Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leyton Brothels  (Read 687 times)

Offline Tomcat

Anyone know of any brothels around Leyton area? It's to cold to travel now days.

Offline lillythesavage

There is a Hungarian one somewhere near Lea bridge road, an old munter and another I have seen in another place but not punted, was introduced for another time.

That time was today, but moved off my route, is on aw and viva, 40/50/60. Aw is still under Newham but she is in Leyton. seemed happy enough, got belly but firm enough and did not look as big as pictures suggest but it was only a quick hello and opening of the robe.

Search Zara, aw for Newham, Lea bridge on viva. Fucked worse for more money, not a recommendation, she just looked ok for a P&D.

Offline Tomcat

Thanks for the info will check out. :thumbsup:

Offline Oscar1990

Messaged zara today gave postcode for leyton and said she works with another lady in the flat so I could choose if both were available

Offline Tomcat

I saw her profile on AW nice bit of chunky Hungarian let's see.

Offline lillythesavage

I saw her profile on AW nice bit of chunky Hungarian let's see.

I only saw her briefly after a P&D with the Hungarian I reviewed but was actually thinking I should have asked if there was another there, would have picked her.

When I saw her she opened the robe, had decent lingerie on, tits looked ok and did not look as chunky as pics. No stunner but not the worst, a younger me would have had a walk and gone back, I did consider it but was pushed for time as usual.

I think you will find the other one is an old blonde munter, she is on viva too.

Offline sparkus

Why not just look on AW/VS?

That said, there's no fixed address brothels there like there used to be (i.e. ones that were there year in year out), e.g. Bakers Arms/Drapers Field areas.

The hotel at the one way system seems to have Beki Bournemouth and the fake Brazilian working from it.

Offline Tomcat

It's so dried up now around here, I thought if someone knew a special place.

Offline sparkus

It's so dried up now around here, I thought if someone knew a special place.

Even pre-covid it was already that way.  Both saunas gone, all the old perma-brothels closed years ago.

There was an inordinate number of brothels there, which I always put down to cheaper property but being close enough to Stratford/Hackney.

Offline Tomcat

Yeah Stratford be easier to get to.