Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice in Sheridans. Anyone seen?  (Read 2361 times)

Treehouse

Anyone clapped eyes on her?

Offline Robert44

Anyone clapped eyes on her?

Yes, she is very different from any other wg. Girl next door appearance, but unforgettable service.
Will see her again.

Treehouse

Cheers.
Would you describe her servive as more PSE or GFE?

Offline Goldfinch

2 excellent reviews from last week on another forum-highly recommended was the consensus.

External Link/Members Only

Offline con-a-ser

Offline TomTank

I found her a bit quirky, but for those of you that are fans she has just popped up on Sheridan's rota again.

Offline Clitheroelad

I found her a bit quirky, but for those of you that are fans she has just popped up on Sheridan's rota again.

There will be gridlock.

The website is still a fucking mess though.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:30:45 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline Vanbarn

Wasn't she a university student or similar.  Maybe the student loan has now run out 😂

Offline Janesdesired

No your thinking of Lauren. Cannot wait booked into see her this afternoon.

Offline bbois77

Looking forward to a review, lovely girl.

Offline TomTank

There will be gridlock.

You're having a laugh - it looks miles better, and up to date (the desktop version)

Offline Clitheroelad

You're having a laugh - it looks miles better, and up to date (the desktop version)

When I looked yestetday on a Android phone it was a fucking mess, so no, Im not joking.

Offline TomTank

When I looked yestetday on a Android phone it was a fucking mess, so no, Im not joking.
just select non-mobile version

Offline blackburnian

just select non-mobile version

FFS thought they'd be making enough to pay a Webby for a responsive template - it's somewhere between free and a couple of hundred ££s   :dash: :dash:

Bb

Offline yorkieyorkie

Tried searching for her reviews on here but couldn’t find anything.

Offline TomTank

FFS thought they'd be making enough to pay a Webby for a responsive template - it's somewhere between free and a couple of hundred ££s   :dash: :dash:

Bb

I normally only use the desk top site, but it looks like they've fixed the mobile version

Offline bbois77

Janesdesired, any chance of a review on Alice?

Offline Janesdesired

Yep I'll do it in the morning. Definitely a different service from before.

Offline Clitheroelad

Different as in good or bad ? I was thinkng of revisiting her myself.

Offline bbois77

Still looking forward to your review I see she's in Wednesday at the Halloween party.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Still looking forward to your review I see she's in Wednesday at the Halloween party.

I’ve been waiting for that review too.

Offline TomTank

Can't believe there aren't reviews on here.
I personally didn't enjoy my time with her, but she gets loads of rave reviews on another site.

Offline bbois77

Review, if at all possible before she disappears again!

Offline NigelF

I presume bad. Mainly because if you look at his reviews and other posts, they're very fluffy and over the top (which I know because I've seen all the girls he's positively reviewed and commented on, most of them multiple times).

Since he's seen her before and since his normal inclination would be to say she was even better or great etc (as per his reviews and posts), I'm sure "different" is basically his way of being damning, especially if he thinks it review worthy.

Nonetheless, I'd love to know the definite answer myself. I was tempted to see her today but based on my "reading between the lines" of his comment and based on the neutral (or neutral-ish) experiences of other punters on here (at least two), I decided not to bother.

Anyway, this thread is dire. Lots of words, very little information.

I too am very surprised she doesn't have any reviews on here, I thought she did but regardless I definitely should have reviewed her myself and done it a long time ago. My punt was obviously a while ago so unfortunately I don't remember much now. I thought she looked quite good (fairly accurate pics) and her service was good (FK/DFK, OWO and enthusiastic sex), nothing special or amazing but a good parlour punt.

Yes, she is very different from any other wg. Girl next door appearance, but unforgettable service.
Will see her again.
x2 now, both really good.

Better than nothing but cryptic and lacking any real info.

I would recommend her

Again, it's a start but it's nowhere near finished.

Can't believe there aren't reviews on here.
I personally didn't enjoy my time with her, but she gets loads of rave reviews on another site.

The heads up is helpful but the info about her is scant and cryptic. It's also a statement echoed by at least one other punter on here who hasn't reviewed either. Neutral (as well as negatives and "low" positives) are often the most helpful reviews so really should be prioritised.

Obviously reviews on the other site are unreliable as most of the members (except a couple) are fluffy morons.

There will be gridlock.

Another no info, no review.

Despite being repeatedly asked and definitely having been on here since (most recently last night), he's still posted not posted a review or any details and it's still unclear what he even meant. I presume part of the issue is that he's worried about being identified given that he was so specific on here, which is one of the many reasons you should only post about where you've been not where you're going. 

I'm just as guilty as everyone else in this thread (although I do try to review quite a lot of my punts) but we really need to start doing more reviews or at least provide more info and crucially do it much more promptly.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:57:40 pm by NigelF »

Offline bbois77

Very well put and quite an effort from you Nigelf, cheers :drinks:

Online Bustydusty

Cheers Nigel

Alice? Who the f.....
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 11:46:51 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Clitheroelad

I havent reviewed her because I punted her over 12 months  ago, before I joined this site. Simple as that.

Offline NigelF

I havent reviewed her because I punted her over 12 months  ago, before I joined this site. Simple as that.

Ah, fair enough. I thought she was relatively new (mid 2017), I didn't realise she was working back in mid 2016.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:26:16 pm by NigelF »

Offline Robert44

Saw here earlier this week, still the most unusual wg you could ever wish to meet, still gave a good service with those goat skin female condoms. This time she digs out a Cock Ring from her box of tricks and fits that on me, made it stand up like a tent pole. Not really necessary, but I went along with it for fun. I like it when she produces her Hitachi wand and uses that during mish to get off. She took a facial as usual, which is her favourite finish tactic.
I thought she looked slightly slimmer, still a really good figure though and slightly shy nature. Which changes completely in the room.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 07:25:20 pm by Robert44 »

Offline wilburs horse

Seen her about 18 months ago. Nice girl but didn't do anything for me really. Talked too much and kept asking for a facial. Didn't get near to sex . Oral decent but wouldn't see again.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Arfy

Yes. Recommended.

I'll get round to a review. As it's my first time here, any tips??

Offline Goldfinch

Yes. Recommended.

I'll get round to a review. As it's my first time here, any tips??

This link should help:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Clitheroelad

I saw her earlier in the week. Still as quirky as ever. Report to follow probably later today.

Offline yorkieyorkie

All I’ve seen in this thread is people declaring that a review will be posted on this WG. Just get one posted ffs

Offline Clitheroelad

All I’ve seen in this thread is people declaring that a review will be posted on this WG. Just get one posted ffs

I was fucking busy with work. Wind your neck in mate !

Offline yorkieyorkie

I was fucking busy with work. Wind your neck in mate !

Just seen the review  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:01:25 pm by yorkieyorkie »

Offline Arfy

Busses - buses