Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristal Sweet  (Read 2314 times)

1 review(s) for Patricia Love. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CBPaul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This comes out 51 : 49 in favour of positive over neutral.

Pros.

Decent BJ (covered)
Excellent sex, many positions, not limited to cum once.
Reasonably tight
Is the girl in photos
Actually looked better / younger than photos, 28 is accurate
Very good comms by text
Cracking body
Very friendly
Not a clock watcher, got a full hour + a few mins
Romanian with good teeth and no halitosis

Cons
No kissing
No OWO

The fact that she is a genuine Romanian who puts effort into sex and gives you a full hour bumped this up to a positive - the lack of kissing was dragging back to neutral but I'm resigned to kissing at discretion really meaning no kissing and so didn't expect it.

Offline sumertime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The fact that she is a genuine Romanian who puts effort into sex and gives you a full hour bumped this up to a positive - the lack of kissing was dragging back to neutral but I'm resigned to kissing at discretion really meaning no kissing and so didn't expect it.

Interesting - we go meet a Romanian and surprised when they put effort into it! We must admit there are some cracking girls from Romania but what is it with them - they should either go into the profession commited and give value and enjoyment or just piss-off home (or go work in a restaurant!)... On reflection the Pretty young WG I saw yesterday gave me as much value and enjoment as a rubber, blow-up, fuck doll!! 

Ah well.... looks like you picked the one to show it is possible!!     ;)

Offline CBPaul

You're right, the sad thing is sumertime the good ones are few and far between. If even half the Romanians in Cambridge were decent I would be spoiled for choice.

bonehead

Since oral without and CIM are on her likes and wasnt delivered, should have got a negative IMO.

pokenn

Since oral without and CIM are on her likes and wasnt delivered, should have got a negative IMO.

+1

Offline CBPaul

Close call between positive and neutral as far as I'm concerned but others can judge based on what they want from a punt.

Problem in this area is we have a large proportion of Romanian profiles now, things have changed considerably in the last year. Standard for them is to offer everything on the profile and cut back in reality, essentially it is wrong but they all seem to do it. If I gave negative to every prossie that pulled this trick I'd have no one left to punt with.

Gone are the English girls based in Cambs, gone are the touring Polish girls and gone are the occasional English girls working from hotels.

pokenn

Close call between positive and neutral as far as I'm concerned but others can judge based on what they want from a punt.

Problem in this area is we have a large proportion of Romanian profiles now, things have changed considerably in the last year. Standard for them is to offer everything on the profile and cut back in reality, essentially it is wrong but they all seem to do it. If I gave negative to every prossie that pulled this trick I'd have no one left to punt with.

Gone are the English girls based in Cambs, gone are the touring Polish girls and gone are the occasional English girls working from hotels.

Sounds like Cambridge is worse than here in Norfolk.

Offline CBPaul

Sounds like Cambridge is worse than here in Norfolk.

I'd hate to think anywhere was worse at the moment. Let's put it this way - a couple of months ago I had an opportunity for play time and for the very first time I couldn't find a single profile on AW that looked genuine and made me want to book.  :(

pokenn

I'd hate to think anywhere was worse at the moment. Let's put it this way - a couple of months ago I had an opportunity for play time and for the very first time I couldn't find a single profile on AW that looked genuine and made me want to book.  :(

Do you ever try reverse bookings? Obviously you need to know a few days in advance that you will be free. I know a lot of peope hate RBs , but they work for me.

Offline CBPaul

Do you ever try reverse bookings? Obviously you need to know a few days in advance that you will be free. I know a lot of peope hate RBs , but they work for me.

Not so far, never really thought about trying an rb, might be worth a go next time I have a bit of time to organise things  :drinks:
Of course they've been discussed on here many times so i have a decent amount of advice of them too   :D

Offline itk

May give a RB a go, as recently it's been pretty woeful around Norwich for girls that interest me.

pokenn

May give a RB a go, as recently it's been pretty woeful around Norwich for girls that interest me.

I have a RB up at the moment. 3 replies so far. One from a PG scammer in London, one from someone I wouldn't touch if she paid me, one who looks decent and seems genuine. That's generally about the proportions I normally get. Still a few days to run so others may chip in.

Offline socks

I have a RB up at the moment. 3 replies so far. One from a PG scammer in London, one from someone I wouldn't touch if she paid me, one who looks decent and seems genuine. That's generally about the proportions I normally get. Still a few days to run so others may chip in.
never tried a rb in Norfolk. Interested to know who replies to see if they're ones I might hope to attract. Would you mind saying or doing me a pm?

pokenn

never tried a rb in Norfolk. Interested to know who replies to see if they're ones I might hope to attract. Would you mind saying or doing me a pm?

Prefer not to give away too many of my personal details.
Why not just stick up a RB. It's only £2

Offline socks

Prefer not to give away too many of my personal details.
Why not just stick up a RB. It's only £2
Fair enough mate I share your concern for my own anonymity!