Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lilly - Swinton St, Kings Cross - MENTALLY UNSTABLE!! AVOID!!!  (Read 7408 times)

vt

I've reviewed Lilly positively previously, seen her twice, she offers a sensual GFE with the caveats that her English is not great and the set-up of the working flat is far from ideal.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However, this time I had a really bizarre experience with her where I was invited into the flat, got as far as her room and then she flipped and summarily ordered me out, I was non-plussed and trying to ask why. She got her fat prossie friend to grab me and push me back down the stairs as I tried to reason with her.

Let me explain the set-up and exactly what happened. Go to CONCLUSION at the end if you don't like long stories!  :sarcastic:

I was given a start time half-past the hour. On previous visits, I had buzzed up a minute or two early, no problem. The flat is on the 3rd floor, so you have to buzz to be let in the front door, then it's 3 flights of stairs to the flat entrance, where you have to knock to enter the flat which then goes straight up to the top floor attic. Then she expects you to shower. The appointments are booked back-to-back, so she wants you out before the next guy arrives, all of which means you're trying to make sure you get started pronto. You could easily get a situation here where 2 punters are trying to leave and 2 punters are trying to arrive all at exactly the same time.  All 4 have 2 doors and 4 flights of stairs to negotiate. All of this is being coordinated by a maid who is located remotely, not onsite, who is liaising by phone with the prossies in the flat, so it's a recipe for chaos.

This time I noticed another guy loitering not too far from the front door fiddling with his punting phone. I wanted to get in before him. If not, I would have to wait until he got upstairs before I would be let in. It was about 3 minutes before start time, so I took the decision to buzz up. I waited for about a minute and buzzed again. I didn't want to leave the doorstep as the other guy waiting would have taken my place. I buzzed 3 times with about a minute gap, there was no answer from within the flat via the intercom system, so I call up the maid to let her know that I can't get in. She says she'll investigate. At this point, a young man comes out of the front door looking a bit sheepish, I guess he's a punter. The door closes before I get a chance to grab it. I buzz again, surely they can let me in now!!  :dash:

I now get a text asking me to step away from the door and I will be informed when they are ready. It is now 3-4 mins after start time. The other punter has fucked off. So I go around the corner and wait. About 3-4 mins later I get a text saying 'Come now, I'm ready!'

So I go back to the front door, buzz and get let in. I go up 3 flights to the flat entrance door and knock. Lilly lets me in, I say Hi and go up the internal stairs and into her room. She comes in and then suddenly flips. She starts saying in an agitated way ' You must leave now!' I say 'Are you joking?' It seems she's deadly serious, so I'm gobsmacked and speechless. When I collect my thoughts, I protest 'but we have a booking!' 'You have a booking at half-past, not 20 past, you keep pressing bell!' 'My other client is scared to leave'

I protest 'I wasn't 10 minutes early, I was about 3 minutes early...and why didn't you pick up the intercom and explain you had a client needing to leave??...I would have stepped away'

No amount of pleading would change her mind, she just got more & more agitated, asking me to go. I kept pleading with her not to be silly, that we have a booking and let's get on with it.

She then knocks the door to the other room for her fat prossie friend to come & help. This girl is built like a brick out-house, as wide as she was tall, with a real bitch-face. I wasn't there to get in a fight with a prossie, so tried to reason with her. There was no reasoning, she was on a mission, she pulled me out of the room and started to edge me down the internal staircase. I continue protesting why can't we just work this out. Lilly is getting more hysterical on the landing as I'm pushed further & further down the stairs.

I get to about the fifth step and realise I'm never going to convince them to let me stay, so I leave.

WTF was all that about?? I get invited into her room, only for her to flip about some minor matter and get me ejected by her fat friend!!  :wackogirl:

When I get outside I ring the maid and tell her what happened in the flat, I apologise for any fault I had in the situation. She says she'll investigate. I call her again, she apologises for what happened and says Lilly won't see me now, but I can go back and see any of her friends. I decline her offer.

CONCLUSION: I guess the set-up puts the girls under so much time pressure, so that when something goes slightly wrong, the shit hits the fan. Lilly is clearly mentally unstable and flips when there's the slightest problem, so I can no longer recommend her or this flat because of the lousy set-up and the potential for something like this to happen again.

