Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MS Sophie is such a nice Milf!  (Read 17857 times)

leekang

:hi:Evening Gentlement!
I read many positive reviews from experienced members from the forum and learnt a lot over the past year. I thought i could share my own positive experience today as she was worth writting for.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

As profile stated, Ms Sophie( i enjoy calling her that) is around 40 years old. But she looks really good for her age. lovely smile, petite body,  B cup (the pictures do describe her quite well)  and importantly very good attitute. I found her very friendly when she greeted me at the door.

After sorting out the paper work, She got straight to business. French kissing me like im the last guy on earth. It was so passionate that  my boy down there  was up all the way. OWO was followed by some  of  balls licking and in a weird way,i did enjoy that. I had 2 very good experience with mature women and i wasnt wrong to pick this woman because she really knows how to please a young guy like me.
Time for a condom and few enjoyable posittions were perform by this lovely woman. i pop the 1st round after about 25 minutes. we took  a break and i was treated a very nice and relaxing massage by Sophie. i rarely pop round 2 within 1 hour but today was an exception. She was so passionate about it. She really seemed to enjoy the session as much as i did.
No sign of rushing, no clock watching. Good English so u can actually have a conversation with her.

To be honest, She is not the most stunning milf i have seen but i would rate her 7/10 for her look( at her age) and 10/10 for the attitute.

Offline ampersand

I would rate her 7/10 for her look( at her age) and 10/10 for the attitute.
Obviously I can't comment on her attitude and I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but are you mad? She is gorgeous  :rose:  :P

Offline ampersand

She is not the most stunning milf i have seen
Would you care to share details of who is the most stunning then?

new2game

My oh my, I've been looking at her for the past few days. So excited, can't wait but it may be a long wait as I'm nowhere near.  :cry:

PS. Have you come across any mouth wash in the toilet? I hope she uses mouth wash...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:51:47 am by new2game »

bigone

looks good mate for this price looks a bargain,please nobody tell her to put up her prices ;)

Offline BogBog1

Can you tell me what the nearest train/tube station is please mate? She's now at the top of my list for my next trip to London... Cheers.

leekang

The reason i say 7/10 is beacuse  I dont wanna overrate anyone or anything incase people have different taste. so i let u guys judge when u see her in person. Its only my own opinion. :)
Her house looks quite simple with funiture and stuff. I guess she just moved in not long ago. she told me she has lived there since March.
 Also im sure she has mouth wash. :D  Her breath smelt free of cigarette btw. Anyone thinks of having a go, i would say DO IT. :)

leekang

Nearest station is Straford. About 10 minutes to walk to her house. And its really quite area daytime. She would text you the post code if u book. 

leekang

Q:Would you care to share details of who is the most stunning then?
A: i have only been with 2 mature women last year and they now go back to Hungarian. IM sorry there is no more link. Otherwise they would still be my regular. AS i remember, i always had good punt with Hungarian women( no offence to other race). Their attitue is really good. Up till now, i still dont forget a woman call Sweet Alice ,about 25- 26. beautyful. and so intense sex she gave me. i still search for her each day.  :D

Anyway, i will soon put another review of next punt for you guys. I cant wait to go see MIssy of HOD. She is fit.  :yahoo:

Offline Dax

I saw her as well last month.  She was really good punt.  Very nice and polite girl, she tried hard to please and never looked at the clock(was actually 10 mins over the hour). 

Offline Yoda

Sounds good. But a question for those who have spent time with her, how is her owo? Does she allow cim or facials?

Thanks

Offline Dax

Sounds good. But a question for those who have spent time with her, how is her owo? Does she allow cim or facials?

Thanks

She gave a very nice OWO.  Not sure if she does CIM, but she did not say anything like don't CIM.

leekang

very nice Owo in my opinion. thats why i go for mature women once in a while. they are just so experienced. they take time and boy it felt GOOD. Its nice to have a milf around the area for a change sometimes. But for today, im going for much younger girl. MISSY of HOD. I will compare this 2 experience and let you guys know.

Offline Rickrabbit

Is there a reason why her photos seem to have her somehow covering her stomach, or is that just a posing style? She looks great though...might make her my end of month treat.

Offline Rickrabbit

Offline Dax

Is there a reason why her photos seem to have her somehow covering her stomach, or is that just a posing style? She looks great though...might make her my end of month treat.

I do not remember anything wrong with her stomach, she might have something maybe she does not like.  From what I remember she had a great body for a girl her age.

Offline Yoda

Best of luck with your punt Leekang  :thumbsup: Last question; if I booked her just for a session of owo do you think I will satisfied or not? I am an oral fiend!

Offline Dax

This has now set me off on a Milf hunt....External Link/Members Only

Edit
*They don't seem to be, my error, as they are both in different locations, but I do remember them having a similar profile last month*

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:28:39 am by Dax »

Offline Yoda

You might want to consider this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot!

Was going to see her but she is a little to far away. Shame  :(

Offline Rickrabbit

She does look hot, but a bit far away for me too. Perhaps she would be my first enjoyable Polish punt, so never say never!

Offline mh

You might want to consider this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot!

Was going to see her but she is a little to far away. Shame  :(

So Germany has annexed Poland again. Will they never learn?

leekang

Very honest answer from me would be: maybe she tried to hide a bit of saggy wrinkle on her stomach. (very little bit thou) I find it acceptable for her age. Also i find it better than a fat stomach.

If u book her just for OWO, i think you would be satisfied cos she did it really 'passionate' and make eye contact with me as well. All her feedback were true. the last one was mine. I thought a nice woman deserved me writting for so....
Normally i couldnt be bothered this much.Happy day guys. Im off to see Missy now.  :yahoo: yoohooooo!!

Offline DH

This is her new profile. She used to be Loving Vivian, it seems her old profile has gone and people don't praise her that much around here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11669.msg174176#msg174176

Offline BogBog1

Well at least she's being more honest about her dress size now. I went to see her when she was Loving Vivian, based on the fact she advertised herself as a size 6. She was at least a 12, if not a 14. Should've walked, but stupid me decided to stay.

Offline Rickrabbit

Well at least she's being more honest about her dress size now. I went to see her when she was Loving Vivian, based on the fact she advertised herself as a size 6. She was at least a 12, if not a 14. Should've walked, but stupid me decided to stay.
...was the sex any good? Lordy Lordy or Lardy Lardy?

Offline Rickrabbit

So Germany has annexed Poland again. Will they never learn?

I know...she says in her profile she is from Germany, but in her stats claims to be Polish...both could be true I guess.

Offline brownie

is there parking available ?

Offline rockharders

Damn, she was working in my area in the same place as Loving Vivian as too. Bit far now  :dash: Shame Vivian left, she was excellent.

Offline DH

Damn, she was working in my area in the same place as Loving Vivian as too. Bit far now  :dash: Shame Vivian left, she was excellent.

Vivian didn't left, she has a new profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

leekang

Vivian didn't left, she has a new profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Is this lady any good u guys?  Has anyone else seen her?

Offline rockharders

Is this lady any good u guys?  Has anyone else seen her?
Yes she's good, I went twice last year. First time she was a bit reserved but 2nd time round much better, DFK, did what I asked. Fantastic boobies.

bigone

saw this lady on thursday night,very cute and great little body,i come 2 times :D,sometimes its hard to do this at my age but she was so good,i would return :thumbsup:

new2game

Good English so u can actually have a conversation with her.

Does she respond well to texts/emails? I sent her an email on AW and she viewed it but didn't reply?

leekang

I think someone else must do her booking then. I phoned her and arrange it. It was her voice, her accent. Try to ring her. Thats all i can say.

new2game

I think someone else must do her booking then. I phoned her and arrange it. It was her voice, her accent. Try to ring her. Thats all i can say.

Thanks for that, will try give her a call closer to the date.

I was wondering one very important thing, what's her bum like?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:38:48 am by new2game »

new2game

Oh and does parking look like an issue in this area?

new2game

Won't let me edit the above but wanted to ask one more thing, does she allow fingering?

bigone

Won't let me edit the above but wanted to ask one more thing, does she allow fingering?
no  :(

Offline DH

I have seen Sophie last Friday, she looks very good for her age petite with a small ass all natural very polite friendly and attentive. She is divorced no kids used to go to the gym in Hungary also did a lot of swimming probably that's why she looks so good at her age i believe she is early 40 although she said she's 39.
Her kissing is more of a closed mouth kiss with the tip of the tongue if that makes sense she was really passionate about it  although i like full on DFk.
Ok OWO (looked good in the mirror) but i like it deep wet and sloppy which is not her thing' and as Lee mention she got this weird balls licking.

