Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel used chip&pin scam to rip off punters who paid by card  (Read 1818 times)

carefree

Anyone using a card to bang a prossie deserves to get ripped off, never heard anything so dumb in all my life.

Fuck me this game isn't rocket science :dash:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Maybe chaps were not using their own cards though...... Seems like the perfect scenario for using a dodgy, nicked or cloned card.

Online pumps

Maybe chaps were not using their own cards though...... Seems like the perfect scenario for using a dodgy, nicked or cloned card.

Indeed, or use a credit card. go for a 3 some, 5hour special. all extras.

get home then report it stolen  :cool:

carefree

In which case they are as scummy as the scammers :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've always wondered who would ever use a card as payment, I mean you may as well leave your wallet with the maid / receptionist and say I'll let you take whatever the right amount is just let me have my wallet back on the way out!  :dash:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Cash is King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:36:52 am by Sonny Crockett »

Wanking Sock Puppet

Victims didn't report it because they were high on cocaine or embarrassed
What does cocaine have to do with anything? The daily fail at work again.

Anyone using a debit/credit card at a brothel is asking to be fleeced. The proprieters are scum for doing this, but common sense should prevail.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Wasn't there a post from someone about going to one of these brothels after being picked up outside a nightclub! I remember saying he was talking bollocks but other contributors confirmed he was right! Wonder how much his card got spanked!

firingblanks

Anyone using a card to bang a prossie deserves to get ripped off, never heard anything so dumb in all my life.

Totally agree

tonysoprano

+++1

You have to wonder where some people's brains are.

Ben4454

I am paranoid using chip and pin at Tesco let alone Prosco.

Offline cueball

Summed up nicely

Old monk

I can't believe all the bollocks written on here, questioning the sanity of giving a brothel your credit card I absolutely agree with but to say any they DESERVE to be ripped off is fucking wrong and out of order!!
 I suppose you all think attractive women in short skirts deserve raping, pissed blokes in a town centre deserve mugging, punters deserve VD or to get caught!
Absolutely no one deserves another person to commit crime against them, violent or not!

As i said I'd question their intelligence or sanity but draw the line at saying they deserve it.

Biggus I was one of the guys who concurred with the poster about this activity, I also warned that they take cards, it's a honey trap and you will get fleeced! Before we all cast stones about being stupid, it's very easy to get ripped off in this way if your a bit naive, pissed or horny or even a bit of all three.
I for one have done some very daft things under the influence and think most men have.

Chuckman

Who knew using a credit card in an environment that is outside legal jurisdiction is dodgy? Coloured me surprised.  :|

carefree

I can't believe all the bollocks written on here, questioning the sanity of giving a brothel your credit card I absolutely agree with but to say any they DESERVE to be ripped off is fucking wrong and out of order!!
 I suppose you all think attractive women in short skirts deserve raping, pissed blokes in a town centre deserve mugging, punters deserve VD or to get caught!
Absolutely no one deserves another person to commit crime against them, violent or not!

As i said I'd question their intelligence or sanity but draw the line at saying they deserve it.

Biggus I was one of the guys who concurred with the poster about this activity, I also warned that they take cards, it's a honey trap and you will get fleeced! Before we all cast stones about being stupid, it's very easy to get ripped off in this way if your a bit naive, pissed or horny or even a bit of all three.
I for one have done some very daft things under the influence and think most men have.

I doubt many decent people would agree that anyone would deserve the rather extreme examples you have used, but anyone dumb enough to use a card in a brothel should expect problems.

This game is so easy it's laughable and I despair on a daily basis when I read some posts about the naivety of some punters, being pissed or horny is no excuse for downright plain dumbness :hi:

carefree

Who knew using a credit card in an environment that is outside legal jurisdiction is dodgy? Coloured me surprised.  :|

Summed up perfectly sir :hi:

Old monk

Carefree, I absolutely agree with you about the stupidity of some people, it's just the assertation that some one deserves to be ripped off!!

People do take advantage of others and we should take all reasonable precautions to protect ourselves and handing your credit card to a brothel is stupid but it's not deserved.

Offline Anadin

I think it's a bit of a shame you can't use a card to pay for punting, I hate having to go to the cashpoint before a meet, but it's too risky.

carefree

Carefree, I absolutely agree with you about the stupidity of some people, it's just the assertation that some one deserves to be ripped off!!

People do take advantage of others and we should take all reasonable precautions to protect ourselves and handing your credit card to a brothel is stupid but it's not deserved.

Fair comment, call it frustration on my part because I wonder sometimes when reading some posts how the hell some punters even made it to adulthood :unknown:

raylondoner

When I first saw this one I misread it as "chip pan scam".

I assumed it must be a Northern thing and had visions of a girl saying to a punter, after he'd paid of course, "I'm just popping into kitchen to turn the chip pan off" and then scarpering with the money!

Yes I know, I need to get out more!   :hi:

Redhead Lover

Unless there's a loyalty club card at the brothel with discounts from the points you save, I'm not seeing alot of benefits to paying with plastic here.

Offline Donnie69

I've done nearly as bad, used a credit card in a strip club when drunk.  Fucking stupid.
At least I only got stung for £200.  Never again.  Never mix vice, alcohol and credit cards.