If you get sent to [Removed by admin] Kings Cross, run a mile!   :scare:

PS. This is the fierce bitch who pushed me down the stairs:

I believe these profiles are also associated with the Swinton St brothel flat:

Offline v I r G I n

I saw her a few times last year and also at the start of the year but this crazy fucking bitch did exactly the same thing to me a little while back. And it wasn't anything to do with scaring off another punter, she just flipped for absolutely no reason.  :scare:  :dash:

Like the OP we had a booking agreed, I was let in, no problems until I started walking up the stairs and then she was suddenly demanding me to leave. She claimed she found me tiring. Yeah right! So unless you're 'treating her well' she will eventually tell you to fuck off, she is a crackpot. I never saw her again after this.
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

holland

Thank you very much Vt to share your experience.
I will avoid them all.  :hi:

vt

I saw her a few times last year and also at the start of the year but this crazy fucking bitch did exactly the same thing to me a little while back. And it wasn't anything to do with scaring off another punter, she just flipped for absolutely no reason.  :scare:  :dash:

Like the OP we had a booking agreed, I was let in, no problems until I started walking up the stairs and then she was suddenly demanding me to leave. She claimed she found me tiring. Yeah right! So unless you're 'treating her well' she will eventually tell you to fuck off, she is a crackpot. I never saw her again after this.

Sorry to hear about your experience, but I'm glad I'm not the only one, so thanks for telling your story.  :hi:

She's clearly right on the edge, ready to flip at the slightest provocation or excuse...and I was beginning to think I had done something wrong!  :rolleyes:

The maid apologised to me without questioning my story, so it's likely happened a fair few times with various punters for no good reason, but they keep her on anyway!!  :wackogirl:  :thumbsdown:

Online Bassman

Thanks for the review. This will help people no doubt.

But man, why the pleading? If she flipped then leave. If she flipped that hard then it was never going to be sorted out. I would've just said I arrived on time and walked. Plenty of more pussy around! Especially around there.

vt

Thanks for the review. This will help people no doubt.

But man, why the pleading? If she flipped then leave. If she flipped that hard then it was never going to be sorted out. I would've just said I arrived on time and walked. Plenty of more pussy around! Especially around there.

I guess I thought I could talk her out of it as it was all about nothing.  :wackogirl:

I was fucking livid afterwards though!  :angry:

Also, I didn't have any plan Bs lined up as this was my third visit to Lilly, I wasn't anticipating any of this.

Offline v I r G I n

Sorry to hear about your experience, but I'm glad I'm not the only one, so thanks for telling your story.  :hi:

She's clearly right on the edge, ready to flip at the slightest provocation or excuse...and I was beginning to think I had done something wrong!  :rolleyes:

The maid apologised to me without questioning my story, so it's likely happened a fair few times with various punters for no good reason, but they keep her on anyway!!  :wackogirl:  :thumbsdown:
I thought she was a decent girl who gave a very good service but you can probably tell she obviously prefers the blokes who pay for the hour (or more) and probably only stay 20 or 30 mins. I wasn't sure if someone would have the courage to write about such an experience (I know I didn't) so I am glad you did.

Looking back on it now, I always had an overwhelming feeling that she would do (had done) the same to other punters. Anyway I'm actually pleased it happened to me because I've been with been with far better girls since. I certainly wouldn't go back for anyone else who's there at the moment, the place is a shithole.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:49:40 pm by v I r G I n »

vt

She wasn't screaming abuse or getting violent, just getting agitated, anxious & distressed, looked like she would burst into tears. I was hoping to calm her down.

I'm no Psychologist, but she's clearly suffering from some sort of anxiety disorder, perhaps it was a Panic attack, she definitely shouldn't be doing this job if this is a regular occurrence.

vt

I thought she was a decent girl who gave a very good service but you can probably tell she obviously prefers the blokes who pay for the hour (or more) and probably only stay 20 or 30 mins. I wasn't sure if someone would have the courage to write about such an experience (I know I didn't) so I am glad you did.

Looking back on it now, I always had an overwhelming feeling that she would do (had done) the same to other punters. Anyway I'm actually pleased it happened to me because I've been with been with far better girls since. I certainly wouldn't go back for anyone else who's there at the moment, the place is a shithole.

