Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah_Mae - Portsmouth - No Show  (Read 516 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7181501) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Roggy123

External Link/Members Only
Very curvy and voluptuous toned figure from the looks of things and already has one good review on here (thanks very much for posting OP).

Happened a few weeks ago.

Comms:
Contacted through AW. She often seems to leave herself logged out for a few days at a time, so some slow replies. We eventually got a meeting arranged as an incall for a few days later. £270/h. Nice and polite and seemed to have good comms, albeit a little slow.
Gave me a road name near Southsea, Portsmouth and said she would give me the exact address nearer the time.
Come the day itself she had her green light on. Parked up somewhere nearby and at 25 mins to go hadn't heard from her. There doesn't ever seem to be a phone no. for her on AW and she didn't give me any other means of contacting her, so I messaged her on AW. I already knew which way this was going. A few minutes past the meet time I messaged her again (politely). There was no reply and I left a few minutes later.

The next day she messaged me back on AW. Only a one line reply and apology, really not very heartfelt, explaining that she'd got her days mixed up. No effort to mention when she might next be free or anything like that. I sent another polite reply and didn't hear from her again.

Very poor indeed in my view, she's charging a lot of money and an SP should not only be very attractive and offering a quality experience, but also on top of her comms, organisational and social skills for such a high fee.
Hopefully this review is of use to someone, whichever way it helps you make your mind up.

Whilst I like to think I won't bother with her again, I think we all know what'll happen when I see a picture of that ass again.......... :dash:

Offline Jameson20

Fuck me, £270 ph?! And a crap likes list. Sounds like you dodged a bullet.