Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra Devine - St Albans  (Read 2584 times)

3 review(s) for Alexandra Divine (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Yorkle

Had a long hard think about this review before writing it, and it might seem harsh but it's a negative from me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in the area and having seen the 200+ positive AW feedback rating and numerous field reports, thought I'd try her out.  Not a lot to go on from this site other than positive remarks rather than full reviews.  Wasn't 100% sure about her profile pics though, to me they are of two different people but went with the high rating.  Comms started badly but picked up on the day and clear directions to a quiet road with lots of flats was given with plenty of time.  Parking no issue, and within a few minutes I was in the flat.

Initially, shocked by her appearance.  Not ugly be any stretch but not quite like I was expecting.  Certainly not the very thin figure on some of her profile pics, but still in good nick.  I queried her about this, asking if those pics were her, to which she said yes but quite a long time ago.  Hmmm still not convinced.... Was shown the bathroom and was about to take a shower when I heard her talking to another girl in the hallway.  Wondered if there was 2 girls working from the flat, sharing the bookings from one profile?  So came out of the bathroom and asked if I could see the other girl.  Told that the other girl doesn't work, just flat shares and so no I couldn't meet her.  Had to make a split second decision about whether to walk or not, and decided that the figure stood before me looked shagable and the reviews can't all be bullshit, so back in the bathroom, quick shower and then out into the bedroom, still unsure......

I won't bore you with all the nitty gritty......but to be honest it was quite a painful experience.  Conversation was difficult, she either didn't want to talk, or couldn't speak much English.  I had to take the lead in everything, I am sure if I'd just laid there she would have done the same for an hour.  Kissing was light and lips only, but every now and then her tongue would spring out, bash about with my tongue and then retreat as if nothing had happened.  OWO was mostly hand action with about 1cm of the tip in the mouth.  RO was met with little moans but she wasn't into it.  Sex was disappointing, and I could feel myself going soft with boredom.  Ended up with more OWO until I came on her tits, which is new for me.  And not something I particularly wanted.  Half way through all this, the doorbell went and the 'flatmate' let somebody else in.  Just another friend visiting apparently......

After a celan up and five minutes of more silence, I decided to write it off.  Quick shower, dressed and out.  To be fair, I'd had longer in there than I thought, nearly 50 minutes of the hour booking.

So, overall I cannot be sure I saw the girl who has all the great reviews, or the girl in the pictures, but I've marked it as a negative as whoever I did see didn't provide a good service in my opinion. 

Offline Yorkle

Just noticed...despite being on AW since 2010, the profile now has an alert on it.  This wasn't there when I booked, so maybe somebody else may have had a similar experience to me?

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline socks

I see she has a tempting offer on filming. A snap at just £500 for 15 minutes.

Offline oldanddecrepid

Gosh, I can remember seeing her from winter 2010/11 down in Grays, Essex at some flat she was borrowing. I was impressed with her at that time, very friendly - GFE-type girl, willing (even attempted anal) and excellent conversationalist. Pictures were genuine BUT mostly the same as are showing now. Three years can be a long time in this business (she was Slovakian in those days and yet another Psych student -she said).

O and D

Offline Rowntree

I have seen Alexandra about 4 times over the last 2 years since she moved to St Albans.

The first two meetings were good and she was fun, bubbly and attractive.

The 3rd meeting was about nine months ago and she was certainly heavily under the influence of something!

My final and last visit was about 3 months ago and I was staggered how different she was.  Bedraggled, hair in a mess, had put on weight in the wrong places, slightly incoherent.  I decided to leave after pretending I had received an urgent text.

She needs help.

She lives with another girl who advertises on AW called Michelle.  Both of their ads advertise they do a duo.

Offline Yorkle

she was certainly heavily under the influence of something!

I agree, the same thought crossed my mind at the time, but I didn't want to mention it in the review as I had no proof really.  So it seems I met the right girl, but her apperance and service have worsened over time. 

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw her a few times when she was based in Grays. A lovely looking girl, nice slim figure, good conversation. Her service was okay, nothing really special but good enough for me to return mainly as she was a great looking girl who looked good in sexy underwear! I have not seen her since she went to St Albans but it makes you wonder what has happened in recent years that she has changed this much?

Offline Rowntree

Yorkie, if you hadn’t posted I would not have mentioned it.

Seems we both felt the same way - it does explain her behaviour.

I was really depressed to see her like that.

Such a lovely girl….so easy to get side tracked.

Let's hope.

Offline oldanddecrepid

Well the Lexie profile seems to have gone already -maybe she reads UKP as well and hopefully gone to sort her life out.

O and D

tony81

Querying her pics and asking to see another girl, while probably valid, probably didn't get you off on the right footing tbh :D I saw her a couple of years ago and was fairly pleasant and certainly speaks very good English and was a nice girl. For me she was in between the two very different weights in her images - some are painfully thin, others around a size 8/10. I saw her around size 6/8 iirc. But as other's have said, this was a while ago.

Offline sumertime

She had been on my HL for some time awaiting a visit to St Albans.... Gone now!

Saved from another disaster......  :hi:

Offline Yorkle

Querying her pics and asking to see another girl, while probably valid, probably didn't get you off on the right footing tbh :D

Fair point  :D  I could do with working on my people skills......

LycraAl

So sad to see all this about Lexi. I've seen her a few times, but not in the last year, sadly, and had been meaning to make a return visit.

I always thought she was absolutely gorgeous, and with great English, and a delightfully naughty attitude. A bit of a dream girl, really! So sad to see her no longer around, but even more so if she been sidetracked to darker sides.

Remember, there's a real human there every time we punt. And she always felt like one of the good ones...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:25:40 pm by LycraAl »