Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie CIM question  (Read 3193 times)

Offline tp69

Apologies in advance as this may be obvious to others.

If a girl doesn't offer CIM, does that relate specifically to OWO? Can you cum during OW or is that also off limits?

Sensing the answer might be that it depends on the girl, but just wondering when checking out profiles.

Cheers

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't see an issue with coming in the bag but as you say it may depend on the girl so probably just best to ask "Are you OK for me to cum from protected oral" and i'm thinking 99.9% of the time it will be.

I have to say though some girls don't advertise CIM but they will sometimes do it so it can be worth asking in a tactful way and you may get the green light  :thumbsup:
I think for most girls it's "At discretion" but if they advertise that then the tendency is for guys to turn up expecting it and then you get the uncomfortable "It says on your profile" "Yeah but at discretion" type conversation.
The guy doesn't want to hear that he's been "discretioned out" as it implies there's something about him that the girl doesn't like and it must be an awkward moment for the girl.
I do think that a lot of girls basically make the call once they see you and whether you are clean and if you seem OK to get on with.

I'm not going to post exactly what i say as everyone else will copy it but work something out that broaches the question in a non pushy way, I find that asking once you are already into the punt can work better than asking up front

Offline Thephoenix

I'm not going to post exactly what i say as everyone else will copy it but work something out that broaches the question in a non pushy way,

Would it be something like...."Alright if I shoot my load down yer gob luv?"

Offline Blackpool Rock

Would it be something like...."Alright if I shoot my load down yer gob luv?"
Are you bugging my meets  :scare:  :D

Offline myothernameis

If a girl doesn't offer CIM, does that relate specifically to OWO? Can you cum during OW or is that also off limits?

Your options are,  COF, COT, COP, COH, CUN, COC  :D :D

Face, Tits, Pussy, Hair, Nose, Curtains
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 08:28:46 am by myothernameis »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Similar to Blackpool Rock I’ve been lucky enough to have a few WGs let me cum in their mouth even though they don’t list it on their likes. 
Knowing it’s not listed I’ve always warned them I am about to cum to give them the opportunity to withdraw, but they have continued sucking whilst I filled their mouth.

Sometimes when the girl is working me to a fantastic explosion it’s the accidental facial the ones who do withdraw receive that causes more of a problem….luckily I tell them it’s their great oral skills that resulted in the powerful spurts and they tend to laugh about it !!!

Offline tp69

Your options are,  COF, COT, COP, COH, CUN, COC  :D :D

Face, Tits, Pussy, Hair, Nose, Curtains

Gotta be curtains then  :D

Cheers chaps, makes sense.

Offline LLPunting

Best not to publicise if an SP does OWO/uncovered CIM/swallow when it's not listed as every leech and non-reviewer turns up demanding it, waving reviews in her face, and she may well remove it from everyone's reward scheme.  It may also out you to her and her ire may result in a blocking/banning/reduction of service from her or possibly all her shop colleagues.

If she's already aware of UKP then perhaps you can get away with mentioning it but best not if she tells you to keep it under your (unused) hat.  It's a tough call because sharing with a community who are discrete should be safe but the abuse of this site by so many means that disclosures like this simply remove services from the offering, increase prices, move the SP along and/or may get the reviewer into hot water with the SP.

The only UTC service offers that should be reported without prejudice are BB given the added health risk and more distinct red line drawn by the site.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I agree with LLP….in fact best not to mention it to anyone however discreet you think they might be.  I mentioned one instance of an unlisted CIM to a punting buddy who then quizzed the girl about it….she asked me to keep it, and any other unlisted extras, to myself in future….but she does until to accept a mouthful phew !!!

Offline Bonker

It relates specifically to adults and sex, not video games or juvenile masturbation.

Offline geostorm1

Never really understood why a girl would rule out CIM for certain people. Part of their job is to provide us with sexual services for a price, what would make them want to swallow (or spit) from one guy but not another? If he is unclean then surely she won't be sucking it without a condom either?

Offline Moby Dick

Never really understood why a girl would rule out CIM for certain people. Part of their job is to provide us with sexual services for a price, what would make them want to swallow (or spit) from one guy but not another? If he is unclean then surely she won't be sucking it without a condom either?

WG told me they don’t like the taste of spunk from smokers.
Another one told me alcohol makes it taste rank.
Others told me Gingers taste and generally smell different  :unknown:
I guess they make their mind up as soon as you walk through the door, but may also change their mind if your Precum doesn’t taste of pineapple juice.

Also like most inclusive extras, at discretion is their get out clause for a variety of reasons. If they don’t charge for rimming or CIM then they will probably attract pushy clientele that insist and are more likely to get a stomach/throat infection. But remember it is always at discretion regardless of price. They have to see the goods before agreeing.
The thought of 10 loads of spunk mixed with the taste of chocolate starfish AKA yesterday’s meals is a good enough reason to exercise discretion.

Similar with Anal, most will say at discretion and/or make it a paid extra because they don’t want to go home with a sore arse. One or two (smaller cocks) a day is probably enough to buy those new shoes and Xmas presents.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 07:32:28 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I guess it's along similar lines to why i'd be happy for a fit young stunner to piss in my mouth whereas the thought of a smelly 18 stone munter doing it makes me gag  :vomit: