Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham (May 2020)  (Read 4913 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Punterperson1971

There's only one sucker on this thread and thats you  :crazy:

Surprised you are still reading her Twitter though, you might get upset that you arent a special client?  :cry:
I think he gets some sort of kick out of all this

Offline Dalmore62

There's only one sucker on this thread and thats you  :crazy:

Surprised you are still reading her Twitter though, you might get upset that you arent a special client?  :cry:

How many times do I have to say this until it get though all your warped minds....I’m pissed, cause she thought she could threaten my kids and get away with it!
Banned reason: Walter Mitty
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline JontyR

It is interesting that the starts off detailing how long he saw her as a client. Which makes me wonder whether there is another period of time where he thought their relationship was different?

Offline Juankerr

That's what fantasist trolls do Pp  :rolleyes:

Offline Dalmore62

Oh, yes!!

Just like you guys were earlier, but I led you into a false sense of security  :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

How many times do I have to say this until it get though all your warped minds....I’m pissed, cause she thought she could threaten my kids and get away with it!
Only person with warped mind on here  is you mate no one else we are all sane,you on the other hand are  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Dalmore62

Only person with warped mind on here  is you mate no one else we are all sane,you on the other hand are  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

I take it your a British White guy, you a racist too?

I fucking hate racists!!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:28:46 pm by Dalmore62 »

Offline JontyR

I take it your a British White guy,

Wow....look at you racially profiling someone.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I take it your a British White guy, you a racist too?

I fucking hate racists!!!

Think it’s time for your medicine.
It’s a shame Chardonnay had to put up with you so long. Obviously she realised you were an obsessed twat and binned you..

Offline Dalmore62

Wow....look at you racially profiling someone.

No I just getting the impression there’s more to all this than the WG...There’s a bit more of an agenda with some of you

Lived in the UK for 40ish years, so I can pick them out the crowd by now...

Offline jimmymac

Are we going to start taking bets yet on how long before a ban is handed down?  :D :lol:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Are we going to start taking bets yet on how long before a ban is handed down?  :D :lol:

I suppose when I get bored..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dalmore62

Think it’s time for your medicine.
It’s a shame Chardonnay had to put up with you so long. Obviously she realised you were an obsessed twat and binned you..

This was a genuine review to start with, but has turned into a fact finding mission 

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
This was a genuine review to start with, but has turned into a fact finding mission

The only facts we’ve learnt is about you unfortunately  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline JontyR

No I just getting the impression there’s more to all this than the WG...There’s a bit more of an agenda with some of you

We only have your word that you are Indian, and I don't think that many around here take your word on anything. You even have suggested yourself that you engage in "misdirection".

Offline Dalmore62

Like I said before, I got what I needed...£20 well spent!!

Offline Juankerr

This was a genuine review to start with

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My sides are splitting!

Offline Dalmore62

We only have your word that you are Indian, and I don't think that many around here take your word on anything. You even have suggested yourself that you engage in "misdirection".

Are you a Brummie ?

Offline JontyR

Are you a Brummie ?
It's not wise to ask for or divulge any personal info on here.

Offline Dalmore62

It's not wise to ask for or divulge any personal info on here.

Ok, NP

Offline Brumish

That don’t matter to me...I’ve now got what I want, that was soooo easy. I knew one of you would trip up  :D

£20 well spent!

Remember Savvy not Stupid  :hi:

Giving a False sense of security it my best game...

You see, I played you like I played her  :lol:

Dude you need help

Offline Brumish

No mate - I don’t tolerate threats to my children! End of!!!

Dude, in all honesty, you are the one who is a threat to your children. If you don't want them compromised them why the fuck is anyone able to find out about them. You're a bell end and you need to re evaluate what you want and who you want it with.

Offline Brumish

So £20 for a happy ending. Seems about fair. Maybe you can write a review?

:lol: :D :lol:

Offline Dalmore62

Dude you need help

I did get the help, you just don’t understand it yet

Offline Dalmore62

Dude, in all honesty, you are the one who is a threat to your children. If you don't want them compromised them why the fuck is anyone able to find out about them. You're a bell end and you need to re evaluate what you want and who you want it with.

Dude, I’m in a very good place...My kids are great and will do just fine.

Yeh, I trusted her and told her I had kids, but I did expect what would happen years later....But it was a reaction to the Negative feedback, so if didn’t happen....Cause & Effect

Offline jay121

Maybe if you seen other SPs since her and as you say have moved on there are other reviews you could leave. Clearly from  what you are saying you won't be seeing her and i imagine she won't be seeing you.

Offline Brumish

I did get the help, you just don’t understand it yet

Perhaps. But consider medical help.
If yyou're thinking that she may have had her head turned by someone else (whether it's been confirmed here or not) you ought take a long hard look at yourself. You're a mug for investing in a prossie. Perhaps she had no other choice than to threaten you as a last resort.

Offline Placebo88

The only facts we’ve learnt is about you unfortunately  :unknown: :unknown:

Is this going to be left to stand as a review or moved to the general topic section? It doesn't contain anything a review should include and tonnes of fictitious garbage. Not much use to anyone wanting to book a prostitute.

Offline Brumish

It might not be a conventional review nor coherent enough to follow but if there are any substance to it then the OP needs to back up the claims of threat, etc

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

wow that was a real rollercoaster ! Made my Friday  :lol:

Offline Straightsix

Poor guy, he's in a bad place. Has children too <smh>
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 04:26:06 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline BrownChoc

Well... That was a very interesting read for a Friday afternoon.

Offline pbrown355

Just logged in again and read the rest of this. Lots of entertaining reading. Despite all the jokes, some of which were very funny, the guy really needs to get some help. Plenty of what he was saying was unintelligible and I don't know where he thought he was heading. I still don'y know what Chardonnay is supposed to have said that would be a threat to his children, but based on his interpretation of some of our comments, probably nothing. I don't know what he thought he had gained from the thread. As for the threats to us, it would appear that he's going to sit outside Chardonnay's place photographing us going in then work out who we are. I am not sure how that would help. HMRC are after her. No they are not. They don't have the manpower to be chasing WGs all over the country.
Ah, finally it makes sense. He's the Chancellor of the Exchequer!

Offline myothernameis

How sad, did Dalmore62  just waste £20, only to get himself banned, so wonder if he has another £20 to spare

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac