Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sagami condoms - where to buy them?  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Jay72

A thread in the review section discussed these ultra-thin condoms and they sound intriguing. Apart from Amazon (with all associated delivery issues), can i buy these in London?

Offline Corus Boy

A thread in the review section discussed these ultra-thin condoms and they sound intriguing. Apart from Amazon (with all associated delivery issues), can i buy these in London?

Find your nearest Amazon Locker and have your purchases sent there.

Offline Jay72

Offline daveev

what's special about them, can't you just use any?

External Link/Members Only any of these any good, sent in a white jiffy bag no markings

Offline maxxblue

what's special about them, can't you just use any?

External Link/Members Only any of these any good, sent in a white jiffy bag no markings

The thinnest condom ever - 1/6th of the width of a human hair. What's special about them?

Three guesses?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:58:06 pm by maxxblue »

Offline Jay72

Finally got around to attempt ordering some of these with delivery to an amazon locker but non amazon deliveries cannot be directed to the lockers... Any other ideas how to source these condoms with her indoors finding out?!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Do you see a regular you semi trust?  If so ask if you can have them sent to her address and you can pick them up next time you visit. 
Or order them from Ebay and you can pick them up in your local Argos store if they have the click and collect sign next to them.  I have done this with a few items recently as I knew I wouldn't be home for the delivery so collected them from Argos

Edit sorry no you cant do the argos delivery as no UK sellers at the moment
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:18:12 pm by Dani »

Offline Jay72

Ah.... Thanks anyway.. Any more suggestions?

galcom666

Which ones do you mean the 001, the 002 or the 003?

The HK government banned the sale of 001 and the 002 due to a very high failure rate. While most HK WG will allow you to bring your own (and they'll inspect them) they will refuse to let you use 001s.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Do these ultra-thin condoms keep you hard when wearing them???????

That interests me the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!