Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking time wasters  (Read 557 times)

Offline Bdk78

Put up a RB on AW for an outcall to my place on the Surrey/Hampshire border and had the usual bid (as always) from gina External Link/Members Only who always bids £50+ over what I offer and has a lot of negative feedback on here.
Then had one from Helene External Link/Members Only who has been reported here as a deposit scammer. I messaged and asked if she was she sure about the bid as she's based in London and my bid is 50% of her usual fee. She replied saying yes she's sure but wants 10% up front for the train. Sadly, the nearest station to me is 20mins away, so we can all guess where that one was going. :dash:
Another bid from External Link/Members Only who when I messaged to confirm the distance and price was ok, then wanted to change it to a car meet half way, although half way actually meant all the way over to her in Woking.  :dash:

I swear 70% of bids on these things are time wasters who either have no intention on following through with the bid or haven't actually read the T&C's.

Rant over!

Offline Lema

Reverse bookings only attract scammers, I tried it only once and got no genuine replies just girls wanting deposits etc etc!
Never tried it since!

Offline Bdk78

Reverse bookings only attract scammers, I tried it only once and got no genuine replies just girls wanting deposits etc etc!
Never tried it since!

I have had some real gems from RB, you just got to wade through the shite to get to them.

Offline southcoastpunter

Never tried it since!

That's a sweeping generalisation to make from ONE attempt. As Bdk78 says, it works for some guys, sometimes and therefore shows your comment to be wrong!

Personally I have only tried it once - and got the usual ones that didn't read the detail but did get a few that looked potential / genuine but unfortunately just weren't "my type".

Offline Steely Dan

My last one was so successful I got 3 from it.  One I booked through the RB, two more I saw some time later at the same price.  The key is having an offer that is interesting, specific and having a fair price (fair for both sides meaning it can be a bit below normal 2 hour outcall rate or whatever plan you are making.)