I agree it's a shithole! The entrance hallway is filthy, you can't turn round in the bathroom without bashing your elbows. Who puts a brothel in an attic flat in a converted 18C townhouse where you have to walk up & down past all the other flats?  :wackogirl:

That's what this forum is for, to tell it like it is. Negatives are far more helpful than positives.  :hi:

mrhappypants

VT

So to summarise; you tried to enter a brothel before you were invited in?  :wacko: You were then surprised when the prossie reacted badly to this.  If I have got that right I would say that her reaction was no less than I would expect or that you deserve.

Lesson being - don't try and push your way into a brothel.  I reckon you got off lightly.

What time of day was this by the way?

Offline claretandblue

No idea why you kept pleading/protesting?Also you knew what sort of operation it was before booking??

Offline Sinz

Understand your frustration OP and it is bad that you had a negative experience.

But, having punted at this location several times, I have not experienced such an issue. I notify the WG when I am near the location, even though I know the exact door number and then wait for them to reply back.

There was an instance when there was another punter waiting to go in so I just waited down the street notified the WG and when it was all clear I proceeded.

IMO not all WGs working from this location uses a pimp to manage their booking but yes is managed and limited to booking times by a minder or other WGs.

Don't think it was a good idea, posting the rant asking punters to avoid Lily or other WGs on other reviews. Your opinion in your review was clear. But seems like your anger and frustration got the best of you.

vt

VT

So to summarise; you tried to enter a brothel before you were invited in?  :wacko: You were then surprised when the prossie reacted badly to this.  If I have got that right I would say that her reaction was no less than I would expect or that you deserve.

Lesson being - don't try and push your way into a brothel.  I reckon you got off lightly.

What time of day was this by the way?

I was 3 minutes early trying to make sure I was in the room at my start time due to the complicated entry procedures. At other brothels I've attended with an onsite maid like those in Milton Keynes I have frequented, they let you in up to 5 mins in advance, let you take a shower beforehand and park you in a room to wait for the girl and you get started on time. The weird set-up at this place where the maid is actually off-site, but pretends to be the girl as if she's an indie in the flat on her own, only became fully apparent after this incident.

I was hardly 'pushing' my way in, I just rang the intercom, all they had to do was pick up and tell me they weren't ready and I would have stepped aside. I just thought the buzzer wasn't working properly for some reason until the maid texted me back after I called her.

The set-up is a shambles, there's a lot of potential for confusion, they shouldn't be running back-to-back appointments in a top floor flat with convoluted entry and no maid onsite to manage the punters up & down. It puts too much pressure on the girls who then flip when it goes wrong.

So if I had committed such a cardinal error and blotted my copybook so badly, why did the girl then allow me inside, through 2 doors, up 4 flights of stairs, all the way to her room, then she decides I have committed an unforgiveable sin and then has the issue of trying to eject me?? She's clearly nuts, doo-lally, a crackpot...I was being kind by suggesting Anxiety Disorder!!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

You've also had testimony from another punter who did nothing to provoke a similar inexplicable adverse reaction from this prossie, so I can't see why you're saying I brought this on myself. Cheers for the support bro!  :rolleyes:

It happened around lunchtime, but it could happen at any time of day.

vt

Understand your frustration OP and it is bad that you had a negative experience.

But, having punted at this location several times, I have not experienced such an issue. I notify the WG when I am near the location, even though I know the exact door number and then wait for them to reply back.

There was an instance when there was another punter waiting to go in so I just waited down the street notified the WG and when it was all clear I proceeded.

IMO not all WGs working from this location uses a pimp to manage their booking but yes is managed and limited to booking times by a minder or other WGs.

Don't think it was a good idea, posting the rant asking punters to avoid Lily or other WGs on other reviews. Your opinion in your review was clear. But seems like your anger and frustration got the best of you.

I agree I'm angry & frustrated, so apologies if I overstepped the mark on this.

I just don't want other punters to have the same experience. The set-up is confusing and not like a usual brothel and Lilly clearly has mental issues, so take my warnings as you will.  :hi:

vt

No idea why you kept pleading/protesting?Also you knew what sort of operation it was before booking??

