Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherri Amour Paddington  (Read 937 times)

redtornado

External Link/Members Only
Hi all,
I have been dabbling here and there in the punting game for the last 6 months with generally terrible results! You know the kind dark houses with women who don't match the pictures hurrying you out the door . Just as I'm getting out the game uk punting saved me so I'm writing this review to give back. As you can see Cherri Amour is very popular and rightfully so!

Comms- after seeing her great pictures on AW and reading about her on here I tried to phone and email her on 1st October with no luck, I happened to see she was online today 3rd October on WhatsApp and she messaged right back giving me her address.

The meet- she has moved to a hotel in Paddington, nice area but a bit busy with a man smoking outside with a can of cider ( I don't think he is always there) and she has to come down and let you in which isn't ideal. Small clean and modern hotel room though with ensuite.

The girl- I asked her to wear the bikini in her Aw profile pic as it's awesome! She was wearing it under a long coat which was great. She is a little more punk in the flesh with red haired extensions but still beautiful, very chatty straight away with strong French accent. Very easy to get on with. When she revealed her body I was amazed at how great it is, slim but curvy in all the right places with a bubble but you just want to grab and slap. He breast are large but seem fake but I wasnt bothered and still enjoyed sucking on them.

The deed- I showered and she kissed my neck and gave OWO for a while and she went on top, switch to Missionary with some FK, not too deep but beautiful lips so no complaining then Doggy, oh my that arse is good, she has great stamina I was sweating hard! I had gone over my 30mins slot but she was cool about it and we switched back to missionary with FK for the cum.

I think she does do 69 and RO and even though her pussy was divine I prefer to leave that to a relationship.

Overall- at £100 for 30 mins it was expensive but well worth it, when am I going to have sex with such a sexy fun and delicious assed girl? Isn't that the point of a good punt?

Alas I am settling down with my girlfriend and have to leave the game forever thank you UK Punting and Cherri Amour, treat her well everyone till next time...

WHG

Hmmmm, am I the only one who smells a rat here?

Offline PLeisure

Hmmmm, am I the only one who smells a rat here?
yep, thinking the same...

Offline Mij

Offline PilotMan

1 post, 1 review and then he's never going to punt again because he's off to settle down with his GF.

So he's just decided to be faithful, last week he was happy to Punt (presumably whilst he had a GF).

Doesn't make sense & therefore lacks credibility  :timeout:

WHG

He insinuated that UKP helped him find Cheri, so he emailed her on the 1st and managed to see her on the 3rd. However he only registered on the second. Something doesn't add up.

Also, if he REALLY wanted to give back to ukp, he would review some of the nightmare punts he's had over the past six months, which would help his fellow punters from making the same mistake.