Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hands 4 Health / Pure Spa, Reading, Berkshire  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Worldie14

Morning All,

Has anyone got any recent experience with hands for health in Reading? I believe its now on AW being advertised as Pure SPA?

Anyone seen Shelly?

External Link/Members Only

Offline 44ster

Bloody Hell, I didn't know Shelly was still around! Saw her a few times back in the day for a great naturist massage when she was in a terraced house in West Reading. More recently she's been based here:

Offline Worldie14

Bloody Hell, I didn't know Shelly was still around! Saw her a few times back in the day for a great naturist massage when she was in a terraced house in West Reading. More recently she's been based here:

Ah interesting...fair to say she was good back then? Attractive? Rough age? Profile states 35?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 44ster

Possibly early 40s now. Quite a large lady but uses her body well IIRC  :D  Must be about 10 years since I've seen her. I've still got her number in my phone!

I notice she's offering 4-handers with the Croatian girl there (Maria). I'm tempted to pay a visit.

Offline Baller

Wow, I must havre seen her 2010 maybe in her old place when she worked by herself before the days of all this tantric stuff she is trying to adverstise now.

She was a nice lass I remember but she had a big arse!

Good massage and unexpectedly gave me a cracking blowjob for no extra, and said it was because she enjoyed it.

I doubt the service is anywhere near as good these days though now she has this whole "spa" thing going on, the place looks like a right tip from the outside so can't expect inside to be too great. At those prices you want to be going into a really nice spa

Offline 44ster

Interesting that the contact number (Shelly's original one) shown on the two websites is different from that on AW.

I always found Shelly to be pleasant & engaging back then, as well as being a good business woman. I'm intrigued to know how the intervening years have affected her body shape.

Offline neilri2001

I first saw Shelley regularly some 12 to 15 years back . She was very engaging although a big girl and not especially attractive. To wheel out the old cliche she did have a very good personality though. Initially her service was good value at £70 for 75 to 90 minutes. Over time she put her prices up and her current rates start at £90 for an hour before you get onto all that pseudo tantric nonsense. I haven't seen her for a few years now and am half tempted to go back for old times sake. If i do i will share my findings on here. For a first time visitor however i feel that she is unlikely to offer value for money

Offline toastyboy888

I used to go to hands 4 health quite a lot back in 2004 - 2008 it was a garage conversion in the back of a terraced house in reading.  Can't remember the street.  I had some really good experiences there with Shelly mainly, but there were a couple of other girls too.  Then they set up another shop somewhere else in reading which I visited only once.

Have not been there for ages now, but it was always really good.  Shelly was great at edging and would always help you sustain the feeling for longer, and she would always get a good amount out of me.  She used to have lovely big boobs too.  I loved looking at those while she was working away!

Offline Veritas

I used to go to hands 4 health quite a lot back in 2004 - 2008 it was a garage conversion in the back of a terraced house in reading.  Can't remember the street.  I had some really good experiences there with Shelly mainly, but there were a couple of other girls too.  Then they set up another shop somewhere else in reading which I visited only once.

Have not been there for ages now, but it was always really good.  Shelly was great at edging and would always help you sustain the feeling for longer, and she would always get a good amount out of me.  She used to have lovely big boobs too.  I loved looking at those while she was working away!

Not slating you for being a lurker or anything as I can see you’ve not been on the forum long but…

Rather than resurrecting a months old thread to tell us about someone you used to see over a decade ago, any chance of a review or two?  Your posts suggest you are an active punter with more recent (and relevant) experiences to share .
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:59:38 am by Veritas »

Offline toastyboy888

Not slating you for being a lurker or anything as I can see you’ve not been on the forum long but…

Rather than resurrecting a months old thread to tell us about someone you used to see over a decade ago, any chance of a review or two?  Your posts suggest you are an active punter with more recent (and relevant) experiences to share .

Haha! fair point, I was just reading posts and commenting where I could.  I'll put up some reviews this week, I am, as you say, quite an active punter!
Cheers