Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Bueno xxx - TOFTT - Colchester  (Read 745 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6624857) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Wellhung241

Since I came back to punting after a 3 year absence I have taken it upon myself to find the diamonds in the rough of my usual hunting grounds. To that end I took myself to Colchester to visit a stunning redhead.

Fernanda Bueno
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good
Responded quickly. Postcode came through. texted me the cost and services for a half hour and an hour.
Half hour: £80 cum once
Hour: £130 cum twice
Both come with kissing, OW, sex in any postion.

Its a flat on the outskirts of Colchester. But it's very near a school. Definitely not the sort of place to be seen to be lingering. Seems to be good parking in the area but I can't comment because I don't drive.
The flat itself is clean and tidy. Nothing to write home about.

Looks: Very Good
She is the girl in the pics and she is drop dead gorgeous. Lovely bum, nice tits, and almost nothing around the tummy. Although she probably isn't actually Brazilian, I'd peg her accent as more Eastern European but I couldn't tell you what country.

The Meet: Okay/Bad
As I was heading to this meet my punter sense kept tingling, telling me something was off. But I was on orders from The Ladykiller himself so I kept going.
I got the area, spotted the school and nearly bolted. I did not want to get caught lurking around here. But I persevered (I'm stubborn like that) and got the flat number.

She was hidden behind the door, as is tradition, but I was very happy when I saw her.

To the bedroom we went where I confirmed a half hour visit and handed over the money and got undressed as she squirreled it away. Her english is okay but I would be surpised if she could hold down a long conversation.

When she returned it was on with the condom as she gave me a good blow job. She's good but a bit mechanical.

Then we switched up to doggy. During the switch I found out she doesn't actually offer kissing.
I had a very nice view of her hourglass figure and she made all the right noises. I was going to finish very quickly so I pulled out to give some RO, but turns out she doesn't offer that. And then she saw a dollop of pre-cum and decided that meant I had finished and started getting her clothes on. And I was ushered out of the door.

You could lay this at my feet by just saying "If you were close, you should have finished in doggy mate" but I prefer to get my monies worth out of a meet. I paid for half an hour and didn't get much more than 10 minutes. If I'd known she was going to spurn my offer of RO I probably would have emptied my balls in doggy.

Overall: Okay
I'd say I was dissapointed by the meet. She has the looks and the skills to be a very good punt. But I left feeling frustrated and annoyed at what I consider bad service.
I'm putting this review down as a negative, Because I'm not going to be visiting again any time soon.

My quest to find the undiscovered gold in the Colchester/Ipswich area may be put on hold for a while as I (re)visit some of the better known SP's in the area.

If I don't put a mark in the 'win' column soon my dick may never forgive me.