Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri Thai Nice&Fun - Huddersfield  (Read 1660 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7538561) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Call - Huddersfield

1 hour @ £120 + extra £20

Had comms with this one a couple of days ago and provisionally booked for yesterday.  She asked me to ring on the morning to book as she only does same day bookings but the following morning something came up my end and could make the meet.

Later I rang her and said I could make the following day, today, asked for her first appointment of the day as I prefer to be the first client of their working day with any SP.

She starts at 10am and asked me to msg her at 9.30 this morning but I told her this would make me a little late as my travel time was 35 mins and told her I would msg at 9am and to confirm on receipt of my message so I’m not late and she said OK.

This morning, I sent her my message at 9.01am and at 9.27am still had no reply so I sent another saying I’m going to be a little late as you haven’t replied regarding our meet at 10am

As I was looking for a plan B she replied all was good see you soon.

Her website lists all her likes, but the text then asks for you message her and ask what the extras are which I did two days before the meet.  Two of the services I was looking to include were Kissing and BJ, the usual services that are extras and they were.

She said Lip Kiss OK

Asked her to clarify “Lip Kiss”:  (A) Closed mouth or (B) Sensual Kissing no tongues

Replied A £20 and B £20 LOL,  she also said BJ is £20 told her I would think about the BJ

I replied Kissing must be sensual kissing if I’m paying extra £20 notes.  On the morning of our meet, this morning, I sent her a message after she confirmed our meet saying, if I’m paying extra for kissing, I want a sample when I arrive before I give you the extra £20 notes, she replied OK.

I arrived 8 mins past the hour so wasn’t too bad.  Arrived at the post code on a busy main road with terraced housed either side. Parked where the post code took me and messaged her saying, “Think I’m here”.  She replied prompt giving house number and I’m sat outside houses with even numbers and hers was an odd number so it’s on the other side of the road and further up, I’d gone past it by about 100 yards so turned round.

Parked outside and she sent me a message saying, “Can see come to back door”.  As I got to the door it was open with the usual standing behind.  As she closed the door and put the bolt on, I could see she was the girl in the profile, was relived as I had read somewhere one review said it was BnS.  Size 8 no more, 5’ if that, age wise no idea as per pics so take a guess from that, maybe 30s.

She was dressed in a red see through baby doll short top and pants.  Followed her up the stairs into the bedroom, didn’t take much notice of the interior but nothing stood out, it was clean, all other doors were closed.

Into the bedroom and she asked if I wanted a cold drink or a cuppa tea, declined both.  She was very smiley, chatty and giggly, really nice girl.  I thought she was very cute and told her which made her go a bit shy for a moment and more giggles, thinking this sometimes improves the service.  She asked me to confirm how long I wanted which I confirmed an hour and gave her the £120 then said, I did say I want a sample of your style of kissing if I’m paying another £20 notes, she came close and gave me a really nice soft sensual kiss, so I parted with another 20 notes.

She then told me to undress and get on the bed as she disappeared to stash the cash.  Came back after a minute as I was still getting undressed and asked me to confirm what type of service I was looking for, fucking annoys me when I’ve already sent it by text and they confirm.  Anyway, showed her my text I send in our first comms and she said, “Oh OK”

Now undressed and told to get on the bed and she joined me sat up as we had a chat whilst she cleaned my cock with wet wipes.  Thinking no idea why she’s doing this because I’ve declined paying for a BJ

Then she says lay face down and she gave me a gentle oiled massage on by back, this only lasted no more than about 4 minutes as I told her I don’t want a massage, but agree saying, just for a few minutes.  Didn’t mind if that was her preference to break the ice so to speak.

During this she discarded her clothing including her pants and began B2B on by back and kissing me on my neck and ears.  After a couple of minutes she asked me to kneel up onto all fours then said put your head back down on the pillow.  So, I’m now on my knees with my bum in the air head on pillow, not my favourite position but went with it.

She then started to pour oil down the crack of my arse cheeks and began to rub it in between my bum cheeks and then my balls, reaching under and rubbed oil on my now semi cock giving it a massage and then back between my bum cheeks and ball.  This was beginning to be enjoyable, and the awkward position became a thing of the past and didn’t give a fuck, this was nice.

Then onto my back as she gave me an oiled B2B and offered her breast for me to suck her nipples, they became quite large as I sucked and a good mouth full which she seemed to enjoy.  She then came further up so I had better access to her pussy, I gently stroked her clit and juices soon began to run from her and her clit was now very moist.  As I continued to gently rub, she started to ride my finger making whimpering noises and from time to time kept looking down and giving me a nice soft kiss.

My cock was rock hard now, told her to lay next to me, as she laid down she reached for a durex and put it on after giving my cock a clean with a wet wipe to rid the oil.  I then had a snogging session as we groped each other then made my way down kissing her until I reached her pussy.  completely shaved and neutral tasting and running with juices.

She seemed to really enjoy being licked out and I believe she had at least two genuine orgasms.  She was very vocal stuffing the corner of the pillow into her mouth each time and just before she did saying something in Thai which either started with “fuck” or ended in “fuck” LOL.  She was really soaking and a large wet patch of the towel we were laid on.

I was there for quite a while and time was getting on so went up and she then went to kiss me and made her way down by body kissing, then to my surprise gave ne a BJ, I already had a durex on, so it was OW, but very nice.

Then she climbed on into CG for a few minutes, think she became tired and climbed off and went into doggy position, I didn’t last long as it’s not my favourite position then into mish, more snogging and for my last 10 minutes stayed there until I filled the bag.  She did say at one point during mish she was cumming again, not sure if that was genuine, did feel like it who knows, might have been to encourage me to cum, which I did. 

No rush for me to climb off and just laid there getting my breath back and the odd kiss.  Climbed off and she cleaned me up then asked if I wanted a cold drink or a cuppa tea again as she did on arrival, declined as I had to be somewhere soon.

I was going to get up and get dressed but she pushed me back down, put a towel on me to cover myself and said stay there rest and she went from the room.  Back after a couple of minutes and laid next to me with her arms round me chatting away, no rush to get me out.  Looked at my watch when she left the room, and I was 10 mins over my time from arrival time.  So, this was a nice touch to the end of a very enjoyable meet with a cute little Thai that no more than 5’ if that.

Told me as we laid there, “You are good” and giggled, I love feedback like that LOL. 

I made a move to get dressed and she got up and helped me as she passed my clothes and held my jacket to put my arms in.

Had a cuddle and kiss as I left.

Really enjoyed this meet with a 5’ nothing size 8 very cute and happy smiley young lady throughout our meet, very eager to please, enthusiastic and delivered all what I asked for and more, the BJ was a bonus which I declined paying another 20 notes so glad I didn't pay in the end.

As I arrived home, I received a message from her asking me when am I coming back, she would like to see me again, in a very flirty style of message, I’d only been gone 40 mins FFS.  Good way of touting I suppose LOL

Will see her again for sure

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

This reviews got me wanting to visit her again...real soon.   A super cute Thai bird and a super shag. Cant' wait.. :thumbsup:

Offline viper13

This reviews got me wanting to visit her again...real soon.   A super cute Thai bird and a super shag. Cant' wait.. :thumbsup:

She is that
Managed to do this review same day as the meet and then went back 4 days later for another hour meet.
I can see this one becoming a regular  :hi: