Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Anna DON'T BE FOOLED  (Read 28326 times)

Sadgit

look on the brightside SG, it was a night out or be it a short one  :D
Well I did let her know I was going to do a review and I could see her mind ticking that over....

Sadgit

you are making life hard for yourself
I think the cheating lying prossies are making life hard by trying to rip off punters.

and although yes you can deal with it and front it out what you are not doing is helping other punters reduce the risk of a bad punt. I doubt this prossie and her pimp will all of a sudden see the light, change their ways due to your actions. Maybe as a result of your actions the next time the pimp might come in all guns blazing and confront a punter who is not as confident as you.

I dont ever want to be in that position again and wouldn't encourage it to other punters.

But are you advocating we take whatever shit they throw at us and turn the other cheek.

Sadgit

It happens all the time, get over it.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My advice to others is to be very careful when you take on Eastern European pimps, you might end up with a fractured skull.   :scare:
Too right

Sadgit

Sorry you had such a shit punt Sadgit. Hope the next one is better, it should be, given the amount of good information available here.

Your right...next one has to be a safe one.
However I did learn something.

Dont hand your money over till the girl in the room has seen your dick and confirmed she does all the services required.
TEXT mean nothing as all of a sudden their English gets worse and they cant understand you when it comes to debating the text.

Unless the girl in the room agrees to everything in front of money....no money gets handed over

vorian

Dont hand your money over till the girl in the room has seen your dick and confirmed she does all the services required.
TEXT mean nothing as all of a sudden their English gets worse and they cant understand you when it comes to debating the text.

Unless the girl in the room agrees to everything in front of money....no money gets handed over

That sounds like a good plan

Offline hendrix

That should work. Personally, I will not see a girl for anal who says "depends on size". I'm very much average but 9 times out of 10 I believe it's just a way of getting out of delivering (there are exceptions) I like anal with girls who LOVE anal, aren't shy about saying so, and will take any size for as long as you can give it.

Sadgit

That should work. Personally, I will not see a girl for anal who says "depends on size". I'm very much average but 9 times out of 10 I believe it's just a way of getting out of delivering (there are exceptions) I like anal with girls who LOVE anal, aren't shy about saying so, and will take any size for as long as you can give it.

I dont think its about size...I think some girls just want to do as little as possible for as much as possible.
If they smell a sucker they try the ole too big routine.

If they say anal at discretion that's crap as they whole thing is really at their discretion....how can you agree price but service is at discretion ??

They know as soon as they see your dick whether its going to fit in their arse and 9.5 out of 10 it will.
They've seen enough dicks that they can measure it quicker than a carpenter can eye up a 2X4 plank.

They could easily keep their clothes on eye up your dick and make a decision.
I think there hoping if they do a half arse BJ you might in the heat of the moment settle for anything...

Sadgit

Can I ask and I dont mean this awfully but I think there was a little bit of you secretly pleased you had a bad time so you could report on here?

Anyway good luck for your next punt Sadgit

Im glad I can report such a rip off...thats true.
Before I joined here I had no way of letting others know about the scams so being able to help others who have helped me is a positive and maybe thats what your picking up on.

Previously I would have been just pissed off but knowing I can take this negative situation and turn it into something positive makes the bad ones not so bad.

vorian

Im glad I can report such a rip off...thats true.
Before I joined here I had no way of letting others know about the scams so being able to help others who have helped me is a positive and maybe thats what your picking up on.

Previously I would have been just pissed off but knowing I can take this negative situation and turn it into something positive makes the bad ones not so bad.

Good to know your review is helping other punters that is a positive thing, :hi: I would like to ask out of interest roughly how many punts have you had in your area in London and how many have been good successful punts out of the total. Perhaps Camden is a place to avoid.

James999

Which contract do you think will stand up in court

The one you signed  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

James, there is something "not right" about this geezer, can't put my finger on it ---------- time will tell.    :unknown:

Sadgit

Doh...do you REALLY think a contract only exist if it's signed.
You know when your on AW and you see OWO or OW
I take it for granted you know the initial O refers to ORAL

Have you ever heard of an oral contract ?..... do you know what it is ?
Please say yes even if your lying so we can stop this.

Sadgit

James, there is something "not right" about this geezer, can't put my finger on it ---------- time will tell.    :unknown:

JRC
James post only exposed his ignorance to basic understanding of a contract.
From your previous post I would have been confident you know a signature or document is not necessary for a contract.

