Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby_Roxxx (AW) Central Manchester - TOFTT  (Read 3013 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6580934) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6264610) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

I'm always on the lookout for a nice big pair of new bouncy tits to get my mitts on so when I noticed Ruby's profile whilst I was on the prowl one day I sent her a text to enquire about a booking.

Comms were really easy & the booking was quickly arranged for later that day.

Venue was an apartment block just north of town, near the Angel area.
Concierge on duty & a few residents going about their lives but no problems entering or leaving.

Ruby greeted me with a smile & some smalltalk & lead me to the nearby room.

Pics are accurate, i'd say late 20s/early 30s (2 different ages on profile :unknown:), hair tied back, attractive, I was happy.  :cool:

Room was basic but clean, bright & more than fit for purpose.

It was only a 15 minute booking so clothes were quickly discarded & straight into it.
I was still taking my shirt off when she was lay on the bed naked, using her mouth to turn my semi into an iron rod which she quickly did.
Once I was naked she came up for some kissing, DFK, I rubbed her pussy & slipped a couple of fingers inside as we kissed.
Had a suck on her juicy naturals, lovely big nips.

I then lay down for more OWO,  very enjoyable, nice & deep this time, her mouth felt great.
Asked her to wrap her jubblys around my cock for a tit wank which she did.

Dom on & a bit of fast, frantic shagging in CG & Mish before the dom was off & I lay back for more great OWO before I shot my cum in her mouth.
Good suck off as well, didn't stop until i'd finished cumming then she went to spit.

Job's a good 'un  ;)

Nice woman, attractive, great tits, good service, would deffo return.

£50 all in.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 12:28:39 pm by Kool Keef »