Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivymai - Hull  (Read 1197 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5631275) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Country Lad

External Link/Members Only

Meeting in March

£120 for 60 minutes.

Comms
Same day meeting arranged by Phone

Residential area about a mile from city centre. Plenty of free  on street parking available .
House a bit untidy . Ivy has 2 dogs they were kept out the way but if anyone has allergies worth knowing.

Appearance
I was a bit underwhelmed- average looking imo  & bigger than AW photos . I’m crap at sizes but would guess at least Size 16 - By her own admission she had put some weight on in lockdown - so plenty to get hold of.

Meeting
Cold Bottle of Water offered & accepted - paperwork sorted.
Started with some light kissing , then oral on her,  fingered her g spot & she was soon very wet  & squirted a couple of times.
My turn - Condom  on oral administered very enthusiastically good variation of depth .
Sex in Cow Girl & several variations on missionary before filling the bag. Ivymai takes a good fucking & gets very wet.
Round 2 comprised more covered Oral before Ivy wanked me to a second orgasm.

Positives - Friendly Girl & enthusiastic service.

Negatives - Bigger than AW pictures and probably a good few years older.

Offline hullad

I had her on my ' list' and thanks to your great revue I have removed her. Shame as I always thought she was quality, seems now she is quantity.

After my recent bad punt I am still recovering from think my mojo has been permanently damaged.

Offline Country Lad

I was drawn in by the couple of positive reviews on here she also seems be be held in high regard on her local forum .

Offline Adoniron

I was drawn in by the couple of positive reviews on here she also seems be be held in high regard on her local forum .

Some of the punters on there are always sucking up to some of the SPs who are  members.