Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Guildford - an easy +ve for an SP with pukka UKP history  (Read 2615 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only

The tanks needed emptying & i didnt fancy a R&T at the local chinese
Slim pickings on HL local, so had a search around
Found this panamanian burd & all good on here, other than an initial negative & another relating to a pussy slide [* see below]

Very good comms, all by text
Venue was the new builds next to Guildford station, v.good much better than average punting accomo
Seems like there is only one place to park nearby which was rammed [other than for the station main car park], luckily one space
I'd recommend arriving early & seeing if spaces, if not head out of the car park & turn left into the long road parallel to the train tracks
This is where the usual hooker venue is [on the left] & there are spaces further down which arent residents only & bizarrely dont require payment 
So if a UKPer has an inquisitive OH this could be an option as the other car parks are card / app only, thought i'd mention

30 mins for 80
Greeted with a big smile & big eyes
The photos are bang on & no shopping
The type of woman who exudes sex appeal, without trying [south american burds often seem blessed with this & i reck Panama counts as SA]

Wedged her up & she briefly went to stash returning pronto
Offered a shower, declined as had one at home & on 30 min  booking the clock is ticking
My clobber off rapido & M slips out of her tight fitting cocktail dress & heels with ease
I knew from the off that things were likely to turn out well
Some light FK i fall onto the [firm] bed & M dives in for some OWO
Off the scale OWO, her eyes burning into mine the tongue helmet action [with the eyes] is mesmerising
Usually it takes me ages to shoot [many edging stop start HJs], however disconcerting that i could rapidly feel the sap rising WTF
She was like what shall we do now ?, with a big smile in a really nice way & norty eyes
I'm thinking i need to slow things so after nodder applied with her gob [nice] i suggested some mish
& dived down for some lapping, loveleh & smooth & delightful fanny batter [& things subsiding on my side, phew TFFT which was a motivation]
Her legs around my back grinding then onto some proper CG feet on bed, tho not for long
With the clock winding down, bout 10 mins to go i suggested some more OWO to finish
Proper stop start stuff, was told no CIM no problemo
I promised to let her know & M pushed it to the limit i couldn't hold on out of her gob & glazed her rack
Head spinning M goes for a shower & mentions for me to chill, i declined a shower
After a few mins i get my clobber on & M returns in a towel, peck on cheek & i'm outta there on 35-40 mins

Summary:   profile & pics v.accurate, a naturally sexy burd who is talented in the noshing department & nice with it

Recommend ?:  yep, M could be ideal for a newer UKPer
Little / no likelihood of any messing around which can take experience / skill to deal with, a reliable SP me thinks

Revist ?:  at some point no doubt, numerous others on HL & to-do list

Other:  * since my session the menu has been extended, i presume rubbing at 50 means pussy slides
I'll pass on this, on the odd occasion this has happened its been with massage only burds where things have got revved up & slightly out of hand  :yahoo:

Other other:  Panama added to my world map of punting ✅

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chazz

Glad you had a good time WP. Nice to know that Maylin's back in the UK again. I may have to revisit on my next trip dahn to the Saufeest.  :drinks:

Online webpunter

Glad you had a good time WP. Nice to know that Maylin's back in the UK again. I may have to revisit on my next trip dahn to the Saufeest.  :drinks:

:hi:
M seems to float around Farnborough [i wonder if near the helicopter place], Woking & Guildford
I've just seen that 45 mins option now on the menu & CIM @ 30, wasnt [edit: weren't] when i had the session AFAICR
With her sublime noshing skills 150 is seriously tempting
Think i'd pass on FS lie back & enjoy
She's moving upward on the to-do list

As you mentioned a trip to the SE worth mentioning that the roadworks @ J10 on the m25 are a mare
If you want to get onto the A3 getting off the m25 there can be a queue stretching a mile or two & taking half an hour easy
Coz the fucktards at the Highways Agency have the slip road down to one lane
IMO coz they are useless fcukers who know that they wont get paid anywhere near as much anywhere else for doing fuck all & are trying to drag things out as long as possible
Useless fucktards the lot of them 
Best to take an alternative route to Farnborough / Guildford 

« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 11:12:02 pm by webpunter »

Offline Chazz

Thanks for the heads up - I've sat in the queue for the A3 more than once already this year. I've seen Maylin in Woking and Guildford, but not made it as far as her Farnborough gaff. Like your idea of a BJ only meet - sublime noshing skills indeed!  :wacko:

Online webpunter

Was having a peruse for a R&T & found ⬇️ with a vid clip

The hour rate is a tenner cheaper [a different mobile to Awank]

Offline jazzyx

Was having a peruse for a R&T & found ⬇️ with a vid clip

The hour rate is a tenner cheaper [a different mobile to Awank]

Thanks for this... shes on my HL those nipples look fab in that vid  :drinks:

Online webpunter

Thanks for this... shes on my HL those nipples look fab in that vid  :drinks:

They're quite long & pointy & get very hard
IIRC when she was giving me an oilyTW HJ combo there was some nipple in the japper action

You gotta be careful with them, they could take someone's eye out
Now where to hang your coat ? 

Offline jazzyx

Thanks yes know exactly where to hang my coat ... looks like there are two lovely coat hangers if you fancy it am happy to let you hang your coat on the other one ;-)

Online webpunter

Thanks yes know exactly where to hang my coat ... looks like there are two lovely coat hangers if you fancy it am happy to let you hang your coat on the other one ;-)

Reading your reviews you dont do any batting so thats  :cool:
Mind you no sword fights
& we'd have to avoid blue on blue stray shots  :scare:  :lol:

Offline jazzyx

Reading your reviews you dont do any batting so thats  :cool:
Mind you no sword fights
& we'd have to avoid blue on blue stray shots  :scare:  :lol:
:drinks: no sword fighting for sure  :cool:

Online webpunter

:drinks: no sword fighting for sure  :cool:

:hi:

Edit: and no shouting 'incoming incumming' either  :scare: :D