pretty much anything and one only safe stuff. Maybe somebody has copied her profile and stolen her photos as some kind of vendetta. You never know who is behind these Eastern European girls.... They all claim to be independent but I'm sure many will be run by gangs. Be careful out there fellow punters!

She is more of a vanilla GFE still i enjoyed my time with her and honestly if you think about it this way it's more safer as someone else mentioned before you wouldn't want to kiss someone that does cim maybe she did cim 10 min before you went in you would literally taste the other person cum which is a risk that we all have to deal with it more or less.

Offline NightKid

1) I can't tell whether you're exasperated or otherwise but in any case, I had a very long day yesterday so the timing is how it is.

2) I might have made 2 mistakes here; a) I assumed you were referring to this Wednesday since your post was dated 30th June and b) I did not clearly and specifically ask whether she works on Wednesdays, I was talking to her about her work schedule and I got the gist that she works everyday. Will query her more specifically about that the next time I see her.

3) You expressed a very naive outlook in this. By virtue of your statement you might as well not punt at all because you can never know whether a WG actually does bareback or not regardless of what is listed on their profile, as others have pointed out. The best thing you can do, imho, is to just actively avoid those who state that they offer it  :hi:

No fingers, no CIM, no DFK

She allowed fingering with mac and DFK with me yesterday.

I think many punters still struggle to understand that WGs need to be comfortable/have good rapport with a person before they are willing to be adventurous, as fluffy as that may sound.
You may argue till the cows come home that WGs offer sex as a service so there should be no need but sex, at its most fundamental level, is still an intimate act  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:50:55 am by NightKid »

new2game

1) I can't tell whether you're exasperated or otherwise but in any case, I had a very long day yesterday so the timing is how it is.

2) I might have made 2 mistakes here; a) I assumed you were referring to this Wednesday since your post was dated 30th June and b) I did not clearly and specifically ask whether she works on Wednesdays, I was talking to her about her work schedule and I got the gist that she works everyday. Will query her more specifically about that the next time I see her.

3) You expressed a very naive outlook in this. By virtue of your statement you might as well not punt at all because you can never know whether a WG actually does bareback or not regardless of what is listed on their profile, as others have pointed out. The best thing you can do, imho, is to just actively avoid those who state that they offer it  :hi:

1) No. I meant that it was pretty cool for it to be exactly 01:01:01 am.

2) Okay.

3) That's true.

sir_david

I endorse NightKid (don’t worry about the fluffiness, I’d wear the same T shirt, as well) and leekang entirely about Sophie, Thursday 12 September, except that I would agree with : -

Obviously I can't comment on her attitude and I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but are you mad? She is gorgeous :rose:  :P

In my opinion, she’s closer to 9 than 7/10.

As for DH and Punt4Kicks, I would say that she’s too vanilla and simply not your type – we are all different.
In fairness, she now mainly mentions “Receiving Oral” (genuinely appreciated!) in her very limited Enjoys list but I’m not pretentious about OW, OWO, 69, fingers, ball licking ‘n’ stuff so I very much doubt that Cim is on the menu.
FK was absolutely Fine by my standards and she explained that it obviously varies with client hygiene.

Someone mentioned ‘frantic sex’ to ‘pop as quickly as possible’ – disagree – she just enjoys a good, fast, cowgirl rhythm in order for “come together”, my favourite.

As for Rickrabbit, Dax and the stomach observation – for sure, she hasn’t got an 18 year old ‘washboard’ and neither a ‘jelly belly’ – I’m a bit fussy in this department and I would say nothing to worry about = the benefits of gym and swimming? Yes, her figure, face and hair are in great condition for (allegedly) 38.

She definitely does her own bookings, likes to hear a voice and/or judge writing style.
Don’t forget that she’s “shaved mostly”, is a little giggly (shyness?) but is great for conversation ( ~ + 1 hour, oblivious to timekeeping) and has beautiful eyes!

So, my soft spot for tall, young, blonde Polish girls and I get totally intrigued by a petite, middle aged, dark Hungarian girl – ah, the Spices of Life!

Her flat mate is : -

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

and, by Sophie’s own admission, has a totally contrasting profile.
Best of luck with that one!

Offline NightKid

I endorse NightKid (don’t worry about the fluffiness, I’d wear the same T shirt, as well) and leekang entirely about Sophie, Thursday 12 September, except that I would agree with : -

Thanks for the endorsement mate.  :D

Quick story & bump: I saw her again today after trying to contact nearly 10 prossies on my HL, she was the only one who responded to my texts promptly.
When I got to her place, it seems she remembered who I was by mobile number and, in my prior meet with her she'd promised to give me a special surprise the next time I saw her. She kept that promise and I was rather blown away by how sexy she was with it.

Moral of the story: Never known a WG to have such rock-solid reliability nor a smart memory.  :thumbsup:

Punt4Kicks

And what was the "special surprise" Night Kid? Do tell us.... Unless you're going all fluffy
on us and want to keep it as a wonderful moment "between yourselves"  :D

Offline what-a man

And what was the "special surprise" Night Kid? Do tell us.... Unless you're going all fluffy
on us and want to keep it as a wonderful moment "between yourselves"  :D

She probably rimmed his arse :P

Offline NightKid

Nobody noticed the clue? Tsk tsk   :D

how sexy she was with it.

Clue number 2: It's wearable.

Offline punk

Nobody noticed the clue? Tsk tsk   :D

Clue number 2: It's wearable.

:D

Markus666

I just found this site and am glad I found something about this prossie.

I have been trying to make a booking for days now after reading her AW feedback.

I have been totally polite and considerate and she keeps either not answering calls, not responding to texts and making different excuses why she won't meet.

The last one today, after telling me to call when I finished work (I did 4 times and she didn't pick up) so I text and she tells me she is spending the evening with her boyfriend.

Beware guys..,. This prossie is a time waster. Go elsewhere.

Happy punting

Punt4Kicks

Markus mate....  I've seen her and unless you want a very average mild vanilla experience then don't waste your time. There are much better punts out there for the money!

Offline punk

And punters on here really rated her why? :unknown:

MickDMD

I arranged an overnight outcall with this girl at my hotel in the West End on Saturday and after confirming by email and text and being totally up for it she went cold in the afternoon and cried off. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as she looks really good in her profile pics and arranged to see her again last night, again for an overnight outcall at my hotel. The difference was that this time I had to go and pick her up from her place rather than her meet me in the west end. I got as far as getting the postcode then she went cold again. The whole affair cost me a small fortune in hotel suites gifts I'd bought and dinners and shows I'd booked for us. Total time waster. I have written the full story in a separate thread  which is apparently waiting for approval by a moderator.