Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reccomendations For Young-Ish British In Central London Tomorrow?  (Read 810 times)

Offline AllenTheMan

Afternoon Chaps,

Going to find myself with a few spare hours in central London tomorrow morning and my Plan A of WelshTattooSophie has fallen through.

So i'm looking for a British girl, under 30 for half an hour or so tomorrow. Budget wise if we could keep it under £120 i'd be happy. I'm going to be around Liverpool Street and then Paddington-ish, it seems so roughly those areas but don't mind riding the tube for a few stops. I'm also not massively fussy about services so they don't neccesarily have to kiss or do OWO (But if they do it's a bonus!)

Had a look at:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But any hints, tips, pointers or reccomendations would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Offline AllenTheMan

Alternatively I can punt these two together for just over my budget:

Tempting!

averagepunter123

Saw scarlet more than a year ago and had a decent time. Found her to be kinda going through the motions at first but great body, decent OWO and enthusiastic sex once she got a bit more relaxed. Should note that from the last time I saw her she doesn't do CIM at all even though it states on her profile so may be a negative for most people. Unfortunately haven't got any info on the others.