Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Ruby  (Read 581 times)

2 review(s) for lovely ruby (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

Out of respect I will give this one a neutral. But it is really boardering on negative.

External Link/Members Only

She is exactly what the profile describes. She looks tall in the photos but actually is really petite. Had I known this I wouldn't have gone.

Had me wait for 5 minutes. Which wasn't great as the entrance is in the court yard and everyone could see you waiting outside from 3 sides.

Typical Romanian service. No OWO ( Extra ). Very inexperienced. Nipples very sensitive. Just wanted to get it out of the way and there was little rushing. I lost my interest and just wanted to finish and go. It was all over in 15 min.

She was very cold and distant. No attempt to talk or any sort of engagement. After I was done she asked "you go now?". 15 minutes left but I didnt want to stay. When we started, there was no small talk..." lay down baby". And went straight to it.

I think next time with Romanians I will just book 15 minutes sessions  :drinks:

Why the neutral? I dont think she is doing it all on purpose. My impression is that she thinks this is the way the job works rather than deliberately wasting time or rushing etc.Still from the punters point of view it is pretty bad.