Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Thai, Slough  (Read 715 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7288824) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Symbearch

I attempted to book Lucy Hot Massage at External Link/Members Only but didn't get a response so took a chance on Kate Thai:

External Link/Members Only

I phoned but didn't get an answer, but very quickly received an SMS.  All comms were subsequently done over SMS contrary to the statement in the profile that says SMS will be ignored!
Kate is located in Slough Central in a block of flats close to the police station.  Apparently there is free parking but signage indicates it is permit only but I took a chance!

I made my way to her apartment and the photos in her profile page are indeed hers, although most of them are very obviously photoshopped to look younger, but there's a few in there that are representative.  I was happy with what I saw so cracked on.

I was presented with a menu of optional extras with anal recommended, but decided to stick with the base options at £120 for the hour while testing out the waters!  She claims to do EVERYTHING and I believe her! 

So down to business, started with FK an the  onto uncovered oral and 69.  She was very enthusiastic with the oral and I had to ask her to slow down but she must have been hungry for cum or something and I popped!  She didn't object to CIM even though I hadn't opted for that and it's nice she didn't immediately rush off to the bathroom and made sure I was drained first :)

I received an OK massage while I recharged and let the Tadalafil do it's job!  Then onto round 2.  Kate went to work with a very vigourous and enthusiastic BJ, them on with the dom and into a very energetic cowgirl until completion.  I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.  And that marked the end of the session, which was about 50 minutes total but I was happy with the result and mission accomplished so wasn't going to complain about 10 minutes!

I will definitely return and try out some other menu options!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for your first review.