As I said, I had seen Lilly before and she was fine. I can't explain what was my instinctive reaction to a situation I've not encountered before. I guess I was hoping to calm it back down and get on with the punt, little head thinking.

After this incident, if a prossies flips on me, I'll be outa there!  :wackogirl:

The full realisation of how this particular set-up operates only became fully apparent after this incident. It has potential for chaos & confusion. The text comms initially make you think you're visiting an indie, but then you realise it's a brothel with multiple girls, then you realise the person you're dealing with is a maid, then you realise she's off-site, then you realise they're trying to run the punters back-to-back, then it all goes wrong!!   :bomb:

Offline KPL

Kings Cross is not an area I have ever considered to punt, seems like a lot OPs are familiar with the location / WG. Does she give a good service on a day when she isnt a  :crazy: :wacko: ?

vt

Kings Cross is not an area I have ever considered to punt, seems like a lot OPs are familiar with the location / WG. Does she give a good service on a day when she isnt a  :crazy: :wacko: ?

I have previously reviewed her positively with caveats.

She's usually quiet as a mouse, a bit too much so, but gets on with the job in a skilled way. I and others have put her subdued demeanour down to her lack of English, but she's clearly a simmering volcano of suppressed anxiety waiting to explode at the slightest provocation.

Offline PLeisure

Why didn't you review at the time  :unknown:
Or do you not care that other punters coukd be wasting their money?

vt

He's new and with Lilly's various positive reviews, I guess he was scared he would get jumped on.

Maybe he was also blaming himself and thought it was a one-off.

I'm just glad he came out when he did to back up my story.

Even I'm getting some grief over this despite his story backing me up and my long record on here.

Hopefully he'll now continue to post good intel, he sounds quite cogent, so don't put him off!  :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 10:08:05 am by vt »

Offline v I r G I n

I was too embarrassed. Also, I didn't waste my money because I never got the chance to stay. But I will back up the OP on the basis he did not appear to provoke such behaviour from the WG. She was irrated to see him more than anything.

Offline KPL

He's new and with Lilly's various positive reviews, I guess he was scared he would get jumped on.

Maybe he was also blaming himself and thought it was a one-off.

I'm just glad he came out when he did to back up my story.

Even I'm getting some grief over this despite his story backing me up and my long record on here.

Hopefully he'll now continue to post good intel, he sounds quite cogent, so don't put him off!  :)

Dont understand why you should get any grief, its these reviews which are helpful - thanks for sharing bro!

Online sexy pete

I have only seen Lilly once, about six months ago. Booking was ok, I think I had about a 10 min delay, but once in I had a good time. She is a pretty girl, with a nice body, and responds well to your lead. Lack of English is an issue, but not enough to detract from the purpose of the visit!

vt

I have only seen Lilly once, about six months ago. Booking was ok, I think I had about a 10 min delay, but once in I had a good time. She is a pretty girl, with a nice body, and responds well to your lead. Lack of English is an issue, but not enough to detract from the purpose of the visit!

She was fine on my 2 previous visits too. I also had arrived a couple of mins early, but I guess she either had already exited the previous punter or didn't have a booking immediately before mine.

But this time the confusion/chaos of getting 2 punters in and 1 punter out of the convoluted entrance, all around the same given start/finish time, clearly provoked this bizarre reaction.

They know the set-up, they shouldn't be expecting punters to guess what to do and should have a clear system in place to direct punters accurately and efficiently. Picking up and answering the intercom might help!!  :wackogirl:

I can no longer recommend Lilly full-stop and I would strongly advise punters from not using the Swinton St flat until they stop taking back-to-back bookings and sort out a proper entry procedure.

Offline The_Don

My view, on this location and I've not been back.

I will add,

I've been to the location several times and my punts have been very mixed.
Over time I've noted the maid comms has been poor, with back to back and double booking punters!
A clear lack of discretion, seems common place and the quality is substandard, IMO.

mcgee121

It's not my cup of tea these kind of establishments but good on you to warn others to avoid this lot.  It was humiliating what she did to you.  If she didn't want to see you then she could have done that over the intercom.  As others have mentioned, next time don't go out begging  :lol:; always leave with dignity.

Dick4snowqueens

U were begging a prostitute to give her your hard earned money--  :thumbsdown:

vt

U were begging a prostitute to give her your hard earned money--  :thumbsdown:

Yes, I know, I'm a lover not a fighter!   :D

vt

It's not my cup of tea these kind of establishments but good on you to warn others to avoid this lot.  It was humiliating what she did to you.  If she didn't want to see you then she could have done that over the intercom.  As others have mentioned, next time don't go out begging  :lol:; always leave with dignity.

Of course she could! I'm wondering if she gets some sort of perverted kick out of it?!? Like she's taking back some power by picking on random nice guys to eject & humiliate to pay back for the times when other guys don't treat her with respect?!?  Goodness knows what's going through her crazy mind!  :wackogirl:  :bomb:

Head up high from now on!  :hi:

BTW, I've now had a raft of texts from her (or her pimp) asking me to delete these comments. Still no explanation as to why she suddenly took against me though.

Offline v I r G I n

Haha the silly bitch is getting her English speaking maid/ pimp to ask for the comments to be deleted. I hope they don't!

Offline The_Don

BTW, I've now had a raft of texts from her (or her pimp) asking me to delete these comments. Still no explanation as to why she suddenly took against me though.

If they carry on texting you just change your punting sim. Job done.

Perhaps the pimp, didn't read the site rules.

As I've stated this location in kings cross is substandard, IMO.

A place, I avoid and wouldn't recommend.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:10:48 pm by The_Don »

Offline peter purves

No amount of pleading would change her mind, she just got more & more agitated, asking me to go. I kept pleading with her not to be silly, that we have a booking and let's get on with it.

She then knocks the door to the other room for her fat prossie friend to come & help. This girl is built like a brick out-house, as wide as she was tall, with a real bitch-face. I wasn't there to get in a fight with a prossie, so tried to reason with her. There was no reasoning, she was on a mission, she pulled me out of the room and started to edge me down the internal staircase.

Very sorry to hear VT  :(

On a lighter note, did you mean sub-missions (as in one fall and a submission)? A case of WWE smackdown as part of the punting s-experience  :cry:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Red_baron

You seem to have some weird agenda??!!

vt

You seem to have some weird agenda??!!

Get some reviews under your belt and then come back and we'll discuss your views!  :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what, go and see Lilly if you're into being fucked around by a crazy prossie and then report back...and don't say I didn't warn you!  :wacko:

Offline PLeisure

I was too embarrassed. Also, I didn't waste my money because I never got the chance to stay. But I will back up the OP on the basis he did not appear to provoke such behaviour from the WG. She was irrated to see him more than anything.
Please understand, there is nothing to be embarrassed about... nothing  :hi:
Sometimes, it's like guys think that posting a Neutral or Negative review somehow emasculates their virility. Fuck knows why  :rolleyes:
I'm not suggesting that's you, btw.

The basic tenet of UKP is to disseminate valuable intel to the punting community. Yes, even the  lurkers/ leeches get to benefit

vt

Very sorry to hear VT  :(

On a lighter note, did you mean sub-missions (as in one fall and a submission)? A case of WWE smackdown as part of the punting s-experience  :cry:

Lilly's mate Rita certainly did look like she could offer a WWE smackdown...and the maid thought she might make things better by offering me a consolation punt with her!!  :dash:

Her only review on here is another shocker!  :scare:

Offline scutty brown

At this point, a young man comes out of the front door looking a bit sheepish, I guess he's a punter. The door closes before I get a chance to grab it.

So what would you have done if you had managed to grab it? Strikes me that there's something you're not telling us.
Have you considered that the reason she couldn't answer the door was because she was still dealing with the previous customer? Or maybe trying to clean up / get ready before allowing you in? Remember that ten minutes, or three minutes (according to you) that you were early was the previous punters time, not yours. Your time started at your booked time, not before. Repeated ringing the bell is just going to piss her off. She knows you're there. So why do it?
I suspect she saw you as a chancing idiot, and your repeated protests made her even more determined.
The old adage about "no means no" applies as much to prossies as other women. You should have turned and walked when she told you to go, not argued. Argument was pointless, futile and potentially puts you at risk legally if the situation had got worse. What would you have done if one of those girls belted you?