Good sex in different position no problem, she got really passionate about it close to the end of our session fucked the shit out of me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and yes no fingering.

All in all a good session really nice woman. I like them more on the slutty side but i will return if she will be around.   

Online NightKid

Just had a session with Sophie. This will be lengthy so apologies in advance.

Anyway, IT WAS BLOODY AMAZING! Started off with a massage to relax and impromptu ice break, apparently she has a background as a masseuse.
I also spoke about how I came to discover her via reviews from others and, ironically, she asked if it was leekang (psychic alert!)
We then moved onto FK and she asked for it to be light, but somehow got into it and initiated DFK instead.
I guess being decent kisser is a criteria for her to provide such a service (She said I was good at it :yahoo: which I find odd as I've been told before that I wasn't)

The rest was standard but highly enjoyable as we'd built up some chemistry ... 69, OWO, body-licking (in my homeland the term we use is catbath), cowgirl, mish, into a 1st round pop on her tits.
I should mention here that she doesn't like CIM so it's unlikely that any of you gents will ever get her to do it,
even if you went on a pineapple diet for a week. (I was telling her the benefits of it on sperm and she remained unconvinced)

We chatted abit after that and I realised she's rather knowledgeable, using terms like glycemic index and insulin to describe aspects of her diet.
If anyone reading is a conversationalist, she enjoys learning new things so go for it.

I mentioned at the start, when she asked me what would I like to do, we could try a 2nd pop if there was time.
For some reason, she felt beholden to it and even offered me free overtime as she wasn't seeing anyone in the next hour.
Not for lack of trying, I couldn't manage it due to being drained by the intensity of round 1.
Still, a WG with that kinda spirit is seriously rare ... and the best part wasn't even that, it was her letting me stay for nearly an extra hour to wait the rain out.
I was abit embarrassed as I felt I was imposing but she was completely fine with it, so I tipped her nicely before I left.

Treat her well gents, for I have no doubt in my mind that she will with you :hi:

Offline mh

Treat her well gents, for I have no doubt in my mind that she will with you :hi:

Hmmm, I was managing to ignore the fluffiness of the review until you said that...!

new2game

This last review in this thread makes me want to...  :vomit:

To be honest it kind of put me off now...

thebigrunt

This last review in this thread makes me want to...  :vomit:

To be honest it kind of put me off now...

Wow, what was sickening about it? Care to elaborate?

new2game

Wow, what was sickening about it? Care to elaborate?

The fluffiness.

Online NightKid

If common decency is what passes for fluffiness these days, give me my t-shirt and I'd wear it with pride :hi:

The point is, she was really nice as per thread title, so I reciprocated.
Not my bloody problem if you've an issue with that.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:09:47 am by NightKid »

new2game

If common decency is what passes for fluffiness these days, give me my t-shirt and I'd wear it with pride :hi:

The point is, she was really nice as per thread title, so I reciprocated.
Not my bloody problem if you've an issue with that.

It's cool, just not a very good review. In all of those reviews I've gained nothing new. Not even one person commented on the ass.

Offline DH

Not even one person commented on the ass.

I guess you missed mine ^^

Online NightKid

It's cool, just not a very good review. In all of those reviews I've gained nothing new. Not even one person commented on the ass.

A poster above asked about CIM/facials. My review answers that, although I admit I forgot to say she allows facials, as per her likes list on AW. I've also just realised she doesn't list CIM on her profile  :P
She doesn't have mouthwash at her place when I was there unfortunately so it's BYO or use toothpaste. The ass question has been answered by DH and she lives in a house with an open space out in front
so I'm guessing you park there or the nearby surrounding area. Ask her about it when you make your booking.

The review format I've gleaned from UKP wouldn't be comprehensive enough to answer all your questions. I'll try a checklist format next time then :sarcastic:

Another case of failed speed reading  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 12:26:44 pm by NightKid »

new2game

That's much better. ^^

No, but saying "small bum" is just as good as saying she was brunette.

new2game

Anyone know if she's still around? Tried to arrange a booking and it looks like she's disappeared?