When people get into your cab do they sign a contract.
Honestly Im not going to explain a contract anyone not sure can google and save me the pain.

grandmaster-ram-rod

i think you ley her off light, I would have wanted travel expenses as well  :music:

Sadgit

Good to know your review is helping other punters that is a positive thing, :hi: I would like to ask out of interest roughly how many punts have you had in your area in London and how many have been good successful punts out of the total. Perhaps Camden is a place to avoid.
No problem

This was the first punt I had in Camden,
Have been to a few around Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage that I have walked away from.
Earls Court, St Johns  Wood,Maida Vale Bayswater, Paddington, Bayswater. etc
When I lived East London I had a few home visits but decided I didnt like WGS coming to the location I was at.

Hope that helps

Offline Jimmyredcab

JRC
James post only exposed his ignorance to basic understanding of a contract.
From your previous post I would have been confident you know a signature or document is not necessary for a contract.

When people get into your cab do they sign a contract.
Honestly Im not going to explain a contract anyone not sure can google and save me the pain.

OK, let me spell it out.
I strongly suspect you have been on here before under a different name, you are clearly experienced at posting on forums, it is just a matter of time.    :hi:

vorian

No problem

This was the first punt I had in Camden,
Have been to a few around Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage that I have walked away from.
Earls Court, St Johns  Wood,Maida Vale Bayswater, Paddington, Bayswater. etc
When I lived East London I had a few home visits but decided I didnt like WGS coming to the location I was at.

Hope that helps

Thanks, how many of those would you consider good punts and sucessful.

grandmaster-ram-rod

OK, let me spell it out.
I strongly suspect you have been on here before under a different name, you are clearly experienced at posting on forums, it is just a matter of time.    :hi:

+1   but in his defence  he is amusing to read  :cool:

rogerc23

In view of his previous posts what a surprise that sadgit had a shitty punt!This is the guy who claims he has walked away from all his punts bar one but still ignores all the advice these great forums provide.
I think the mma cagefighter stuff  is just the  next part of his online persona....

Jason

Jason I think your missing the point...I would have accepted a B&S and that's the risk I took.
I dont think its reasonable to infer if they bait and switch they wont provide the service once the door is closed.
Your wrong Jason.
If you want to get legal her ad is known as an "invitation to treat" and doesnt constitute a contract.
Simple example.
Your driving down the road and see an offer at the local car dealer in their window stating FORD FOCUS all extras included £10K
You walk in and negotiate a deal for £8.5K
A week later your car arrives but the sunroof and all extras arent included and they say our window display says £10K for all extras.
Which contract do you think will stand up in court ?? 

Your fundamental error is not understanding the basics of a contract.
in order for a contract to exist there must be a least two factor in place.
"Quid Pro Quo" in the form of consideration and a "Meeting of the Minds"...

Headlines are designed to sensationalize the events and often have no consideration for the truth.

Thanks for advise.
Next punt shouldn't involve any grappling of a non sexual nature  ;)

Sadgit. Your counter-examples are all red-herrings and if someone here keeps misunderstanding and confusing basic things this is certainly not me. I won't give you a rebuttal by analysing your red-herrings as I don't have the time and will to do so. Let’s say we disagree and leave it here. I wish you good luck in your pursuit for a good punt.

Sadgit

OK, let me spell it out.

Are you applying logic to your suspicion.
Being comfortable in forums doesn't necessary equate that I have been HERE before under a different name....does it NOW

There are more forums than personality types.
Regardless of the forum and/or subject the same personalities exist just talking about a different subject.

People are people wherever you go

Sadgit

Thanks, how many of those would you consider good punts and sucessful.

To date there has only been one punt I would consider successful and she was the best looking, cheapest.
At one point I thought I should be charging  her.

Sadgit

In view of his previous posts what a surprise that sadgit had a shitty punt!This is the guy who claims he has walked away from all his punts bar one but still ignores all the advice these great forums provide.
I think the mma cagefighter stuff  is just the  next part of his online persona....

Whats the big deal in walking away...if you dont fancy her why stay ??
Not sure why you attach any kudos to walking away.

Stealthshagger

Despite all the advice....

Sadgit, do you see a pattern at all?

vorian

To date there has only been one punt I would consider successful and she was the best looking, cheapest.
At one point I thought I should be charging  her.

Would have an AW link for her I would be most interested.

Offline akauya

oh dear, oh dear.... sadgit, if there ever was a more appropriate nickname

Sadgit

Sadgit. Your counter-examples are all red-herrings and if someone here keeps misunderstanding and confusing basic things this is certainly not me. I won't give you a rebuttal by analysing your red-herrings as I don't have the time and will to do so. Let’s say we disagree and leave it here. I wish you good luck in your pursuit for a good punt.

Jason its pretty straightforward.
I dont have a contract with AW even through I saw her ad there.

If I saw sofa on TV do I have a contract with ITV or World of Sofa's
Your trying to imply a "Third party contract" and that's not applicable in this case.

Even if ITV owned World of Sofa's the details of there ad in legal terms is known as an "invitation to treat".
Thats right whatever it takes to get you in the shop.

Your contract is made in the shop where a "meeting of minds" took place.Not outside when you read the sign.

I dont think you should have brought AW into it as their line is really nothing more than a pretty poor example of  legal disclaimer.

Happy to let this go and appreciate your opinion.

Sadgit

Would have an AW link for her I would be most interested.
Wish I did but she was on an agency.

Funny enough I have seen loads of fake profiles using the same picture.
I was lucky to get the real girl.

If I find it will post it

Sadgit

oh dear, oh dear.... sadgit, if there ever was a more appropriate nickname

You guys crack me up...
You pick a fight, I defend myself and end up getting called TROLL or a troublemaker.

All I do is answer the comments, sometimes when people make a stupid comment the only way to illustrate why its wrong it to expose its stupidity.
Not meant to be personal.

On every occasion I try to address the comment not the person, unless of course they make it personal.

grandmaster-ram-rod

You guys crack me up...
You pick a fight, I defend myself and end up getting called TROLL or a troublemaker.

All I do is answer the comments, sometimes when people make a stupid comment the only way to illustrate why its wrong it to expose its stupidity.
Not meant to be personal.

On every occasion I try to address the comment not the person, unless of course they make it personal.

I love you sadgit, you make me look good  :D

Offline akauya

The THING with you sadgit IS that you DON'T listen to advice. You were given plenty of good tips here and then you disregarded the lot, didn't bother to look at the good reviews and went for this crazy prossie. I'm beginning TO agree with cockneybstrd when he said that you might be SECRETLY pleased you had a bad TIME so you could report on here...

OK you had a SHIT experience and luckily you are MARTIAL arts expert so, why don't you draw a line here, start reading the good reviews, make yourself a list of the well known girls who have consistent good REVIEWS and try again armed with the wealth of information that UKP has to offer.

:hi:

Stealthshagger

I think punting isn't for you. Not that I know you to have tried it. I suggest you sit back, let go of control b, and using your martial arts expertise to do some solo wax on and wax off practice.

rogerc23

Whats the big deal in walking away...if you dont fancy her why stay ??
Not sure why you attach any kudos to walking away.

I never said it was a big deal?If you keep walking away it would suggest punting is not for you,surely you must see that?

Offline mh

The THING with you sadgit IS that you DON'T listen to advice. You were given plenty of good tips here and then you disregarded the lot, didn't bother to look at the good reviews and went for this crazy prossie. I'm beginning TO agree with cockneybstrd when he said that you might be SECRETLY pleased you had a bad TIME so you could report on here...

OK you had a SHIT experience and luckily you are MARTIAL arts expert so, why don't you draw a line here, start reading the good reviews, make yourself a list of the well known girls who have consistent good REVIEWS and try again armed with the wealth of information that UKP has to offer.

:hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice ONE.

Sadgit

The THING with you sadgit IS that you DON'T listen to advice.
So if I pointed out examples of advice which I had followed would you admit your statement is fundamentally... WRONG ....WOULD YOU !!

luckily you are MARTIAL arts expert
Im not a martial arts expert and the situation was resolved due to me refusing to leave not by bullying , violence or fighting.
Peaceful protest and standing by what I believe to be RIGHT

This is something anyone could do regardless of stature.

Stealthshagger

rogerc23

Easy there, Gandhi.

Gandhi took a vow of celibacy in the early 1900's,perhaps mr sadgit has more in common with him than we thought?
Between mma training,posting on here and walking away from a variety of prozzies doors it cant leave him much time for action!

Stealthshagger

Peaceful protests, mma training, walking a great deal, etc. our warrior monk has no time for punting clearly. Nor advice.  I wonder how many keyboards he has broken? Ctrl b seem to be flickering. He's doing a Forrest Gump, starting to walk and not stopping.

