Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Low Life Tries To Out Me On Twitter.  (Read 5521 times)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

or it could recently have been made private - simple enough to change the security settings instantly

It was public at the time MPL was posting about Barbara in the thread about her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148865.125

TrevorN

VT is a follower of Mark Party Lover...ironically a whole batch of tweets of VT have been deleted,  linking him being close to MPL .

Make of that what you like .

The accustions of VT being somehow connected to TPC as a damage limitation tout maybe true after all.

Offline scutty brown

I don't know what the history here is, but I DO know that if some pimp / madam / tout tried outing me they wouldn't know what had hit them........the police / immigration / tax / DWP / planning / public health / fire brigade would soon have reason to be checking the premises and people over. A few words with the local press and MP can help as well.
If someone is trying to fuck your life up they deserve all the shit you can throw at them

It seems to me that in this case Phoenix have a lot to lose if they piss you off and you decide to react
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:45:11 pm by scutty brown »

vt

VT is a follower of Mark Party Lover...ironically a whole batch of tweets of VT have been deleted,  linking him being close to MPL .

Make of that what you like .

The accustions of VT being somehow connected to TPC as a damage limitation tout maybe true after all.

1. I post on my own account on here, all opinions expressed are mine and mine only.

2. I cannot be held responsible for what other individuals post here or anywhere else.

So fuck off with your bullshit insinuations!  :diablo:

Offline Jerboa

Yes what a low life to try and out Smiths, and I can see why he thinks it could come from Em, as she would of known you many years, and remember the name you used, just goes to show to keep using a punting name, but a point VT made, yes Smiths in the past has signed off PMs to me using Paul, so slight chance the shit cunt got your name by other means.

OldAdmin

According to the pimp, UKP moderators are allowed to tout their own favourite agencies. Given there has not been any moderator for more than a year, and barely any moderators in past 5 years, I can only assume they are accusing me and NIK. The accusation that NIK, was was a moderator up until 1.5 years ago, was / is touting certain agencies is laughable. The accusation that I tout any agency is absurd.

The pimp also accuses UKP of being "jealous" of their agency's "success". Well I am not jealous of anyone who make laundered money of the vaginas of sex trafficked women. I also have ZERO criminal convictions of any kind in UK, can the pimps say the same? Nothing like taken to court for harassment of an EE woman who used to work for their agency?  ;)