Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha Pink - Harlow  (Read 960 times)

1 review(s) for Porscha Pink (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CBPaul

Looking for a punt on my journey back to base I spotted that Porsha was in Harlow. Remembering Bobbles' positive review I decided to have a crack.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32801.0

Something dodgy going on here as her profile has been moved back to Cambridge this evening, along with her cohort Kat who was also apparently in Harlow today but back in Cambridge this evening.

EDIT - Having finished typing this Porsha's profile is back in Harlow - travels fucking quick eh ! Seems to me that who ever is managing these profiles has a number of prossies in various towns using a limited number of profiles.

Anyway. Venue was a flea pit hotel on outskirts of Harlow.

Tried contacting by email but didn't get a response by the time I hit the road this afternoon, arranged meet over the phone on my return journey with a girl who spoke very good English in an EE accent. Got to venue only to be told she'll be another 15 mins which I put up with. Eventually got to the room to be greeted by a good looking dark haired girl, about 5' 8", size 12. Very appealing and felt to urge to shag several times over.

Her English was non existent, managed to say '1 day in UK' and most comms proceeded using her Blackberry and an English - Romanian translation app. Agreed services - oral (covered), unlimited sex and kissing and parted with 130 quid. Started with a half hearted wank and funnily enough she suddenly knew enough English to say 'no kissing'. So, on with the condom and a good  BJ followed, held out for a good while but really wanted to take her doggy but when I asked for that out came the Blackberry again only for me to be presented with 'I not make sex I have stomach problem'. Pulled a face and she immediately tried to placate me by taking it back in her mouth. Her oral technique was actually very good, held out for 10 mins or so before cumming.

Then spent another 10 mins debating a refund and managed to agree 70 quid back on the basis that I was leaving 30 minutes early due to not having the sex or kissing we'd agreed. Needless to say this was all conducted using the Blackberry.

60 quid for a decent covered BJ and a 10 minute Blackberry based refund debate. Don't think I'll be bothering again.

Online cunnyhunt

bobbles1945

Well this is strange-I noticed that over the weekend that sexy Kats profile said she was available in Harlow. Saw her today and she was non-plussed that she had been in Harlow-she had been in Cambridge all the time. What she told me that the person who manages their profiles sometimes used the same profiles for other girls or switched photos between profiles. So my guess is you were a victim of profile switching

So my bet is that the porsha pink you saw was not the one that I saw-mine spoke good English, in fact chatted to her again today while I waited for Kat to be ready.