Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ..Sexy Ruby.. - Wood Green  (Read 1601 times)

3 review(s) for .. sexy ruby .. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I came across HappyandLucky’s review of Sexy Ruby and the description of her large tit’s and rock hard nipples piqued my interest. I arranged to meet up with her last week.

Comms: I contacted her by text initially and then mainly by phone. Her understanding of English appears to be quite poor. On the day I met her I called to agree a time and she texted the postcode. She then asked for the time to be moved back by 15 minutes and to call. I called and she asked for another 10 minutes – She said that she had overslept and I have no reason to doubt this, but nonetheless it delayed the agreed time by around 25 minutes. She gave me the house number over the phone and it was easy to locate.

Location: House was located around 5 minutes walk from Wood Green tube station. The house was located in a residential area and the area was safe when I visited.
Her room is a large double bedroom with plenty of natural light and a screen, which separates a kitchenette from the bed.

Price: £50 for 30minutes

Girl: From Hungary, the photos are not a true representation of Ruby. As previously noted the photograph in the pink dress was taken several years ago. The other current profile pictures appear to have been taken a while ago. I would say that Ruby has put on more weight and is certainly not a size 10, perhaps now 14-16. However, she did have huge tits with remarkable nipples, which were the main focus of my attention. When I saw her she was lightly tanned, freshly showered and was very welcoming.

Meet: When Ruby let me in she was wearing a short black body with a black bra underneath presenting her huge breasts. She led me upstairs which gave me a good view of her panty less ass.

Paperwork sorted onto the bed, where she asked me to take of her bra and then the body. She climbed onto me for some kissing, and light FK. She then moved down biting my nipples and on to OWO licking the shaft and sucking, not quite DT. She used quite a lot of hand, which was ok, overall a good technique that I enjoyed. Some ball licking and sucking.

I turned her over and for some light FK and attention to those huge breasts and erect nipples. Then onto 69, mac on(with her mouth), mish, legs over shoulders, CG, etc. During 69, I did use my fingers but she asked me not to do this, which I respected. She did get into it, pulling me in to her and making groaning noises (seemed put on) and running her fingers/nails on my legs and back.

She then said that time was nearly up, which I pointed out was another 10 minutes and stated the time that I had finally arrived. She didn’t argue.

As time was almost up I asked to tit fuck her and CIM, but she said that CIM was £20 extra. I said that wasn’t stated as extra on her profile and she told me it was (I checked after and it wasn’t stated). I finished with her in CG looking at those huge breasts, which she smothered my face with!

She handed me some wet wipes to clean up. Ruby was quite chatty after (limited English), as I was dressing. She led me to the front door and I was out the house just after the 30 minute mark.

Positives:
- Nice person with a willing attitude
- Location easy to get to, centrally located.
- Huge tits and nipples (my highlight).
- VFM

Neutrals:
- Fake moans
- CIM extra (My fault for not being specific)

Negatives:
- Poor timekeeping
- Photographs not representative

I did enjoy my time with Ruby and her ample assets, but I am putting this review as a neutral as she was a lot bigger than I expected even after the comments in the earlier review and the misleading profile pictures. However, Ruby was enthusiastic in the delivery of the services and came across as a reasonably genuine person.

Ruby is much bigger than the WGs that I like and for that reason I will not be seeing Ruby again.