Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GothHarlotBBW - Edinburgh  (Read 2173 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5559550) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bigelvis99

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour.

Long time no punt, decided to break the drought on a trip. Chose this particular lass as I fancied someone Scottish with a gigantic behind and I wasn't disappointed! Booking was done the day before through AW without hassle and the meeting itself took place in a discreet flat. Not only was the goth/tattoo look and BBW combo a winner for me but the service offered was very friendly and accommodating too. A nice genuine girl who will look after you.

Recommended for the lads who appreciate a stacked body, XL butts and the alternative look. I would return should I get the chance.

Offline Forthports

I think most of us would appreciate a bit more detail on the services delivered (DFK, OWO, CIM etc)

Offline AngelV

I think most of us would appreciate a bit more detail on the services delivered (DFK, OWO, CIM etc)

I second this. She isn't really my type body wise but of the service is right I might fuck her tits and throat her

Offline bigelvis99

Alright lads. My favourite flavour of ice cream is vanilla. OWO, 69, doggy.  :cool: