Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Priscilla @ Bonds  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Morning All,

Just wondering if anyone has any info/knowledge on or about Priscilla @ Bonds?

External Link/Members Only

Many thanks,

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

captainblack1776

Morning All,

Just wondering if anyone has any info/knowledge on or about Priscilla @ Bonds?

External Link/Members Only

Many thanks,

Apparently she’s got a mouth and fanny like a mongoose- better be aware of damage to the snake SM :)

Offline Sar-Major

Apparently she’s got a mouth and fanny like a mongoose- better be aware of damage to the snake SM :)

:scare:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:   :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline MME

Care to elaborate on this Captain?

Offline Katie

• Service Provider
Apparently it’s a Riki Tiki Tavi reference....  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Apparently it’s a Riki Tiki Tavi reference....  :unknown:

It is and relates to part of my review about Shelby of Prestige.  :thumbsup:

Plus CB has picked up on my "Cheeky and Sarcastic" houmour that I've had all my life.  :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Care to elaborate on this Captain?

A Mongoose has no fear of snakes, they kill and eat them. Riki-Tikki-Tavi being a quite famous one. A short story featured in The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 11:37:10 am by daviemac »

Offline Katie

• Service Provider
Every day is an education. In my sleep deprived state (I really am not well when we have epic electrical storms like last night) I was getting confused with Rin Tin Tin.

You want to know why she chose ‘Priscilla’? The Elvis connection....

Offline datwabbit

Every day is an education. In my sleep deprived state (I really am not well when we have epic electrical storms like last night) I was getting confused with Rin Tin Tin.

Rin tin tin was a dog. Surely you were right in the first place?

Offline daveev

What she's all shook up ?  :D

Offline MME

A Mongoose has no fear of snakes, they kill and eat them. Riki-Tikki-Tavi being a quite famous one. A short story featured in The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling.
:hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

It doesn't bear thinking about, he was 24 she was 14.   :thumbsdown:

Offline waynekerr600

She liked the guy who worked down the chip shop?

Offline waynekerr600

It doesn't bear thinking about, he was 24 she was 14.   :thumbsdown:

Didn't realise Elvis was a bit Gary Glitter.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Yeah, he was in the army at 24, she lived there when she was 14 and they started seeing each other. She moved to Germany with her mother and step father, they lived in a hotel when they first got there not realising it was a brothel.

So Priscilla, at 14 shagging a bloke 10 years older and living in a brothel, a name to be proud of??   :unknown:

captainblack1776

It is and relates to part of my review about Shelby of Prestige.  :thumbsup:

Plus CB has picked up on my "Cheeky and Sarcastic" houmour that I've had all my life.  :sarcastic:

:D - mine likewise

Offline waynekerr600

Yeah, he was in the army at 24, she lived there when she was 14 and they started seeing each other. She moved to Germany with her mother and step father, they lived in a hotel when they first got there not realising it was a brothel.

So Priscilla, at 14 shagging a bloke 10 years older and living in a brothel, a name to be proud of??   :unknown:

Wonder if he was singing jailhouse rock during that time.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Wonder if he was singing jailhouse rock during that time.

Could well have been. I bet someone's wishing they'd never brought the Elvis connection up.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline tynetunnel

That made me laugh out loud, and I slopped my brew all over my footwear.  I wouldn’t have minded, but they’re suede, and it’ll ruin them! Now I’m feeling Blue about my Suede Shoes  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

That made me laugh out loud, and I slopped my brew all over my footwear.  I wouldn’t have minded, but they’re suede, and it’ll ruin them! Now I’m feeling Blue about my Suede Shoes  :hi:

Clarks outlet sale. Buy one pair get next @£10. Boro outlet even had blue suede ones.

Offline Katie

• Service Provider
Could well have been. I bet someone's wishing they'd never brought the Elvis connection up.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yes.

Just hand me the spade I’ll continue to dig my own hole...

Offline waynekerr600

Yes.

Just hand me the spade I’ll continue to dig my own hole...

Ground displacement instrument if you please

Offline Sar-Major

Ground displacement instrument if you please

Me father used one of those for years at work.  :thumbsup:

He was a “Solid Fuel Extraction Engineer”................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: