Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAGI. - Reading  (Read 2559 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7479172) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline johnmcnabe

External Link/Members Only

A apartment block in Reading town-centre that I'm sure is more run down every time I'm there, a few minutes away from the train station. No parking - foot access only.

Comms
Via SMS, with a maid.

Price
£150 the hour

Service Provider
As per pictures at time of writing, a young Paraguayan lady, lean and with longish brown hair, a naughty glint in her eye and not a single word of English. Her main profile pictures don't really do her justice, and make her look a little masculine - the gallery tells a better, and more accurate, story.

Services
OWO, RO, DFK, CIM, protected sex in various positions.

Refused
Nothing.

The Meet
The latest from the latin-American stable in Reading, communication was quick and efficient by SMS on the day. Turned up, faffed around with the code to get into the building, and headed up the stairs, passing a vomit stain, a dog shit (I kid you not) and what appeared to be a homeless person's setup at the base of the staircase. Knocked at the door and was pleasantly surprised to be met by Magi, looking significantly more attractive than some of her pictures.

Shower available, but the toilet in the en-suite bathrooms had malfunctioned, leaking what I really hoped wasn't blackwater all over the floor, leaving a puddle. I could see plungers and bottles in there; someone's probably been flushing condoms down the toilet. There was a bit of a smell lingering from the door, but heavily masked by bleach, so I did my best to ignore.

Once I was properly clean, I returned to the room, trying not to wade through the puddle. Magi couldn't speak a word of English, but was very keen to please, and once we'd started turned out to be surprisingly into things - she definitely has a dirty side that comes out. We started with DFK, while standing and groping - Magi has really kissable lips; this was properly done, without restraint and more than just lip kissing. This led into a bit of oral, in both directions, which did the job (as you might expect) but wasn't much to speak of, as Magi's technique is a bit too light in touch to result in the desired sensations.

We then jumped onto the bed, starting in cowgirl, then mish, and I thought I'd try and finish in doggy. Except here I noticed an unpleasant smell. In the moment, I tried not to think of it, give benefit of the doubt, and assume this was perhaps the toilet, but I have since seen another review noting this same issue. When the odour didn't abate, I clamped Magi's arse cheecks shut with my hands, which helped, but alas the effort and attention I was giving to this task distracted me, and I could tell this wasn't going to work.

With time running out, I asked whether Magi would finish me with her mouth, which she was happy to do. Again, a light touch meant I wasn't sure I'd actually manage to finish, but finally I did.

Overall
Magi would be a very clear positive, were it not for the horribly seedy location she works from, the broken toilets leaking definitely-not-blackwater over the floor and the unpleasant smells implying hygiene issues. As a result, I'll go with neutral, and possibly leaning negative. I won't return.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. The extra charge for CIM put off but such a grim location is a definite red flag for me.

Offline JonasG

Quite a few WGs seem to be working out of this shithole block of flats. (assuming it's that same one)

Yvett, Adrianna etc. (both quality WGs who deserve better accomodation)

Can't stand it. Definitely a stench when you're in the building and in the croaky lifts.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 08:35:52 pm by JonasG »

Offline Steve_jones14

Thanks for the review, I would have normally paid a visit but the hygiene issue makes her a no go. It sounds like the block of flats is getting worse if that's possible. The flat itself used to be OK but it sounds like that has gone downhill recently. I've mentioned on previous reviews I've gone in when there has been open drug use at the entrance and not just a spliff!

Offline Prince

I had this girl on my hot list but the last two reviews about hygiene put me off.

Was still thinking of seeing her in the hope that she has sorted that side of things out.

But I was just looking at her pics and she seems to have put on quite a bit of weight. Still normal size now because she would be considered skinny last year.

She almost looks like a different girl?

If I get to see her I'll write a review as she needs an update.

P

Offline DoorDash

Is it the flats kind of parrallel with smelly alley …?

Or the ones which are down the road opposite the old ncp car park that’s closed.

Latter were never that bad

Offline Gbraders12

Is it the flats kind of parrallel with smelly alley …?

Or the ones which are down the road opposite the old ncp car park that’s closed.

Latter were never that bad

It’s smelly alley

Offline scutty brown

WTF have none of you who know this place not reported it to the police & environmental health?
Sounds like you've got trafficked women working in a hazardous unhealthy slum. Place needs shutting down and the landlords jailing