Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juli - UKGG, Outcall  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Thegamesjj1982

1H Outcall in Victoria area £750
External Link/Members Only

Communication easy with UKGG. If you connect with them via Whatsapp they open to send you more pictures and video if available.

Juli is a natural hot, a Brazilian super happy to please you. At some point she was ready to get all my load in her mouth but i then went for penetration in several positions.
Only neutral are boobs quite small and negative the fact she doesn’t speak much english but i do speak a bit of Portuguese.

I would not return because of her price but it does seems i’m getting hottie only at higher price 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline Stevehgl3

1H Outcall in Victoria area £750
External Link/Members Only

Communication easy with UKGG. If you connect with them via Whatsapp they open to send you more pictures and video if available.

Juli is a natural hot, a Brazilian super happy to please you. At some point she was ready to get all my load in her mouth but i then went for penetration in several positions.
Only neutral are boobs quite small and negative the fact she doesn’t speak much english but i do speak a bit of Portuguese.

I would not return because of her price but it does seems i’m getting hottie only at higher price 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hmmm anyone to their own, but what called you about her, having so many Brazilians way cheaper than that?

Offline Thegamesjj1982

Hmmm anyone to their own, but what called you about her, having so many Brazilians way cheaper than that?
Well Brazilians natural are not so common lately…she is but i get that the price is very high.