Offline Big Bad R

So what would you have done if you had managed to grab it? Strikes me that there's something you're not telling us.
Have you considered that the reason she couldn't answer the door was because she was still dealing with the previous customer? Or maybe trying to clean up / get ready before allowing you in? Remember that ten minutes, or three minutes (according to you) that you were early was the previous punters time, not yours. Your time started at your booked time, not before. Repeated ringing the bell is just going to piss her off. She knows you're there. So why do it?
I suspect she saw you as a chancing idiot, and your repeated protests made her even more determined.
The old adage about "no means no" applies as much to prossies as other women. You should have turned and walked when she told you to go, not argued. Argument was pointless, futile and potentially puts you at risk legally if the situation had got worse. What would you have done if one of those girls belted you?

Not sure why you feel the need to defend a WG when an established poster with over 40 reviews posts a negative, almost like you are spoiling for a fight. Anyway off my hot list.

vt

Look mate, I've covered all these points before, but for your benefit I'll spell it out again.

1. If I'm going to start at the given time, I need to be buzzing a couple of minutes before and yes, it was only 3 mins! Other brothels usually let me in a few mins beforehand and park me in a room awaiting the girl. I had been let in here a couple of mins beforehand on previous visits.
2. She had met me twice before, so she knows I'm not a 'chancing idiot'!
3. I've never had a girl kick me out before, certainly not directly after letting me in! They're usually very pleased to see me, so I was in new territory. I thought I could talk her out of her agitation and salvage the punt. I did nothing to provoke a belting, but yes, if it happens again, I won't bother arguing the toss unless I'm due a refund.
4. All anyone in the flat had to do was answer the intercom and tell me to step away and wait. Yes, she knows I'm there, but I can't hear whether it buzzing 3 floors up, for all I know it's broken.
5. If I grab the entrance door, I can walk up and knock on the flat door at my given start time and let them know their intercom isn't working, perhaps?

Now if you've got any more hindsight advice, please feel free to add it!  :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:26:32 pm by vt »

Offline scutty brown

Look mate, I've covered all these points before, but for your benefit I'll spell it out again.

1. If I'm going to start at the given time, I need to be buzzing a couple of minutes before and yes, it was only 3 mins! Other brothels usually let me in a few mins beforehand and park me in a room awaiting the girl. I had been let in here a couple of mins beforehand on previous visits.
If the girl is running back-to-back appointments, the given time has to be the walkin time, otherwise you will overlap
2. She had met me twice before, so she knows I'm not a 'chancing idiot'!
People change, and prossies have short term memories - and perceptions change
3. I've never had a girl kick me out before, certainly not directly after letting me in! They're usually very pleased to see me, so I was in new territory. I thought I could talk her out of her agitation and salvage the punt. I did nothing to provoke a belting, but yes, if it happens again, I won't bother arguing the toss unless I'm due a refund.
Then in my opinion you're a bloody fool. There's no reasoning with an agitated prossie, and given that she got her mate to kick you out you probably weren't far from some kind of violent reaction
4. All anyone in the flat had to do was answer the intercom and tell me to step away and wait. Yes, she knows I'm there, but I can't hear whether it buzzing 3 floors up, for all I know it's broken.
She was still busy with the previous client. How would you feel if she cut you short to deal with her next booking
5. If I grab the entrance door, I can walk up and knock on the flat door at my given start time and let them know their intercom isn't working, perhaps?
That's what I thought you were going to say. So in other words you were prepared to enter the building uninvited. Not the cleverest thing to do
Now if you've got any more hindsight advice, please feel free to add it!  :)
Not hindsight. Just common sense

holland

I am not sure why people take the side of the prossies on this forum. :unknown:
Vt shared his experience and gave us some important information about this brothel.
This is nothing new anyway.
The Don and other punters warned several times about this establishment in the past.
This review didn't surprise me at all.

Offline v I r G I n

This is bollocks. We're talking about 3 mins here where the OP arrived early which is absolutely nothing. Heck, I've even turned up 10 mins early at the same location previously so I don't think that is the real, or even a valid reason why the WG turned on the OP. Why didn't she turn him away at the intercom stage if it was that? I will tell you the real reason.

Remember, the maid handles all bookings, and it is her who communicates with the WG with regards to each booking. Unlike an independent escort, the WG does not deal with the booking directly and therefore is unlikely to know who exactly is coming, so she won't know for sure who is coming until she opens the door. So I believe the facts are, that she has decided, for whatever reason, upon opening the door when VT arrived, that she did not want to continue the booking. This is only after seeing the client. There cannot be another logical explanation, and I am in agreement with the OP that she is mentally unstable, she would have flipped regardless of him arriving early.

Offline scutty brown

I am not sure why people take the side of the prossies on this forum. :unknown:
Vt shared his experience and gave us some important information about this brothel.
This is nothing new anyway.
The Don and other punters warned several times about this establishment in the past.
This review didn't surprise me at all.

I'm not taking the girl's side. She obviously (in view of the other reports) has issues
The point I'm trying to make is that by his own actions he seems to have triggered / exacerbated those issues. In my view he made mistakes which made her kick off.

Offline v I r G I n

I'm not taking the girl's side. She obviously (in view of the other reports) has issues
The point I'm trying to make is that by his own actions he seems to have triggered / exacerbated those issues. In my view he made mistakes which made her kick off.
I would have to disagree, the actions by the OP wouldn't have made any difference IMO if he was 3 mins early or 3 mins late. She flipped when she saw him, just like she did the same with me.

Offline scutty brown

I would have to disagree, the actions by the OP wouldn't have made any difference IMO if he was 3 mins early or 3 mins late. She flipped when she saw him, just like she did the same with me.

For the sake of argument, lets say your interpretation is correct. The obvious question then is what did he do on the last visit to provoke the reaction on this visit? And the same with you: what happened on your previous visit? Even loony women don't flip without some kind of trigger.

vt

Well, who knows what provoked her? The buzzing or something else.

Virgin's theory is interesting, that she had taken against me on the previous visit. I seem to remember I was struggling to cum that day, so maybe I was judged as being hard work. So she had made her mind up about me and once she recognised me after I entered the flat, she decided that she didn't want a hard work session and wanted me out. As he says, if it was the buzzing that provoked her, she could have refused to let me in the main entrance door, as she would have known I was the same guy that buzzed to get in previously.

I certainly won't be returning anymore to find out.  :wackogirl:

Offline v I r G I n

For the sake of argument, lets say your interpretation is correct. The obvious question then is what did he do on the last visit to provoke the reaction on this visit? And the same with you: what happened on your previous visit? Even loony women don't flip without some kind of trigger.
I was fine with my previous visit. Why would I try and book the same WG again if I had an issue(s)?  I remember the booking went well and at the end we kissed goodbye to each other, I think I maybe even have got a hug from her lol. Next time I came she opened the door and invited me in and half way up the stairs she just turned in some jekl and hyde person. How the hell am I supposed to know what caused that reaction? I didn't even get a chance to make it to the bedroom.

vt

I was fine with my previous visit. Why would I try and book the same WG again if I had an issue(s)?  I remember the booking went well and at the end we kissed goodbye to each other, I think I maybe even have got a hug from her lol. Next time I came she opened the door and invited me in and half way up the stairs she just turned in some jekl and hyde person. How the hell am I supposed to know what caused that reaction? I didn't even get a chance to make it to the bedroom.

Wow virgin, you must have been real nasty on the previous visit!  :D   ;)

I must be almost a saint, I made it all the way to the bedroom and had started getting my cash out before I got the boot!!  :P   :lol:

Offline v I r G I n

Well, who knows what provoked her? The buzzing or something else.

Virgin's theory is interesting, that she had taken against me on the previous visit. I seem to remember I was struggling to cum that day, so maybe I was judged as being hard work. So she had made her mind up about me and once she recognised me after I entered the flat, she decided that she didn't want a hard work session and wanted me out. As he says, if it was the buzzing that provoked her, she could have refused to let me in the main entrance door, as she would have known I was the same guy that buzzed to get in previously.

I certainly won't be returning anymore to find out.  :wackogirl:
I think you've already found out. When I asked the maid for the reason for the cancellation of my own booking she told me; 'Lilly finds you tiring'

Someone please tell me this is this not a coincidence?