Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - tinaservices - Golders Green NW11  (Read 1224 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5805196) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Online London

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Punt happened about a week ago (May 2022).

Comms: Enquired and booked through SMS (comms handled by Tina), replies fairly quickly. Booked a day before and was told to confirm in the morning. Postcode given before booking and door number sent less than an hour before the punt.

Location: About a minute from Golders Green Station, close to a bus stop and other shops around so a lot of foot traffic depending on time of the day (mine was afternoon) but they can't really tell what you're there for and no problems once inside. Flat up the stairs with Lisa working in a small bedroom down the hallway, premises seemed clean but didn't really look around well. Was told to take off my shoes by the door.

Price: £120 for 1 hour

Services: B2B, Massage, light RO, protected sex

Looks: Slim body (maybe slightly chubbier than the photo posted by Tina), photo had a filter on so her face looks a bit different in person (maybe 5-10 years older than advertised), nice A cup breasts, hairy but slightly trimmed pussy

The Punt: Initially booked for Tina but changed my mind when I arrived and got introduced to the new girl, so not really a B&S since I agreed to go with it (definitely a mistake now looking back). After handing the money to Tina and her leaving the room, started with some groping while undressing. Showered about an hour before the punt so was pretty fresh and washed my hands when I got there. Went for kissing but didn't seem to offer even lip kissing so just explored down her body instead.

Wanted to start with a massage so I laid on the bed and she gave a decent massage with oil that slowly became sensual before telling me to turn over. Wanted OW but was told her jaw hurt or something and offered a hand job instead. Was like okay but wanted it in 69 position while giving RO. Obliged but told me no fingers inside. Sat on my face for a few minutes while slowly wanking me and teasing with her fingers. Fake moaning while sometimes twitching so seemed like she was a bit sensitive down there. Tried rubbing her pussy lightly without trying to insert any finger but she didn't like that either. Got off and grabbed a condom. Proceeded with missionary and doggy before popping. Cleaned up and finished with a regular massage with good pressure on my back and legs which was relaxing. She told me session was done after about 45min and went for solo shower.

Result: Close neutral but chose negative because of the lack of services provided that was advertised (no kissing and refused oral dropped it to negative), B2B and regular massage were probably the highlights.

Visit Again: No (for Lisa). Some services not offered for the price so would like to try out Tina instead next time who's more reputable but might check out other girls first before returning. Lisa should also be gone soon judging by Tina's twitter.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 03:15:33 pm by London »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning (confirmation)  :drinks:

Sorry you didn't see my reply to a post on another thread mentioning Lisa, I id'd her as a known Chinese flat girl who's been on the circuit for a while with nothing particularly good to recommend her.  If Tina's smart she'll not be bringing her back but if she does resurface (perhaps under a new name) at least we now have a couple of chances of waiving people off.