Offline hendrix

:lol: :lol: at rogerc23 and Stealthshagger

Offline Tailpipe

A simple way to avoid these problems.

DON'T SEE ROMANIANS.      :dash: :dash:

I found this web site I think you will love it www.External Link/Members Only

Enjoy  :hi:

vorian

I found this web site I think you will love it www.External Link/Members Only

Enjoy  :hi:

Before I opened the link and in the context of this thread, I thought it was like a Glasgow Kiss and was expecting pictures of Romanian Pimps headbutting people. I know, I know  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Tailpipe

Before I opened the link and in the context of this thread, I thought it was like a Glasgow Kiss and was expecting pictures of Romanian Pimps headbutting people. I know, I know  :wacko: :crazy:

It was time to lighten the load on this thread , and I am sure Jim with see funny side of my link.

Lili

Ok, guys. I might be too naive, but I thought the way it worked was as follows: punter walks in, wg greets him, kiss-kiss etc., wg leads him to her room, asks him what she can bring him to drink, she brings him the drink and ASKS HIM ABOUT WHAT SERVICES HE IS LOOKING FOR (if she hasn't done so via texts/messages before!!!) and money is only handed over once they have agreed on the list of services. If for any reason (be it lack of time, my inability, or the punter's inability) some of the services that had been specifically payed for (definitely in case of extras, but in case of the basic services too) haven't been provided during the session, the minumum I can do is to offer MONEY BACK! If the wg doesn't offer money back, you have every right to ask her to refund you, in my opinion.

James999

Doh...do you REALLY think a contract only exist if it's signed.

No, I answered your question, if the car was purchased then a contract was signed, that would be the one adhered to, not stickers on a window of a car  :wackogirl:

Stealthshagger

Ok, guys. I might be too naive, but I thought the way it worked was as follows: punter walks in, wg greets him, kiss-kiss etc., wg leads him to her room, asks him what she can bring him to drink, she brings him the drink and ASKS HIM ABOUT WHAT SERVICES HE IS LOOKING FOR (if she hasn't done so via texts/messages before!!!) and money is only handed over once they have agreed on the list of services. If for any reason (be it lack of time, my inability, or the punter's inability) some of the services that had been specifically payed for (definitely in case of extras, but in case of the basic services too) haven't been provided during the session, the minumum I can do is to offer MONEY BACK! If the wg doesn't offer money back, you have every right to ask her to refund you, in my opinion.

Yes, we are familiar with prostitution here. See sadgit's post history to see what the issue is here.

Sadgit

I never said it was a big deal?If you keep walking away it would suggest punting is not for you,surely you must see that?

Err...I walk away due to some scan they pulled such a B&S or refusing to provide services advertised.

Curious.... what do you do when you dont fancy the B&S or the girl says I dont do the services you want.
Do you stay....

Geez whos fucking who on your punts

Stealthshagger

Err...I walk away due to some scan they pulled such a B&S or refusing to provide services advertised.

Curious.... what do you do when you dont fancy the B&S or the girl says I dont do the services you want.
Do you stay....

Geez whos fucking who on your punts

From so one who is known as a bait and switch. Well done

Sadgit

Nor advice.

Are you still on that...you got slaughtered on this already.
I provided NUMEROUS samples of advise I took...they just weren't your advise.

You need to find a new branch to swing from as this one broke ages ago...you fell hard....landed on your arse, but think so long as you keep a a grip on that branch your still iin flight.

Let it go man...let go of the branch.Climb back up your tree and find another branch.
Something solid you can swing from without fear of crashing to the ground  :cool:

Stealthshagger

Slaughtered? You didn't take advice so had a shit punt and had to do your best Nelson Mandela impression for a Romanian pimp. Well done, shithead.

Enjoy, your punts are better than you deserve now. Fucking deluded fucktard.

Sadgit

No, I answered your question, if the car was purchased then a contract was signed, that would be the one adhered to, not stickers on a window of a car  :wackogirl:

JAMES999 JAMES99

Tut tut tut...thats what happens when you dont pay attention to the details.
In my scenario I purposely omitted the mention of any signed contract as its perfectly possible to purchase a car without written agreement of the purchase price.

The lack of a signed contract reflects the contractual position between the parties of AW and the WGS

Pay attention and stop slacking on the details.
Your making this far too easy for me. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:04:01 pm by Sadgit »