Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Should You Do When Your Favourite Girl Is Negative Reviewed?  (Read 3992 times)

DogFace36

I think you misunderstood the intentions of my posts. I was saying what I have to further the discussion.

A WG is also not only interested in your money. That statement means you think WGs are professional business people.  When often they are not as WGs are often some of the biggest drama queens on the planet and have no business acumen whatsoever. And if you do anything to upset those types of WGs, they do - I have found - react big style to it and not in a professional business type manner.

First: have you posted a review of said WG? If not, why not? Get it done.

Second: the whole purpose of review sites like UKP, Tripadvisor, IMDb etc is to allow punters to make an informed decision; so if a girl, hotel or movie you like has been given a bad review....tough. You are free to reply to that review with your own, presumably good, experience though. Punters are generally smart enough to realise that if a WG has 10 good reviews and 1 bad one, she's more likely good than bad.

Third: unless you're: a) related by blood b) married to her c) paid by her, you should not be in the business of leaping to the defence of a WG. Don't be this guy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

A few (unrelated) points:

- punter anonymity on this board isn't very robust, particularly among the more prolific / long-term members.  WGs - especially the 'forum darlings' - talk to each other a lot, and know full well who is who. 

- they also read UKP as much if not more than the punters who post here.  So there is little need for anyone feeling white knightish to let them know about a review, negative or otherwise

- while A WG might appear to be grateful if a punter jumps to their defence after a bad review, I doubt it would earn anyone special treatment.  So the only real benefit is to the punter's ego - 'I had a better time than you / am a better fuck than you / know this WG better than you'.  Which is playground stuff.

- for me, the only exception is when it gets nasty and personal.  fair enough if the punter has genuinely been treated badly, but for poor service?  that shouldn't warrant the really unpleasant shit that gets thrown about here.  That's the only time I've been tempted to wade in to someone's defence, and only because I really fucking dislike bullies.  Even then though I'd think twice as it's an argument that will never go anywhere.

Out of interest, does anyone have first-hand experience of a WG asking for, or in any way responding to white knighting?

S

+1 hate bullies

Please don't say wg read this site a lot, I don't moderate my posting here

d00fer

Please don't say wg read this site a lot, I don't moderate my posting here

Hate to break it to you, but many do. Letting them know about a mention or review on here (positive or negative) is mostly pointless. Also if you use AW to message and make bookings then unless you have very little feedback on your AW profile, it's not that tricky to work out who you are on here. I've had a few times where when I've met a lass for the first time they've mentioned my reviews on here.

Anyway back to the topic, if it's a genuine review then I'd just say 'Sorry you had a shit punt' or similar, if it's not genuine or from a new member then I'd take it with a healthy dose of cynicism. That said I'd always encourage someone to post a genuine negative no matter who it's for

Offline Cuntminion

My adult work Id is the same as my ukp.  :unknown: just didn't think about it

Ah well I have nothing to hide, if people think I'm an idiot so be it, I will never change

Offline jamesdean1964

A WG is also not only interested in your money. That statement means you think WGs are professional business people.
Am sorry but that does not mean I think their all professional business people. What it means is they are seeing you because you're paying her.
So unless you're an Adonis and gods gift to women try seeing one with no payment ( even then I don't think it would help
Anyway call me cynical but I maintain that 99.99% are only interested in your money.

Offline AnthG

Am sorry but that does not mean I think their all professional business people. What it means is they are seeing you because you're paying her.
So unless you're an Adonis and gods gift to women try seeing one with no payment ( even then I don't think it would help
Anyway call me cynical but I maintain that 99.99% are only interested in your money.

That's not what I am saying.

I am saying, yes, they are interested in your money. But they are also women and also often terrible business women. And as such they get huffy and act in a total unprofessional manner.

And thus coming back with money in your hand will not secure a booking from a women with a strop on as you didn't do what she wanted you to do.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

Please don't say wg read this site a lot.

Indeed they do, plus someone usually tips them off if they are being talked about.

Offline Malvolio

That's not what I am saying.

I am saying, yes, they are interested in your money. But they are also women and also often terrible business women. And as such they get huffy and act in a total unprofessional manner.

And thus coming back with money in your hand will not secure a booking from a women with a strop on as you didn't do what she wanted you to do.

A woman who is as you've described is clearly irrational - how are you supposed to know what she wanted you to do?

You really seem to be overthinking this one - at the end of the day it's down to the WG to up her game if she's had a negative review.

Offline smiths

Hate to break it to you, but many do. Letting them know about a mention or review on here (positive or negative) is mostly pointless. Also if you use AW to message and make bookings then unless you have very little feedback on your AW profile, it's not that tricky to work out who you are on here. I've had a few times where when I've met a lass for the first time they've mentioned my reviews on here.

Anyway back to the topic, if it's a genuine review then I'd just say 'Sorry you had a shit punt' or similar, if it's not genuine or from a new member then I'd take it with a healthy dose of cynicism. That said I'd always encourage someone to post a genuine negative no matter who it's for

Another reason I don't book through A/W, harder with the info I put in a review to work out who I am as I want to punt anonymously but still post on here. A smart WG will of course read UKP as its the premier punting forum now.

Hyperchicken

Any half-decent review is going to contain enough information for a WG to identify the author and then link that to an AW profile if they wish to go that far. None of the WGs I've seen have ever mentioned UKP and I wouldn't get drawn into a conversation about it, but yeah it would be naive to think they don't read these forums. It would be smart for them to do so and be interested in reviews/feedback.

As for the topic, no response is required. If you want to give your opinion on a WG then leave a review, unless someone asks a specific question I wouldn't chase people around the forums responding to their opinions of bookings/WGs.

Online Denhamhoop

Nothing but it is possible for someone else to have a better or worse time than I did with any girl reviewed.I recently saw a girl 3 times in 3 days and the first punt was very very good.The second was good but in comparison just not the same but the 3rd punt was as good as I've ever had.It was a combination of her mood my mood and the situation and it just worked.
The one thing i would say to anyone is Post Your Honest Opinion of YOUR Punt Remember there is no wrong or right answer.All Reviews help to build up an overall picture of both the posters and the girls in question

Offline smiths

Nothing but it is possible for someone else to have a better or worse time than I did with any girl reviewed.I recently saw a girl 3 times in 3 days and the first punt was very very good.The second was good but in comparison just not the same but the 3rd punt was as good as I've ever had.It was a combination of her mood my mood and the situation and it just worked.
The one thing i would say to anyone is Post Your Honest Opinion of YOUR Punt Remember there is no wrong or right answer.All Reviews help to build up an overall picture of both the posters and the girls in question

Excellent post and advice. :thumbsup:

Online Denhamhoop