Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna flower Hungarian poplar  (Read 1228 times)

cexyj

As usual, told certain services before but different when arriving. Nice girl, put a bit of timber since last time but I don't mind. Lovely arse, but my issue? Couldn't touch anything, waste of time. Also I thought I'd pass the time by getting a massage, it was one if the worst. Not the prettiest of girls but she should make an effort with her service. Won't be seeing again.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline Sinz

Have a read of other reviews on here and also the link below:

External Link/Members Only

A bit more detail in your review would make it helpful for other punters.

Offline DubCee

As usual, told certain services before but different when arriving. Nice girl, put a bit of timber since last time but I don't mind. Lovely arse, but my issue? Couldn't touch anything, waste of time. Also I thought I'd pass the time by getting a massage, it was one if the worst. Not the prettiest of girls but she should make an effort with her service. Won't be seeing again.

I would take this review with a pillar of salt. The fact that the OP has been a member since Nov 2016 but has not made any contribution makes me doubt the credibility of both the post and the OP

Offline Sinz

I would take this review with a pillar of salt. The fact that the OP has been a member since Nov 2016 but has not made any contribution makes me doubt the credibility of both the post and the OP

I concur.

Offline LLPunting

Having seen an SP using this profile a couple of times a couple of years back, if it's the same girl, then I am inclined to believe his experience as she was both sexually uninvolved and unexciting during both punts.  The second time was an accidental encounter almost a year after the first and I was expecting someone else (I think the profile may have been shared during her days in Golders Green).
She checked and sent messages during the encounter mid tumble  :scare: :dash: total turn off.
Won't chance a repeat.