Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Year notable first profiles  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
this is a weird one, the photo looks exciting in a lascivious dirty way and the profile reeks of revenge or pimping.

click to enlarge

Hidden Image/Members Only

5th Musketeer

this is a weird one, the photo looks exciting in a lascivious dirty way and the profile reeks of revenge or pimping.

click to enlarge

She doesn't say what she is being turned out OF!  As you say, a very weird one indeed.

raylondoner

click to enlarge

Suspect reeks of something else as well - think I will skip dinner tonight as no longer feel hungry!  :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

HP ---------------- you are sick, you need help.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Type_O_Negative

HP - do you creampie all these ladies you visit (of course when BB is on menu)?

Offline myothernameis

where about is loindon  :D :D

There even an email address which you can email them, suspect the person with this email address has no idea there email address is being used

robsatathome

Take your own bleach, brush and foot pump it's a blowup doll very submissive  :angelgirl:

HP ---------------- you are sick, you need help.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
AW has given me the help I do NOT need, and I think removed the profile, no error message but it does no longer show.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:16:26 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline chrishornx

click to enlarge

this profile is rather 'odd' as well

Offline DrConners

sorry forgot link

External Link/Members Only

Odd!! That's putting it mildly 007 !!!!

Wtf !! I think (without being too judgemental as grammer & sentence structure looks like it was written BY the sex toy whatever the fuck it is !) you pay this horrendous ...... thing to have sex with it's sex toy ? Like a cyber-pimp maybe ?

Thinking about Blade Runner now lol! - Great movie! - Pris was a "pleasure model"

robsatathome

Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep - Odd title as it was about genetically engineered humans. Any guesses  :unknown:

more like 60 than 40
no location
useless profile
anyone recognise the street?

click twice to enlarge
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:03:43 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Christmas is over. Why does a lady on AW wear and display a large crucifix tucked over her large breasts?

Click to enlarge.

mediumjoe

Not sure but it looks a little bit like Lincoln